Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:04:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Patience is a virtue in Cryptocurrency Trading.  (Read 2018 times)
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:17:22 AM

Patience is the most important and needed by all of us to be able to make the right decision. Without having patience, we will not get anything.
It must be remembered that if we can have patience we will automatically get calm and that will help us get the results we dream of.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nana1 (OP)

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:17:51 AM

Yes, patience is required in order to reap the benefit of an investment. But sometimes, too much patience is dangerous. Just imagine those that bought bitcoin at $18000, and still holding it?. Though cryptocurrency is not encouraged for an emergency investor.
Permit me to say but it was just unwise for them to buy at a time when it was $18000. I think anyone must analyse bitcoin trend and know when to enter buy and sell.
Nana1 (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:19:51 AM

Patience is the most important and needed by all of us to be able to make the right decision. Without having patience, we will not get anything.
It must be remembered that if we can have patience we will automatically get calm and that will help us get the results we dream of.
Am glad this is coming from a legend on Bitcointalk. How do I become a legend too mate? Grin
Nana1 (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:22:08 AM

Patience indeed is a key thing to be considered in the crypto trading, if a person have a lack of patience it is very vulnerable to losses, personally I have not got too much patience and have occurred losses.
Sorry for the losses. I think we need to analyse bitcoin trends to make informed decisions about when to buy and sell.
Nana1 (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:33:41 AM

Yes, patience is required in order to reap the benefit of an investment. But sometimes, too much patience is dangerous. Just imagine those that bought bitcoin at $18000, and still holding it?. Though cryptocurrency is not encouraged for an emergency investor.
They shouldn't have bought cryptocurrency at $18000 in the first place when its fall had been predicted in the proceeding days by experts.

Yes, patience is one of the major factor for the success in this field of digital currency.  People who bought bitcoin and altcoins earlier this year must have sold them in the loss and their could be multiple reasons of it. Maybe one needs money to spent and he/she can't block his money for this much long time. Only those who invested in crypto with their free/ extra money and have an heart to hold, will only enjoy the profits. Rest of the people just panic sell in loss and eventually out of this.
Yes of course, you shouldn't die when you need money for setting things vital. Investment money is actually money left after your expenditure, which you grow in a profitable business.
Nana1 (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:36:00 AM

I absolutely agree with your post. Patience is probably one of the key instruments of getting wealth in crypto, but mind that sometimes it should be short, sometimes long Smiley
Yes, you are right. We must follow the trend and be smart.
Nana1 (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:39:06 AM

Patience is must with bitcoin. Whether it is trading or something else, patience leads the user towards success. In specific, cryptocurrency is completely unpredictable. So there needs to be an alternative plan to be ready while getting into trading. If one is not possible to overcome the loss based on the unpredictability it is good to have patience and get the benefits.
Everyone should practice in themselves to have a long patience when it comes to the market of cryptocurrency especially today that the market was degrading and we couldn't do anything to make it change rapidly. All we have to do right now is to wait when it would gonna be higher and be positive that it would happen.
Yes, let's wait. Experts predict bitcoin to hit pass $20000 in December, 2018. Let's see how it goes.
Nana1 (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:41:14 AM

Cryptocurrency is a no go area if you are an “emergency investor “. By emergency investor, i imply someone who invests in cryptocurrency to get profits within some short period of time in order to settle some immediate financial. The probability of that happening cannot be ruled out, but in instances where they occur, the probability is about 1/10.

Patience is a virtue for bitcoin and another cryptocurrency investment. Prices exhibit intermittent Bearish and Bullish movements over short periods of times which may leave investors confused as to what step to take.

A successful investor studies the market, invests in a coin that always rises remarkably after a significant drops and take decisions in moments of highs and lows.

This will save a lot of anxious investors who sell their coins when prices are dropping, causing them to lose significantly.

I would agree with you to some extent but you,  however, do not out into consideration those that practice day trading.
The term emergency investors, I can say,  correctly describes what day trading entails. It is simply taking advantage of the differences in the price of bitcoin over short period of time to make profits.
Patience, however, remains an essential virtue for traders especially newbies who don't know how the market works and always panic anytime there is a slight decrease in the price of bitcoin.
Okay Goldade, thanks for your submission Smiley
Ms.Anna

Activity: 113

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:55:07 AM

Patience is what many traders lack to be successful in trading in financial markets. The developed patience is that property of the person which it can easily monetize, applying it in trade on a crypto-currency exchange.
MalcolmBee

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:11:27 AM

It got me thinking about how long I’m planning to trade crypto, whether I have an expected return, and what is my plan to start with ,crypto is intriguing and staggeringly powerful. Not one day is the same. Additionally, on the off chance that you play the amusement insightfully, portfolio increases — unheard of in customary trading — are inside an arm's
Subwooferred

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:29:13 AM

I envy you all who have developed their patience. It sometimes is too hard to control yourself and stay calm and patient. Anyway, I'm trying to learn how to remain as patient as I can, but every time is different and I do my best Wink
Nana1 (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:30:38 AM

It got me thinking about how long I’m planning to trade crypto, whether I have an expected return, and what is my plan to start with, crypto is intriguing and staggeringly powerful. Not one day is the same. Additionally, on the off chance that you play the amusement insightfully, portfolio increases — unheard of in customary trading — are inside an arm's
You should have an expected return. That's what is going to shape how long you wait to analyse and make the right trade when the opportunity presents itself.
LimeFeline

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:35:36 AM

Patience is a virtue in any type of investment, whether it's cryptocurrencies or real estate, these money need time to grow. Don't expect big gains tomorrow.
Metall303

Activity: 891
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:39:30 AM

Trading on a crypto-exchange market can be various: discouraging, restless, rewarding, stimulating, destructive or entertaining. But there is one factor that must be considered for each trader: patience during trading on the stock exchange is the key to success.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:06:40 PM

Patience is a virtue in any type of investment, whether it's cryptocurrencies or real estate, these money need time to grow. Don't expect big gains tomorrow.
I agree with you. This market requires a lot of patience of each person because without this virtue will certainly only get back to failure. I personally invest in the Cryptocurrency market for a very long time and always go through many different stages and can see this is my perfect life.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
bbcolex

Activity: 672

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:18:33 PM

Cryptocurrency is a no go area if you are an “emergency investor “. By emergency investor, i imply someone who invests in cryptocurrency to get profits within some short period of time in order to settle some immediate financial. The probability of that happening cannot be ruled out, but in instances where they occur, the probability is about 1/10.

Patience is a virtue for bitcoin and another cryptocurrency investment. Prices exhibit intermittent Bearish and Bullish movements over short periods of times which may leave investors confused as to what step to take.

A successful investor studies the market, invests in a coin that always rises remarkably after a significant drops and take decisions in moments of highs and lows.

This will save a lot of anxious investors who sell their coins when prices are dropping, causing them to lose significantly.

Yes! that's one of few main reason newbie burnt out from trading and investing , they don't have the patience and calmness to deal the stressful volatile market of cryptocurrency, we can't blame them thought since the price of btc may lose its value in a matter of minute and pump in a matter of second

lavishlifing

Activity: 143

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:27:51 PM

There's such thing as easy money, there's a perfect time for everything
specially in investing, be patient and analyze and predict when is that
perfect time
cinchin1

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:11:05 PM

I agree with you. This market requires a lot of patience of each person because without this virtue will certainly only get back to failure. I personally invest in the Cryptocurrency market for a very long time and always go through many different stages and can see this is my perfect life.
It is not a requirement, it is a mandatory virtue we must have if we want to survive and make money from this market, and as you say, when a person does not have this virtue or is not enough, they will surely fail on the arena. I am also a person who has gone through so many stages of market transformation, although I have had enough experience but patience is always lacking, it seems never can be filled
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:43:32 PM

Without patience in cryptocurrency for sure as an investors or traders in the platform you will surely come up into loss of money. Therefore, we

need to be patience for us to experience profit in crypto currency as well.
ubeng07

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:29:30 PM

when you are been more of it like you take a lot here and more you must think that it was been for you and you dont want to take it out for your life so be as a person that are may have to be more patience and it is ok to be long last here just make sure you are growing. Patience can give you more here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20]  All
  Print  

Jump to: