Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:31:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Nexybit, horrible rates, Self escrow and accepts bounty campaign (only) posters.  (Read 545 times)
Sellingaccs (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 50

Ask me for Pools, Nodes and Explorers.

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:59:44 PM
Last edit: April 07, 2018, 12:25:02 AM by Sellingaccs
Merited by suchmoon (3), TMAN (2), bitmover (1), BTCforJoe (1)

Just have a look at this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3259881.0
Look at those rates, as well as accepted participants. I think that they should be told about, how much we like spammers on this forum.
Check the post history of many accepted Participicants! Are we sure that we want this kind of campaigns to be run on a forum, which already is trying to fight spammers as well as plagiarism?

Made this thread to notify DT members about this issue, which we do have currently. Around 2$ for 35 posts only encourages spam, especially by accepting already spamming users and rewarding them to spam.

However i will leave you without my outrage, i will just leave some example of the post quality of the users that they are accepting. Perfect role model of a quality poster: https://archive.fo/RHmkS

Am i way too agressive about this, or you do you dislike this kind of behavior on bitcointalk as well?

Edit: Maybe spamming is a way too harsh word, so let's just say posts with zero contribution like posting on Bounty threads. Many people have asked them to escrow as well, but they are not willing. I just have a bad feeling about building trust as a newbie.

Edit 2: Archived version of google forms, as proof that they have accepted such kind of users there. I will close this thread if they succesfully escrow their funds, as well as provide a signature campaign that does not encourage posting trash on this forum, or if some smart user here talks me over to doing it Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suboz
Copper Member

Activity: 14
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:32:59 AM

I made this post and he responded with this.

I checked out this section and it looks like the people who are running signature campaigns are legendary or have some of the green trust.

You have neither? Shouldn't you be using a middleman so no one gets scammed?

If you feel uncomfortable about participating now, you can wait a few cycles. We intend to carry on this campaign for a while.  Smiley
I think he's going to scam for the first 2 weeks and then just run off with free advertising. With this post he is basically avoiding to use middleman and having 0.5 BTC doesn't necessarily mean you will pay out the 0.5 BTC. I hope I am wrong here...

Also getting paid 40 cents a post seems hella nice.

🔥🔥🔥Post Malone – Psycho 🔥🔥🔥
Sellingaccs (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:20:21 AM

I made this post and he responded with this.

I checked out this section and it looks like the people who are running signature campaigns are legendary or have some of the green trust.

You have neither? Shouldn't you be using a middleman so no one gets scammed?

If you feel uncomfortable about participating now, you can wait a few cycles. We intend to carry on this campaign for a while.  Smiley
I think he's going to scam for the first 2 weeks and then just run off with free advertising. With this post he is basically avoiding to use middleman and having 0.5 BTC doesn't necessarily mean you will pay out the 0.5 BTC. I hope I am wrong here...

Also getting paid 40 cents a post seems hella nice.

That is indeed very concering, especially when they kind of dodged the question, instead of answering to it like a reputable service provider.
They answer questions about escrow with "we want to earn trust" type of answers, and the extra bonus rates for using addresses on platform do make my belief about their shady intetions even stronger. I find it weird that there has not been yet alot of activity on this thread, although it has been read for many times during this time.

Sellingaccs (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:41:52 AM

Bump! The campaign is still going on, sadly without not gaining any attention at all.

magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:23:38 AM

Somehow, this reminds me of the horrors of secondstrade when it was still around. Similar structure, loose rules, etc.

If people accept these horrible rates, then so be it. But the problem is that only spammers will apply to this campaign because a) they have no competent campaign manager, b) the rates are low so they don't have any competition and c) they are able to get paid to do the bounty stuff that they are already doing.

As long as Nexybit pays, I don't think that you can accuse them of being "scammers". But it certainly makes the unprofessional considering they are essentially explicitly employing spammers as their promotional medium which will not end well for themselves.
Sellingaccs (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:06:40 AM

Somehow, this reminds me of the horrors of secondstrade when it was still around. Similar structure, loose rules, etc.

I was not around those times (gladly enough), but we should try to prevent bad things from happening that have happened in the past.

If people accept these horrible rates, then so be it. But the problem is that only spammers will apply to this campaign because a) they have no competent campaign manager, b) the rates are low so they don't have any competition and c) they are able to get paid to do the bounty stuff that they are already doing.

The rates are the lowest which i have seen, basically could be considered as (slave work). Also they failed and paid out users two payments for one week, so i doubt that such exchange can even be trusted, because they cannot even handle a simple bitcoin transaction. Now imagine if that happened with customer funds. "OOPS! We just paid everyone's withdrawal 2x times", they would definetly not make up to that as they don't even have money for decent budget.

As long as Nexybit pays, I don't think that you can accuse them of being "scammers". But it certainly makes the unprofessional considering they are essentially explicitly employing spammers as their promotional medium which will not end well for themselves.

Well accusing is a different thing, but to me atleast this whole thing smells miles away. They also took the rule of 100 characters per post away, so you could basically wear the signature, and write a bot which spams the whole forum with nonsense bullshit.

21coin

Activity: 493
Merit: 500

Sarthak's a dumb girl

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:06:11 AM

Well accusing is a different thing, but to me atleast this whole thing smells miles away. They also took the rule of 100 characters per post away, so you could basically wear the signature, and write a bot which spams the whole forum with nonsense bullshit.

My god, you don't stop once you start do you?

First off, the rule was at least 100 words per post, which was kinda nonsensical considering their pay-rate and if you have a look at any "good" campaign. Glad they removed it

The rates are the lowest which i have seen, basically could be considered as (slave work).
Another one of those posts where people feel entitled to get a "job-level" payrate in BTC for posting with a sig. Its an incentive people, it started with a scammer named Tradefortress and for some reason every other BTC service continues to invest in it thinking it'll improve their visibility.

TheAlso they failed and paid out users two payments for one week, so i doubt that such exchange can even be trusted, because they cannot even handle a simple bitcoin transaction. Now imagine if that happened with customer funds. "OOPS! We just paid everyone's withdrawal 2x times", they would definetly not make up to that as they don't even have money for decent budget.

Payments for this campaign are done manually as opposed to automatic payments in an exchange. I don't even see why this is seen as a bad thing that they paid out twice the amount they were supposed to.

This sums up the situation, what they're doing is not scamming, many sigs have escrowed themselves and it was up to the users to trust that they'd be paid(and most did) and its not all spammers who join the low-paying camps. For example I'm joining just so I can have a decent post history so that I can be accepted in any future campaigns, and the low rate is just something on top.

Sellingaccs (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:21:43 AM

My god, you don't stop once you start do you?

First off, the rule was at least 100 words per post, which was kinda nonsensical considering their pay-rate and if you have a look at any "good" campaign. Glad they removed it

My bad, thought that it was 100 characters. There should always be some kind of requirement for signature length (and quality) in my opinion.

Another one of those posts where people feel entitled to get a "job-level" payrate in BTC for posting with a sig. Its an incentive people, it started with a scammer named Tradefortress and for some reason every other BTC service continues to invest in it thinking it'll improve their visibility.

It's not about that. Maybe i phrased it differently. My point was that such low quality campaigns have negative effect on this forum with a high probability.
But like pointed out before, that campaign (that also you seem to be in) attracts alot of posters who do not contribute (like yourself).

Payments for this campaign are done manually as opposed to automatic payments in an exchange. I don't even see why this is seen as a bad thing that they paid out twice the amount they were supposed to.

Code is written by hand, so they might possibly make the same mistake with it. Therefore, it does not matter that much whether it is manual or automatic.
I suggest you read that part again with a thought.

This sums up the situation, what they're doing is not scamming, many sigs have escrowed themselves and it was up to the users to trust that they'd be paid(and most did) and its not all spammers who join the low-paying camps. For example I'm joining just so I can have a decent post history so that I can be accepted in any future campaigns, and the low rate is just something on top.

So you are posting to get paid? HA, i knew it. Your previous posts do look very spammy Tongue

Edit: And the cherry on the cake would be the fact that you came back to the forums after many months, suddenly start writing longer posts (which all seem to be very repeative and related to nexybit). You came back here only because of your own greed, and yes im pointing at your first post which was to apply for this sig campaign.

21coin

Sarthak's a dumb girl

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:51:32 PM

It's not about that. Maybe i phrased it differently. My point was that such low quality campaigns have negative effect on this forum with a high probability.
But like pointed out before, that campaign (that also you seem to be in) attracts alot of posters who do not contribute (like yourself).
Get your head out of your ass if you think people post here to "contribute" just because you don't have a sig(although AFAIK you are already in a pseudo-campaign yourself for a chance to win 20 bucks)
So you are posting to get paid? HA, i knew it. Your previous posts do look very spammy Tongue

Somebody give this guy a cookie , I think he needs it for all his "looking out for spam". /s

You came back here only because of your own greed, and yes im pointing at your first post which was to apply for this sig campaign.
Ooh great job, +1 point in bitcoin policing. So you're saying someone can't come back online after going offline for some time? While you're thinking about that, just go back and have a look and see which signature camp. I was last in. Those "spammy" posts you're pointing at are my opinions without a sig. Try reporting it to mod and see if they're removed, Monseiur Mod-wannaba

P.S: The guy who wants to have a moral high-ground about forum-related stuff is someone named "sellingaccs"

target
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1041

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:01:24 PM

OP, It all depend to the participants really. If they join the campaign while the rate is low, let them join. Its all up to them. Lets just wait for whatever the outcome of it all after all you don't lose anything if you don't join to the campaign.

P.S: The guy who wants to have a moral high-ground about forum-related stuff is someone named "sellingaccs"

That username is really something worth reporting to the mod, there is just no button to report a username though.  Grin

Sellingaccs (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:19:46 PM

Get your head out of your ass if you think people post here to "contribute" just because you don't have a sig(although AFAIK you are already in a pseudo-campaign yourself for a chance to win 20 bucks)

Oh wow, easy there. Many people actually do post here to contribute, as well as help other people and discuss technical/crypto related stuff.
Also i get paid, if i rank and it is more of a prize for being a valuable member rather than actually just posting to get paid, which is exactly what you are doing currently.

Ooh great job, +1 point in bitcoin policing. So you're saying someone can't come back online after going offline for some time?

Mind pointing out my statement about such a thing? Now you are just making shit up.

Those "spammy" posts you're pointing at are my opinions without a sig. Try reporting it to mod and see if they're removed, Monseiur Mod-wannaba

Of course they are, because you would not get into any well paying signature campaign with a decent manager. You have still tried to apply into them, and you maybe have been thinking that you will get accepted LOL.

That username is really something worth reporting to the mod, there is just no button to report a username though.  Grin

Mods do not ban people for trading/buying any accounts, you both should know this (only DT members can tag if they want to).
Also i'd like once again request some kind of proof, that i have tried to buy or sell bitcointalk accounts.

Stop ashaming yourself, and get on shitposting.

21coin

Sarthak's a dumb girl

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:42:37 PM

Oh wow, easy there. Many people actually do post here to contribute, as well as help other people and discuss technical/crypto related stuff.
Also i get paid, if i rank and it is more of a prize for being a valuable member rather than actually just posting to get paid, which is exactly what you are doing currently.
"more of a prize for being a valuable member" whoa there you're going more up your ass right now.[/quote]
Ooh great job, +1 point in bitcoin policing. So you're saying someone can't come back online after going offline for some time?

Mind pointing out my statement about such a thing? Now you are just making shit up.
Edit: And the cherry on the cake would be the fact that you came back to the forums after many months, suddenly start writing longer posts (which all seem to be very repeative and related to nexybit).
?
Those "spammy" posts you're pointing at are my opinions without a sig. Try reporting it to mod and see if they're removed, Monseiur Mod-wannaba

Of course they are, because you would not get into any well paying signature campaign with a decent manager. You have still tried to apply into them, and you maybe have been thinking that you will get accepted LOL.

And I told your stupid ass that you can post what you want on a forum unless it breaks a rule. You as a mod-wannabe don't get to decide what is spam and what is not
That username is really something worth reporting to the mod, there is just no button to report a username though.  Grin

Mods do not ban people for trading/buying any accounts, you both should know this (only DT members can tag if they want to).
Oh good to know you remember it, wanna report yourself to a DT2 member then Mr. "Valuable member of the forum"? http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2983663.0

And don't put me in the same category as that stupid asshat.

Sellingaccs (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:53:16 PM

-snip-

I do however get opinion as well as everyone else. I even forgot about that, so good that you reminded me! If you have a problem, feel free to make a reputation thread of me as well. Im still more valuable to this forum that you have ever been, and that account was never even sold if that matters.

Ps. Learn to quote properly, there is a preview button next to post.

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 02:00:05 PM

What did you expect from a self-managed campaign? Experience has taught us that they are horrible (Bitmixer before my takeover, Secondstrade et. al.).

I'm not sure whether I should tag them, some might scream "fraud", "abuse" and mention how many children died because of me (Ver et. al.). Roll Eyes

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Sellingaccs (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:09:40 PM

What did you expect from a self-managed campaign?

Nothing. Which is why i have made this thread. Although im not a saint, im trying my best to make this forum better.

I'm not sure whether I should tag them, some might scream "fraud", "abuse" and mention how many children died because of me (Ver et. al.). Roll Eyes

You can always warn them, or try to discuss with them about it. However im pretty sure that only people who will cry to you about it, will be the participants. I thought that you liked to use bounty poster tears as a lube, you disappoint me Lauda. Tongue

nexybit

Activity: 70
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:29:13 AM

First of all, we appreciate your concern. There are a few points we would like to make on our side.

1. We do not know what you have against self-escrow. As long as the participants are paid as due, what other problem is there? We hope to continue a long campaign and therefore will always pay our participants. Though our account is a newbie due to our company being also new, the people behind it have been on this forum for a long while and have considerable experience with such campaigns.

2. The example you gave about the bounty poster did not show the whole picture as that person did not change their signature and therefore was not a true participant. The person in charge of managing this campaign reads each and every post made by its participants and has so far not found any post notably "spammy". If there was anyone who posted such as the example you had given, we would have warned them that such posts do not qualify and would result in that person being cut. Also, we do not see a problem if the reason our participants post is for bounty as long as they do not spam or make posts that are negative to this forum.

3. We have also increased our rates since your post.

4. If any of our company members' responses seemed disrespectful and flippant, we apologize.

All we hoped for our signature campaign is to achieve some company exposure to the bitcoin community while encouraging people to become more active here. We understand your concern for this community and we hope you understand that we also want the best for this forum. We are open to all opinions, be they positive or negative, and thank you for yours.
hoangvuthach

Activity: 308
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:50:43 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3259881.0
I think that's just someone's post making bonuty, you can see the posters are a newbile, as I know the official bounty articles always rank very high. Can this poster be deceptive?
Sellingaccs (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:00:04 AM

First of all, we appreciate your concern. There are a few points we would like to make on our side.

1. We do not know what you have against self-escrow. As long as the participants are paid as due, what other problem is there? We hope to continue a long campaign and therefore will always pay our participants. Though our account is a newbie due to our company being also new, the people behind it have been on this forum for a long while and have considerable experience with such campaigns.

Does not seem to be very professional to me. And you have completed payment now, so i guess self escrowing is fine. Why you could not post from your accounts tho, instead of making a new one? If you were so sure about your managing skills, you would have used your main account instead of making a new alt.

2. The example you gave about the bounty poster did not show the whole picture as that person did not change their signature and therefore was not a true participant.

Does not matter, you still accepted him. The difference is that he did not get paid because of his own mistake, and you would have paid the user anyway with the signature. Therefore IT DOES show the whole picture, and the capability of the person behind the campaign that how poorly managed campaign this is.

3. We have also increased our rates since your post.

The rates are still horrible, although a little bit better. I do not have a problem exactly with the rates, rather with the participants of the campaign.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3259881.0
I think that's just someone's post making bonuty, you can see the posters are a newbile, as I know the official bounty articles always rank very high. Can this poster be deceptive?

Can you post something that makes sense, or stop posting trash on this thread. Thank you.

magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:03:15 AM

Yeah, it does. I would personally never use their site/service just solely because they have demonstrated their incompetency in managing a simple marketing project.

@Nexybit, it's not about the rates. If people are fine with accepting those rates, then so be it.

But you're accepting spammers and some people who are merit abusers. Of course that's not every single person, but the first person that I saw on your payroll was https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=merit;u=1385913, and he's clearly a merit abuser receiving 30 merits from the same person. Tighten the rules at least, for gods sake.

But at least you have come out and given your side of the story instead of dodging the questions. I appreciate that. Sellingaccs have valid points that you should definitely think about reforming.
yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 4424

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:32:16 AM
Merited by shield132 (5)

If you guys want to stop campaigns from being ran by the team its self, or want to stop worrying about the horrid rates, THEN STOP JOINING THE DAMN CAMPAIGNS THAT ARE DOING THIS.

If people don't sign up for the campaign then there will be no worries, but as you see there are hundreds of idiots on alt accounts willing to join about anything.

There is nothing wrong with a company running its own campaign, but they should at least escrow the campaign funds to make users confident they'll be paid. I don't think companies should run a campaign themselves, but we cannot stop that unless ppl just stop joining them.

If a company runs a campaign themselves, they allow almost any account to join, they can run without paying, they allow spam like crazy. If they hire a competent manager they at least show that they care about their rep a little and want things to run smooth. They show that participants will be paid.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄