Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:14:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: THE FUTURE FOR THE ELECTRONIC MONEY MARKET  (Read 631 times)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:55:32 PM

but since crypto needs exact transparency and security
Blockchain network is secured and wallets are if you are responsible of keeping it. And crypto's are decentralized except those few centralized coins, it's transparent in few ways by seeing your transaction through the network by knowing if the transaction is confirmed or not. But without information that makes it anonymous however you can still know if funds were sent or not.
then it will be temporary to common individuals can only be used through internet.
These people who are in bigger position are just confusing themselves on how to use crypto's and giving examples that are obviously far on what crypto's used to be.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:37:30 AM

Too heavy to be electronic money and too far away to think about, there are still many choices crypto has to face, an unstable price issue that is a major issue that coins better fit the so-called digital asset as an additional investment of one's earnings for the future ahead, it's safer for me, again not easy to realize that everything looks cool but many risks and complaints of any central bank or government, everything will not go smoothly.
Since the time this electronic money has come into existence, this world has been greatly revolutionized and that the living style of most of the people especially those who are related to that of any of the crypto currency has been uplifted. I am very much positive regarding the future of this electronic market as this is something which is bringing lot of positive hopes for all of us to have a better living.
LongerBitcoin

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:47:39 AM

The faster we understand that the future can't be held back, the better. These are changes that are naturally coming into the societies and the world as a whole and this time, it is influencing the financial system.
As we see that the we have come out from the barter system to electronic currency, it means that in the future electronic currency will hold the whole market. The use is easy and there is no fear of stealing and loosing because it has no physical existence. It is usable all over the world and no need for exchange for payments.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:11:19 PM

Every year electronic money will gain popularity and will be in great demand, and as a result people will see that electronic money is much more convenient than ordinary money, but when we come to this - it is unknown  Roll Eyes
The future will be that of digital currency because the world is turning towards it. Nothing could be say about the time but one day all other curries will disappear from the world and only electronic currency will be used. People want ease and security for their money and digital currency holds both the qualities.
hispout

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:43:08 AM

Every year electronic money will gain popularity and will be in great demand, and as a result people will see that electronic money is much more convenient than ordinary money, but when we come to this - it is unknown  Roll Eyes
The way this electronic money has managed to make such a good name in the start is very much appreciable and that I am very much sure that if things keep on happening in the similar way, then we will surely be able to see even better things in the future and that both the demand as well as the market value of the crypto coins will then be greatly increased. I can see a very colorful future of the entire electronic money market.
ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:46:29 AM

There is no doubt that cryptocurrency will replace fiat in the future, most millenials already accept the idea of going anonymous kn any transactions they do, since almost everything they do is on social media, the whole world knows about them, I think when it comes to money matters that's something that they do want to keep in private. As of now, baby bloomers are still in the position, they are the ones deciding what and what no to be a part of, and since they will be replace by millenials soon, cryptocurrency will likely to boom further at that time, since fiat will no longer be of value to them, still it will need further studies, and that is what millenials are good at, they had experienced a technology lower than we have today and can adapt in the technology we have now with ease.
Lazada

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:16:24 AM

The way this electronic money has managed to make such a good name in the start is very much appreciable and that I am very much sure that if things keep on happening in the similar way, then we will surely be able to see even better things in the future and that both the demand as well as the market value of the crypto coins will then be greatly increased. I can see a very colorful future of the entire electronic money market.
This will be much more developed in the future, the increasing demand being the reason why the crypto market is currently on a positive track. Regarding about government support then we will wait some time and I am sure all elements in this world will support crypto. All just waiting for the right time and crypto can be implemented in the financial system as a whole.
MD Milon

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:51:38 AM

Electronic money market future are so bright and that is cryptocurrency.I hope bitcoin is the leading position in cryptocurrency.already many bank uses digital service.I hope in future every one have bitcoin wallet.I hope cryptocurrency take position instead of fiat currency.
airdagon

Activity: 546
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:17:19 AM

The existence of electronic money actually shows almost limitless opportunities. Here are some advantages of using electronic money:
first, stabilize the market. electronic money provides a temporary solution to market stabilization efforts. This needs to be done, especially when the 'normal' currency is unable to perform the task.
second, reduce transaction costs. Yes, not everyone likes to transact through banks or in touch with banks today. The fact that banks are increasingly greedy withdrawing money from over-the-counter transaction fees makes people uneasy about being liable for illegal levies simply because banks want to increase their fee-based income.
third, restoring public confidence. With the electronic currency being allowed as one currency to transact electronically, it means that the government understands what is needed by the community, that is an alternative solution when the standard solution stagnates.
this is as far as I know about the electronic currency market.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:52:53 PM

Electronic money market future are so bright and that is cryptocurrency.I hope bitcoin is the leading position in cryptocurrency.already many bank uses digital service.I hope in future every one have bitcoin wallet.I hope cryptocurrency take position instead of fiat currency.
The way all the electronic currencies are making their name in the international market and the way people are getting convinced in investing of their money into these currencies gives us an indication that all the crypto currencies hold a very bright future and that they will change the dynamics of this very world in a wonderful way soon. we need to trust them to get an opportunity of having a better living.
Sony.UK

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:10:43 PM

The way all the electronic currencies are making their name in the international market and the way people are getting convinced in investing of their money into these currencies gives us an indication that all the crypto currencies hold a very bright future and that they will change the dynamics of this very world in a wonderful way soon. we need to trust them to get an opportunity of having a better living.

Already banks are started digital transaction after 2010 to now, I do not why electronic money need to do some thing like that again here. If the crypto currency is getting legal as soon as possible for various country.
I do not want to find fiat cash to grow means then you can go with crypto currencies.
Legalization is the best way to make the crypto is trusted one with the normal people to laymen.

bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:44:48 PM

The future money is probably no longer in paper or coin, why so most likely future money shaped card (card), or in the form of savings in the form of numbers in the smart phone.

Already many government and various banks around the world goes to the digital banking option, If the consumers all knows the bitcoin and alts usage completely every one will go with the personal bank(bitcoin wallet) in future days.
We people need educate the people about the usages and merits about bitcoin blockchain system but here no one wants the competition here in the market.
Op post seems news information, better he may create a thread on press child board to show the news information.
The option to go digital with our money has been there for sometime because governments want to make cash disappear because they cannot track it and they thought they had things under control with it the money until satoshi appeared and changed all the game and now they are struggling to try to find an answer about how to destroy cryptocurrencies and if they cannot stop bitcoin now in a few years it will be too late and it will be all over the world.
Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 627

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:21:21 PM

The future money is probably no longer in paper or coin, why so most likely future money shaped card (card), or in the form of savings in the form of numbers in the smart phone.

Already many government and various banks around the world goes to the digital banking option, If the consumers all knows the bitcoin and alts usage completely every one will go with the personal bank(bitcoin wallet) in future days.
We people need educate the people about the usages and merits about bitcoin blockchain system but here no one wants the competition here in the market.
Op post seems news information, better he may create a thread on press child board to show the news information.
The option to go digital with our money has been there for sometime because governments want to make cash disappear because they cannot track it and they thought they had things under control with it the money until satoshi appeared and changed all the game and now they are struggling to try to find an answer about how to destroy cryptocurrencies and if they cannot stop bitcoin now in a few years it will be too late and it will be all over the world.
That time wont come because even how do bitcoin would progress or other cryptocurrencies it wont able to surpass or to replaced fiat itself as long theres government would impose such laws we cant do anything about it because if they do make laws or rules we are done. The thing we can only use up with crypto is that it cant really be traced up which we can really make transactions without being traced up by them thats why they do hate it. We might able to see the future of full transition to physical to digital fiat but it wont really able to be the same with the feature which we can saw on crypto.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:21:02 PM
Merited by BitHodler (1)

That time wont come because even how do bitcoin would progress or other cryptocurrencies it wont able to surpass or to replaced fiat itself as long theres government would impose such laws we cant do anything about it because if they do make laws or rules we are done. The thing we can only use up with crypto is that it cant really be traced up which we can really make transactions without being traced up by them thats why they do hate it. We might able to see the future of full transition to physical to digital fiat but it wont really able to be the same with the feature which we can saw on crypto.
Cryptocurrencies do not need to replace fiat, the only thing they need to do is to keep existing, as long as cryptocurrencies exist they give to us an option to opt out of the fiat system something that did not existed before, that is why governments are so afraid, for the first time they need to compete with another system of transferring value and they are not happy.
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:34:44 PM

Cryptocurrencies do not need to replace fiat, the only thing they need to do is to keep existing, as long as cryptocurrencies exist they give to us an option to opt out of the fiat system something that did not existed before, that is why governments are so afraid, for the first time they need to compete with another system of transferring value and they are not happy.
Exactly. I don't understand why people keep focusing on banks or fiat to be replaced, while it's not entirely possible in the first place, and it's not even needed. Bitcoin is here to serve people, and nothing will change in that regard.

People always try to come up with things Bitcoin needs to do, while it doesn't even make sense mostly. Bitcoin is nothing more than a layer that works on top of the current financial system, but completely independent.

It's a powerful tool allowing people to obtain the financial freedom they always wanted to have, but were never allowed to have. Bitcoin changed that years ago, but some people still haven't realized that. They will eventually.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
mexite

Activity: 706
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:40:10 PM

This new economy of virtual currency cannot replace fiats in practical sense. First, there a lot of these cryptos springing up everyday, so except governments will develop theirs, so which one will be adopted? Secondly, the high volatility and scalability issues of cryptos and their underlying blockchain infrastructure are another bane.
So what can happen is that both coexist, which government will continue to see as a parallel financial system which has been resists to government stiff regulatory intervention.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:47:33 AM

Exactly. I don't understand why people keep focusing on banks or fiat to be replaced, while it's not entirely possible in the first place, and it's not even needed. Bitcoin is here to serve people, and nothing will change in that regard.

People always try to come up with things Bitcoin needs to do, while it doesn't even make sense mostly. Bitcoin is nothing more than a layer that works on top of the current financial system, but completely independent.

It's a powerful tool allowing people to obtain the financial freedom they always wanted to have, but were never allowed to have. Bitcoin changed that years ago, but some people still haven't realized that. They will eventually.
Everything will happen, those who want fiat money and banks replaced by cryptocurrency they didn't have basic economic law. I do not see any competition between cryptocurrency and fiat money, as a matter of fact me myself using fiat money and cryptocurrency simultaneously.

I do not hate fiat money who made by the government and I am not a fixed person and focus on developments that occur in cryptocurrency, but I am a user between cryptocurrency and fiat money to make my life easier and simpler. Because it's the best way to enjoy all life processes.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
EasyTutor

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:32:21 AM

The future of electronic money is bright. Now that the crypto market is gaining traction across the globe, it'll become more accepted at a macro level.
SergeyGvo

Activity: 294
Merit: 23

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:47:58 PM

The most stupid thing you can do now is withdraw money. It will be very difficult to go back cheaper. Near the bottom in general, it is dangerous to move, only one option solves here - a phased purchase. Remove from yourself the harmful thought that bitcoin can depreciate without a fundamental reason. So those who last autumn said: "And why did not I buy it when it cost one thousand?" Perhaps, by the end of this year we will hear it again, only from 6000-7000 $
amih

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:19:20 PM

I only see that nowadays in all aspects more use of digital systems and of course will be very influential on the financial system in the future. so I think it is not impossible that in the future the financial system will lead to an electronic-based financial system. and also if viewed in terms of profit and also the ease of which will be in the course of electronic financial systems will be very profitable and also very easy and it will be very interesting for entrepreneurs to make new innovations about finance with digital system.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: