Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 08:00:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: THE FUTURE FOR THE ELECTRONIC MONEY MARKET  (Read 639 times)
pobeditelvezde

Activity: 658
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:13:00 PM

Every year some economists and analysts bury dollar because America has the tremendous debt but year by year nothing has happened.
Crypto technologies are new technologies and it is progress why we should be worried about crash on crypto market. There are plastic cards like Visa and others and nobody discuss seriously that Visa will be bankrupt because there are no objective reasons now.
I am sure that crypto market will be more and more legitime soon as stock or commodity ones.
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:28:38 PM

Every year some economists and analysts bury dollar because America has the tremendous debt but year by year nothing has happened.
Crypto technologies are new technologies and it is progress why we should be worried about crash on crypto market. There are plastic cards like Visa and others and nobody discuss seriously that Visa will be bankrupt because there are no objective reasons now.
I am sure that crypto market will be more and more legitime soon as stock or commodity ones.
Yes,you are right the crypto currency market is growing day by day but some crypto haters just spreading false statement about it will make the panic among the people.But actually crypto have much positive sides when compared to the fiat and dollars,so crypto is going to be a part of money system in future.
thresher

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:47:30 PM

Yes,you are right the crypto currency market is growing day by day but some crypto haters just spreading false statement about it will make the panic among the people.But actually crypto have much positive sides when compared to the fiat and dollars,so crypto is going to be a part of money system in future.
It is actually depending on the interest of the people, if people are interested in crypto trading then no doubt that its market will continue to grow, in think that still crypto currencies are in their early stages and they will surely continue to become popular in future.
nickwen

Activity: 261
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:19:56 PM

ELECTRONIC MONEY was created to address some of the problems previously unknown to other currencies. These are issues related to payments, transactions and fees.
For electronic money, they all follow the will of the user. How do you want to pay? It's all up to you. In addition, the security of the coin is very high. . Compared to many other traditional types of money, electronic money surpasses that.
I believe in a bright future of cryptocurrency
Aivaryamal

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:56:25 AM

I believe that ICO is an excellent opportunity for the development of many businesses that for various reasons can not get the capital to start. And scammers they are everywhere and they need to fight.
JITENDERPAR3

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:16:25 AM

I believe that ICO is an excellent opportunity for the development of many businesses that for various reasons can not get the capital to start. And scammers they are everywhere and they need to fight.
Platforms from ICO has really made a lot of business start with a excellent boost so it is really a good opportunity for all those who want to start a business with potential plans and lack in terms of capital. This is a plus point for bitcoins as well thr world related to the cryptocurrencies.
tanglong

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:01:52 AM

Many countries have accepted bitcoin, but few do not consider it as a means of payment, everyone will have to adhere to government regulations. I hope the future of Bitcoin is coming soon as people will accept bitcoin as a payment currency.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
fordsons

Activity: 92
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:49:25 AM

In my opinion the future of digital currency is very bright and people are turning towards digital currency. Digital currency will take over the currency market and all other currencies (paper and fiat) will disappear from the market. People will enjoy cashless world in the future. it will be a different experience for those who have never used digital currency till date.
melfwaz

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:30:26 PM

Platforms from ICO has really made a lot of business start with a excellent boost so it is really a good opportunity for all those who want to start a business with potential plans and lack in terms of capital. This is a plus point for bitcoins as well thr world related to the cryptocurrencies.
When you have money you can start any business and I think that cryptos have provided the opportunity to earn big money for our future. if somebody has crypto trading experience then there is no need for him to start any other business. Crypto trading is enough for earning huge money because the coming years will be good for crypto as well as for traders.
arinalwa

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:42:59 AM

In my opinion the future of digital currency is very bright and people are turning towards digital currency. Digital currency will take over the currency market and all other currencies (paper and fiat) will disappear from the market. People will enjoy cashless world in the future. it will be a different experience for those who have never used digital currency till date.
The future is that of electronic money. Electronic, digital and crypto are names of one currency which will take over the market in the future. I think that as most of the countries accepted bitcoin the rests will also accept it but after some time. My country has also banned crypto but I am sure they will legalize it soon and people will freely invest and trade in cryptos.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: