Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:07:46 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to make a successful project?  (Read 2488 times)
jackjackfly

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

To buy or not to buy - that is the question ;)

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:25:36 PM

You has noted really goods steps, but unfortunatelly (only in my opinion) even scam project can win if they invested money in marketing and "fed" community with "tasty" promises and promisses. Marketing decides wich projects will win these days.

Wanna tame crypto? Join our Cryptotamers community https://t.me/cryptotamers =)
BTCeminjas

Activity: 322
Merit: 23

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:29:50 PM

Very informative thread, well, as what I have read now I've learned a lot of this statement wrote by OP.
All I know is to read a road map when I investing in ICO' project but that's not enough I've known need to apply these 4 step.

Well, still bounty projects are always risky to invest you need to be careful and do some deep research regarding their team.
Then if the project is intended for the scam at the end you have nothing to do you are a loss.
Marcel555

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:58:48 PM

People, process and product. Is the key to success and failure of every project.
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:39:32 AM

Hello guys, it is unfortunate that many people fail to achieve and succeed their project ( like, ICO ...) , and  many stop in the first attempts  ( especially when there is a big failure) and become disappointed.

According to my experience, I want to give some steps to succeed any project, they will be as the following:

Step 1 : Focus on your goal ( project) because your energy will go to him:
Focus on what you want, not about what you do not want, and  when you say to yourself that you will make a  successful project (  there become a positive energy (+) inside you), then your focus will follow your  thinking.

Step 2 : You must have a futuristic vision for what you want:
The futuristic vision pulls you to your project, and helps you in achieving the best , also when there is no vision , there is no hope to succeed.

Step 3 : Choose the right map ( strategy, plan)  and the appropriate teacher :
The map may change in each situation but with that  you should search for a  teacher who have a good knowledge on the field of your project because he/she can  help you to take a shortcut way to achieve  your goal.

Step 4: Overcome the  fear of failure and the internal conflicts:
One of the biggest obstacles  which leads to  project failure is the psychological problems.

And fear is one of the most widespread problems in many people ( fear of what will happen in the future, like that , Will my project fail? , Will I lose a lot of money? ..) and to overcome this issue, you must resolve the internal conflicts,
Firstly, you must know the internal conflicts that exist in youself (  like,  your focus on negative thoughts  )
Secondly, you must organize your life by choosing the most important things or goals for you, which helps you to  achieve your dream ( project).
Thirdly, get starded.

What do you think guys?

you should only focus on that project to be successful or what you are doing and of course you do it in good fashion so that you can get it right. and you always think that you can do it all.
MrCrank

Activity: 1330
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:54:48 AM

No one don't know how can do it..
Right?

If will use these easy advices then anyone can successful project but it is not right!

It's common things only.
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:23:28 AM

so that our project run smoothly and do not get the loss, there are some things that must be considered for the smoothness of the project that we will live, for example choose a Team Member, And Give Careful Duties. Gather your human resources, and make sure their capabilities match the roles they need. This is an important first step: If you are assigning the wrong person to a particular job, you will reduce your chances to succeed even before the project begins.
yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:31:28 AM

How to make a successful project.

1. Do not deceive people
2. Be professional
3. Spend your own money not the money of others.
4. Hire people with potential and effort and don't know the word "scam"

Look it is so very difficult to produce an outstanding project with a group of professional team that has a will to enjoy, lift up people not to destroy. No matter what project you make, success is always there but don't  for get to be a human with dignity.
Cfighters

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 06:19:48 AM

In our experience another important point to a successfull ICO is to start this with enought money for makerting.
When you try to announce the ICO you will find this:
- The ICO listing sites the majority will charge you for adding you to their site.
- The influencers will charge you more than the ICO listing sites.
- Google Ads wil charge you too.

If you want if you want to have a satisfactory ico starts with around $10.000 (as minimum) only for marketing.
hurry_hore

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:15:56 AM

Most posting of this seems to consider ICO as a project, I think ICO as a part of a project but very important to go a project to be executed. Far before the project executed, it should be :
1. Issuing a good project idea and goal as project initiation
2. Creating the excellent concept including develop the roadmap
3. Build a strong project team including law team, technical team, marketing team, commercial team, and also prepare the sufficient resources.
4. Generate appropriate strategy covering project description in whitepaper, ICO strategy including how long the ICO duration, whether needed or not needed pre-sale, etc. Then how is the strategy to keep the price in right track, ICO price should be lower than after ICO price (or price when the project has been listed in exchange).
5. Keep and maintain the team to reach each point in the roadmap, how the countermeasure if the roadmap can't be achieved in timely manner, etc. While keep the roadmap as designed, it should be concerned for marketing the product to token/coin users for maintaining the demand hence the price can be maintained excellently.

Those are some additional things to be considered to make a successful project.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
millenniumcoin

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:17:49 PM

Hello guys, it is unfortunate that many people fail to achieve and succeed their project ( like, ICO ...) , and  many stop in the first attempts  ( especially when there is a big failure) and become disappointed.

According to my experience, I want to give some steps to succeed any project, they will be as the following:

Focus on what you want, not about what you do not want, and  when you say to yourself that you will make a  successful project (  there become a positive energy (+) inside you), then your focus will follow your  thinking.

The futuristic vision pulls you to your project, and helps you in achieving the best , also when there is no vision , there is no hope to succeed.

The map may change in each situation but with that  you should search for a  teacher who have a good knowledge on the field of your project because he/she can  help you to take a shortcut way to achieve  your goal.

One of the biggest obstacles  which leads to  project failure is the psychological problems.

And fear is one of the most widespread problems in many people ( fear of what will happen in the future, like that , Will my project fail? , Will I lose a lot of money? ..) and to overcome this issue, you must resolve the internal conflicts,
Firstly, you must know the internal conflicts that exist in youself (  like,  your focus on negative thoughts  )
Secondly, you must organize your life by choosing the most important things or goals for you, which helps you to  achieve your dream ( project).
Thirdly, get starded.

What do you think guys?

And in addition to these you have listed, the following  few steps  will greatly enhance the chances of a successful projects.

1.Select the Right Person for the Job.
Typically, when a project is kicking off the goal is to find the right resources for the tasks at hand. Equally important is finding the right Project Manager. One who has enough experience and training to successfully manage the project and not just the person who happens to be available in the moment. The right Project Manager is the one whose skill set matches the project requirements

2..Clearly Define Project Scope
Before any other work is started on the project spend time defining the scope. If a different team defined the project then be sure to re-examine the scope and include specific tasks, critical deadlines and the end goal. This allows the Project Manager to fight against scope creep or unrealistic deadlines, which are is definitely project killers. Clearly defined scope helps keep everyone on track and heading for the same schedule and end goal.
Scope, Schedule and Budget are well known touchstones for keeping a project on track. These extra steps will make the Project Manager’s job easier in the long run and help him to manage all pieces of the project through to a successful, on-time, on-budget project completion.

3.Schedule Regular Meetings.
Many effective Project Teams hold short daily meetings. It’s not enough to send occasional emails or wait to communicate when there’s an issue. Communication is critical to project success and maintaining the flow of a project. Find a time that is good for all team members. Schedule a daily stand-up meeting or a weekly update meeting and insist that everyone attend either in person or virtually. This will ensure that everyone is on the same page, not assuming that an important piece of information has flowed to everyone, and help catch issues before they become large problems.
dollarneed

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:34:35 PM

The tips that you've just mentioned on the OP it might be useful but having a great and solid team is the most important here. For me, there's no successful project without a good team since they determine how your project develop. Another factor is promotion, a good project without big promotion it can't be successful. The more you spread your project then more chance your project will be successful.
irfanmalik04

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:30:48 AM

But many stupid concept flourishing with massive advertisement
HoardApp

Activity: 35
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 03:31:44 AM

A few things that should be added here are making sure that you have a reliable team, and maybe above all things - BE TRANSPARENT.

The crypto world is one full of scams. Transparency goes a long way in building trust among your followers.
MoneyMotivatesMe

Activity: 96

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:09:51 AM

What you have said is nothing new but still helpful for starters. There are much more tips and it can be more than 100 but the best thing will always be self-discipline.
pmjmhjon30

Activity: 34

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:21:47 AM

I totally agree with this post. Especially step2 without plausible futuristic aspect, project won't have momentum for further development
iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:07:00 AM

Thirdly, get starded.

What do you think guys?

There is one harsh reality that everyone has to accept, and the reality is that no matter how good your project is, if you cannot do the marketing right, it is going to fail sooner or later. There have been multiple ICOs where the marketing was the key aspect which lead to their failure. So, the point where you mentioned the strategy really needs to be dealt with a lot of patience and analysis.
With that being said, not everyone can bring in good projects. Even if you feel your projects are good, they might not sound good enough to the audience. So, luck also plays a major role in this.
Olivian

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 11:19:39 AM

Very good topic.

All the best,
Olivian
Justin Dowman

Activity: 476
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:44:01 PM

You need to translate your project into several languages, so people from many countries could know, what are you doing. Also you need to have have good community. managers. I can help you with all that. Find me on telegram @mcay10
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:38:47 PM

Honestly, it is not that easy to overcome fear because it is what makes the human. The fear of failure is always implemented within the human's mind. Added to that, it is impossible to get rid of fear, but you can reduce it because fear has certain levels. By experience, fear will be reduced to become a routine of life. For example, you have never got 5 out of 20 in an exam. You are afraid of getting below 10. If you got 5, you would be afraid of your parents' behavior. But if you got it again, you would get used to it.
GoldenLad

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:43:38 PM
Last edit: April 16, 2018, 08:50:18 PM by GoldenLad

Good points you have made OP. But yet, it's hard to know a good ICOs from the bad ones because nowadays,  they look similar. Many cryptocurrency enthusiasts really wish to invest in cryptocurrency but most fraudsters ICOs developers are not making it easy for them. In fact, it might interest you to know that many people have quit cryptocurrency because of being scammed many times.   
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: