Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:56:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to make a successful project?  (Read 2486 times)
Danstan

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:23:57 PM

Every project need a fund so add stable source of fund, it is to make sure the future of the project, it unseen expenses during emergency cases, expansion or extention of its branch, and a major company that will endorse your project, if you want it to become solid and to prove your project is real and will not just phewssss--- (gone)
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The best one

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:37:01 PM

get some realistic project which supports your coins with real projects members get to some big exchanges and you made it!

As for me the most important point is overcoming  a serious  problem. The project has to  solve a real problem to face the community to understand  a kind of coming soon for success. And then  our  main concern must  help others and prefer  creating  a new idea to a profit,  all projects will run successfully  if we do it  on based the rules.
Cairo18

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:24:26 AM

get some realistic project which supports your coins with real projects members get to some big exchanges and you made it!

As for me the most important point is overcoming  a serious  problem. The project has to  solve a real problem to face the community to understand  a kind of coming soon for success. And then  our  main concern must  help others and prefer  creating  a new idea to a profit,  all projects will run successfully  if we do it  on based the rules.

To make a successful  projects is not easy we can encounter up's and down, more problem to solve and others but if we aim positive and nice project i think it will be successful.
Characters  to make successful  projects are having peace of mind, knows how to deal what the resutls are and aim good vibes.
goaldigger

Activity: 2352
Merit: 356

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:28:28 PM

Here is some addition for that, it can also be applicable to any projects, even an ICO or not.
1. The project should be legal, with complete papers if possible, without stepping someones property.
2. Know your customers or target market. Its obvious that ICO targets bitcoin investors so this way applicable to a different genre project.
3. Innovative and useful. This is the most important of all. The project should be helpful to anyone and not only seasonal. It should be useful also even from future times.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Ahsan Aly

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:24:05 PM

Hello guys, it is unfortunate that many people fail to achieve and succeed their project ( like, ICO ...) , and  many stop in the first attempts  ( especially when there is a big failure) and become disappointed.

According to my experience, I want to give some steps to succeed any project, they will be as the following:

Step 1 : Focus on your goal ( project) because your energy will go to him:
Focus on what you want, not about what you do not want, and  when you say to yourself that you will make a  successful project (  there become a positive energy (+) inside you), then your focus will follow your  thinking.

Step 2 : You must have a futuristic vision for what you want:
The futuristic vision pulls you to your project, and helps you in achieving the best , also when there is no vision , there is no hope to succeed.

Step 3 : Choose the right map ( strategy, plan)  and the appropriate teacher :
The map may change in each situation but with that  you should search for a  teacher who have a good knowledge on the field of your project because he/she can  help you to take a shortcut way to achieve  your goal.

Step 4: Overcome the  fear of failure and the internal conflicts:
One of the biggest obstacles  which leads to  project failure is the psychological problems.

And fear is one of the most widespread problems in many people ( fear of what will happen in the future, like that , Will my project fail? , Will I lose a lot of money? ..) and to overcome this issue, you must resolve the internal conflicts,
Firstly, you must know the internal conflicts that exist in youself (  like,  your focus on negative thoughts  )
Secondly, you must organize your life by choosing the most important things or goals for you, which helps you to  achieve your dream ( project).
Thirdly, get starded.

What do you think guys?

It's a general perspective, And great appreciation. But the main thing is is that their strategy and encouragement, and hard work. Don't forget these things in any kind of work, it's a key of success and you have done a great job. It should be always keep in mind. Good Luck & Cheers  Smiley

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                     
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
MoonSteel

Activity: 117

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:26:33 PM

I agree with the point. But most importantly in my opinion is create a project with a purpose and good intentions to help. Then proceed with honesty and transparency, so people will not be hesitant to support or invest in it.
Querl

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:19:09 PM

you must analyze all sides from field.
need to choose the right people to work
be clear e transparent with your public

shit happens? yeah ofc, but do you need stay calm to do right thing.

your post have great points
The best one

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:43:41 AM

Hello guys, it is unfortunate that many people fail to achieve and succeed their project ( like, ICO ...) , and  many stop in the first attempts  ( especially when there is a big failure) and become disappointed.

According to my experience, I want to give some steps to succeed any project, they will be as the following:

Focus on what you want, not about what you do not want, and  when you say to yourself that you will make a  successful project (  there become a positive energy (+) inside you), then your focus will follow your  thinking.

The futuristic vision pulls you to your project, and helps you in achieving the best , also when there is no vision , there is no hope to succeed.

Step 3 : Choose the right map ( strategy, plan)  and the appropriate teacher :
The map may change in each situation but with that  you should search for a  teacher who have a good knowledge on the field of your project because he/she can  help you to take a shortcut way to achieve  your goal.

Step 4: Overcome the  fear of failure and the internal conflicts:
One of the biggest obstacles  which leads to  project failure is the psychological problems.

And fear is one of the most widespread problems in many people ( fear of what will happen in the future, like that , Will my project fail? , Will I lose a lot of money? ..) and to overcome this issue, you must resolve the internal conflicts,
Firstly, you must know the internal conflicts that exist in youself (  like,  your focus on negative thoughts  )
Secondly, you must organize your life by choosing the most important things or goals for you, which helps you to  achieve your dream ( project).
Thirdly, get starded.

What do you think guys?

My opinion , if we want to make a successful project I have some good steps  like this :
Step 1 Smart People
We have good strategy and planning to do the project successfully

Step 2 Smart Planning
Good planning not only keeps the project team focused and on track, but also keeps stakeholders aware of project progress..

Step 3 Open Communication
If a problem arises on one part of a project, it can negatively impact other parts as well. Communication is the best way to prevent problems from occurring.

Step 4 Careful Risk Management
This will give the team confidence when facing project risks and help the clients feel comfortable with the project’s progression.

Step 5 Strong Project Closure
If The project does not have strong closure, then it has the potential to continue to consume resources. The project team must be firm and agree with the customer that all critical success factors have been met.

And don’t give up! we always try and try until we  achieve our  dream to become succeesfull project  in a future.
Happydd

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:49:15 AM

Follow me to make successful bitcoin projects or ICO. We need to prepare a lot of things:
1. The project you propose should be appropriate and practical to the investment market.
2. Expected funding, return on capital and profit.
3. Who will be involved in your project and whether they will be eligible?
4. Choose the right time and time to invest in the project.
mybloomingpath

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:05:20 PM

All is fine, just want to add that  the good broject based mostly at a good and unusual IDEA and approach. In any business,  value of idea is like a priceless manuscripts. When you have this #1 point you choose whom you can trust and who can work over your idea with the same passion. And in most cases with such a wide possibilities to advertize, if your idea really worth something so you will have a success.
masterchief001

Activity: 585
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:38:40 PM

You want to make the project successful. You need to define a goal. This is the most important thing you should do. You have to understand your role as well as the purpose of this project is? Promote resources. Human resources, equipment and money - how will you use it to achieve the purpose of your work? Often you will not directly control, but you will manage them through a template for the manager. You want to develop a bitcoin project too. Your goal is to reach the bitcoin project.
Happiest

Activity: 206
Merit: 22

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:03:42 PM

Good points you have made OP. But yet, it's hard to know a good ICOs from the bad ones because nowadays,  they look similar. Many cryptocurrency enthusiasts really wish to invest in cryptocurrency but most fraudsters ICOs developers are not making it easy for them. In fact, it might interest you to know that many people have quit cryptocurrency because of being scammed many times.   

Exactly, i agree with you. Many cryptocurrency investors have left cryptocurrency because they have been scammed through fake ICOs numerous times and its so unfortunate and frustrating because we need more people to invest in cryptocurrency not to withdraw out of it. This issues of fake project  is really giving a bad name to cryptocurrency and this is also the reason why governments are banning it in their country.
Memminger

Activity: 540
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:05:38 PM

Hello guys, it is unfortunate that many people fail to achieve and succeed their project ( like, ICO ...) , and  many stop in the first attempts  ( especially when there is a big failure) and become disappointed.

Focus on what you want, not about what you do not want, and  when you say to yourself that you will make a  successful project (  there become a positive energy (+) inside you), then your focus will follow your  thinking.

The map may change in each situation but with that  you should search for a  teacher who have a good knowledge on the field of your project because he/she can  help you to take a shortcut way to achieve  your goal.

One of the biggest obstacles  which leads to  project failure is the psychological problems.

Firstly, you must know the internal conflicts that exist in youself (  like,  your focus on negative thoughts  )
Secondly, you must organize your life by choosing the most important things or goals for you, which helps you to  achieve your dream ( project).
Thirdly, get starded.

What do you think guys?

Yes sir. All of these were written truthfully but ai do think that people or the future managers ahould focus on having the "expect the unexpected" attitude. Not all projects become successful and not all projects goes down. As managers, I hope they have enough strength and patience as they manage everything from his people upcto his project.
Memminger

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:10:15 PM

Good points you have made OP. But yet, it's hard to know a good ICOs from the bad ones because nowadays,  they look similar. Many cryptocurrency enthusiasts really wish to invest in cryptocurrency but most fraudsters ICOs developers are not making it easy for them. In fact, it might interest you to know that many people have quit cryptocurrency because of being scammed many times.   

Exactly, i agree with you. Many cryptocurrency investors have left cryptocurrency because they have been scammed through fake ICOs numerous times and its so unfortunate and frustrating because we need more people to invest in cryptocurrency not to withdraw out of it. This issues of fake project  is really giving a bad name to cryptocurrency and this is also the reason why governments are banning it in their country.

Yes sir. They have traumatic experience wherein they have invested so much and then the get scammed in return. It is indeed frustrating to think because you have saved that money to invest then they will fool you. These fake projects are the real reason (besides the population of investors) why the price drops drastically.
kupnu4ai

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:51:38 PM

A very good description, but I would add to the first point:
1. When choosing a target, it is better to concentrate on an industry that can be popular in a year or two, rather than on industries with already developed economies.

Thirdly, get starded.

What do you think guys?

Charloz24

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:23:18 AM

A good guide, but I would add another good team, with people who understand in different directions: IT/Blockchain/AI/Managment and other people which can work with people!
Altcoindealer

Activity: 699
Merit: 135

XAYA - THE ULTIMATE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:26:27 AM

The problem today with the projects is, that the most people do not have any patience. If you are someone who have experience, and you want to create a project, you need a lot of time for the creating and the planning. So even in the planning phase, you have to do a lot of work what you want to do and whats the danger of fails your project could run in it. You also need some plans what you can do when something fails. But the most people dont do this. They just start and want to make money really fast.
Memminger

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:06:50 AM

The problem today with the projects is, that the most people do not have any patience. If you are someone who have experience, and you want to create a project, you need a lot of time for the creating and the planning. So even in the planning phase, you have to do a lot of work what you want to do and whats the danger of fails your project could run in it. You also need some plans what you can do when something fails. But the most people dont do this. They just start and want to make money really fast.

Yes sir. They rush EVERYTHING. They force the devs to do their jobs because they want easy cash. They think if they post this required amount of post they will just earn what is promised for them. They tend to forget to have patience and it comes with the project.
lifeinwinter

Activity: 90

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:04:38 PM

This is well said.
Thank you.
libertyaim

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:16:41 PM

A good guide, but I would add another good team, with people who understand in different directions: IT/Blockchain/AI/Managment and other people which can work with people!

This is really important! A diverse team can offer you so much more than just having people from the same sector. It's so hard now to find ICOs willing to gather more professionals from other areas, even if they have no idea about crypto, they can enrich your project!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: