Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:46:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to make a successful project?  (Read 2486 times)
escanor_shy

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:53:48 PM

Step 1 : Focus on your goal ( project) because your energy will go to him:
Focus on what you want, not about what you do not want, and  when you say to yourself that you will make a  successful project (  there become a positive energy (+) inside you), then your focus will follow your  thinking.

Good note on focusing on the positive side of things instead of the negatives (which i find myself doing sometimes, and negative energy can sometimes drain you, a little unavoidable at times, but its good to be self aware).

I'd like to add choosing the right market. Too many times, people who work on something that lacks proper demand, and despite having a good team, the project fails.
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2870
Merit: 772

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:17:19 PM

A good guide, but I would add another good team, with people who understand in different directions: IT/Blockchain/AI/Managment and other people which can work with people!
I would definitely say that this is one of the most important things on where you do have a team which do have wide or broad-range when it comes to skills and knowledge into blockchain technology and cryptocurrency.This would really mainly signifies or do already give a preview on what would the possible project that would be created. Having more minds is much better than on you work alone.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Eva_me

Activity: 120

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:39:56 PM

Baoo well done! He described the important conditions for an excellent and successful project. Of course, the additions of other participants are very important. A successful project is all the components described here.
The best one

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:04:24 AM

Hello guys, it is unfortunate that many people fail to achieve and succeed their project ( like, ICO ...) , and  many stop in the first attempts  ( especially when there is a big failure) and become disappointed.

According to my experience, I want to give some steps to succeed any project, they will be as the following:

Focus on what you want, not about what you do not want, and  when you say to yourself that you will make a  successful project (  there become a positive energy (+) inside you), then your focus will follow your  thinking.

Step 2 : You must have a futuristic vision for what you want:
The futuristic vision pulls you to your project, and helps you in achieving the best , also when there is no vision , there is no hope to succeed.

Step 3 : Choose the right map ( strategy, plan)  and the appropriate teacher :
The map may change in each situation but with that  you should search for a  teacher who have a good knowledge on the field of your project because he/she can  help you to take a shortcut way to achieve  your goal.

Step 4: Overcome the  fear of failure and the internal conflicts:
One of the biggest obstacles  which leads to  project failure is the psychological problems.

And fear is one of the most widespread problems in many people ( fear of what will happen in the future, like that , Will my project fail? , Will I lose a lot of money? ..) and to overcome this issue, you must resolve the internal conflicts,
Firstly, you must know the internal conflicts that exist in youself (  like,  your focus on negative thoughts  )
Secondly, you must organize your life by choosing the most important things or goals for you, which helps you to  achieve your dream ( project).
Thirdly, get starded.

What do you think guys?

I think if we want to make the project successfully we have to need a good partner and we often do not realize is that the journey to success in the land of project sometimes  can be tough, ruthless and very challenging so we must choose a partner to start a project  must be carefully beside that to increase our chance of survival and success, it often needs a great idea to find a good person to do the project. And we have to get a couple of business partners and have gained some knowledge and experience in working with the right partners to start the project successfully.
Blupass

Activity: 51

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 02:01:02 AM

Think positive, have a great team, make a plan, and market the hell out of the ICO
Bershie

Activity: 125
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 05:39:02 AM

Honestly, it is not that easy to overcome fear because it is what makes the human. The fear of failure is always implemented within the human's mind. Added to that, it is impossible to get rid of fear, but you can reduce it because fear has certain levels. By experience, fear will be reduced to become a routine of life. For example, you have never got 5 out of 20 in an exam. You are afraid of getting below 10. If you got 5, you would be afraid of your parents' behavior. But if you got it again, you would get used to it.
I agree, it can only overcome if your are willing to try and failed many times. Failure is a tool to make you wiser to make appropriate decision in a very crucial situation in a project.

? ?     stableDEX.io     ||[    IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ? ?
? ?? Huh  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  Huh ?? ?
howardng7500

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:42:09 AM

Think positive, have a great team, make a plan, and market the hell out of the ICO

positive mindset is a must to encourage growth of blockchain projects and cryptocurrency. The team is also important to spread the mission and vision of the project that it is set out to achieve
Lifestudent38

Activity: 127

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 08:52:40 AM

Hello guys, it is unfortunate that many people fail to achieve and succeed their project ( like, ICO ...) , and  many stop in the first attempts  ( especially when there is a big failure) and become disappointed.

According to my experience, I want to give some steps to succeed any project, they will be as the following:

The futuristic vision pulls you to your project, and helps you in achieving the best , also when there is no vision , there is no hope to succeed.

The map may change in each situation but with that  you should search for a  teacher who have a good knowledge on the field of your project because he/she can  help you to take a shortcut way to achieve  your goal.

One of the biggest obstacles  which leads to  project failure is the psychological problems.

And fear is one of the most widespread problems in many people ( fear of what will happen in the future, like that , Will my project fail? , Will I lose a lot of money? ..) and to overcome this issue, you must resolve the internal conflicts,
Firstly, you must know the internal conflicts that exist in youself (  like,  your focus on negative thoughts  )
Secondly, you must organize your life by choosing the most important things or goals for you, which helps you to  achieve your dream ( project).
Thirdly, get starded.

What do you think guys?

Just add persistence in your step 4 and its perfect!!!   Shocked
hurry_hore

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:50:59 AM

Thirdly, get starded.

What do you think guys?

I have replied but seems there are some additional to be considered to reach project successfully, simply just to follow PMBOK which can be a general guidance to manage a project. Usually there is a certification for this matter, but just to participate in training also available.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
Sofiamnc

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:39:03 PM

Thirdly, get starded.

What do you think guys?

I think you have absolutely centred the point. Too many times a lack of focus, vision and positive thoughts can be extremely detrimental for a project and its execution. Especially in our current fast paced business environment, as you said, the fear of failure, often led by the unpredictability of the future, can represent one of the main antagonist in driving a project to its success.

I believe many times this obstacles arise from a lack of experience and self-confidence, which can be absolutely normal as we are human beings. Life is made of successes and failures, out of which we can always learn something.

So be positive, believe in your idea, in your project and in your team, this will hopefully bring you back positive outcomes Wink.

Best of luck to everyone with your projects and thanks for sharing your tips!!!
ethersoft

Activity: 20

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 01:57:55 PM

Some good info thanks!
anksoleh29

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:15:43 PM

this is very well.thannks
margarita_free

Activity: 127
Merit: 3

Good community manager for your blockchain project

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:30:17 PM

Focus on what you want, not about what you do not want, and  when you say to yourself that you will make a  successful project (  there become a  positive energy (+) inside you), then your focus will follow your thinking.

Step 3 : Choose the right map ( strategy, plan)  and the appropriate teacher
The map may change in each situation but with that  you should search for a  teacher who have a good knowledge on the field of your project because he/she can  help you to take a shortcut way to achieve  your goal.

Step 4: Overcome the  fear of failure and the internal conflicts
One of the biggest obstacles  which leads to  project failure is the psychological problems.

Firstly, you must know the internal conflicts that exist in youself (  like,  your focus on negative thoughts  )
Secondly, you must organize your life by choosing the most important things or goals for you, which helps you to  achieve your dream ( project).
Thirdly, get starded.

I think, it is not only one way, "if you believe in your idea".
I see so much good ideas here, but grow up only some of them! Maybe, if you really understand, that your project must have pivot, you MUST do this!
Only really ones of perfect project can touch the sky!
It is not only fear, this understanding comes after first steps on your project.

Junior community manager
jennacall

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:52:30 PM

I think the most important point is solving a real problem.
Your project should solve a real problem facing the community to find a sufficient turnout for success.
Also, your main concern must be to help others and make a new idea rather than a profit.
you mentioned good points to be made in the success of the project, good work

Remember success comes after failure so Try again to succeed.

This is such a great message. So pure. \m/
masterfulcrypto

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:21:27 PM

I think many projects in the Crypto space miss one very important field! PR & Marketing.

Without this a great project can melt down to nothing very quickly. You need to build a loyal base of supporters and communicate well throughout all media channels.

This has happened so many times!
anksoleh29

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:29:32 PM

to succes of the project, you must make a plan, then action of the plan
howardng7500

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:30:00 AM

I think the main success to a project is the foundation of a team, a strong solid team will eventually achieve success.
Ilmiyati

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:25:11 PM

and the most important thing of all is how you promote projects that you have so that many people know, in other words to attract investors. one of them is by holding a bounty campaign of course and determining a good promotional strategy
James19_402

Activity: 157

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:02:16 PM

Want to learn more about having a successful project? Learn more about the fundamental systems and technologies that are changing the game.
Join in the two-day Bootcamp now.

This 2-day intensive Bootcamp is designed for business professionals who want to understand the fundamental systems and technologies shaping the future of blockchain. The 12-part curriculum will cover the technical and financial core of bitcoin, ethereum and hyper ledger. In addition, the course has been designed to contextualize cryptocurrency by looking to the past and future of economics/regulation.

Hosted by MLG Blockchain Consulting
Learn more here: https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/mlg-blockchain-certification-2-day-bootcamp-tickets-48204521020
Simple Plan(ned)

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:32:06 PM

To make a successful project, this should be done in two way:

1. Planning the project in specifically detailed, with reliable measure, with a setted time, having the objectives and especially the knowledge of utilization.
2. Doing the project. Be careful on choosing or appointing a person. Their skills and ability must be in accordance to the tasks given to them. Materials and other utilities must be keep in safe place especially the product of your work. Never trust a man having a selfish motive.

The more experience, the more percent you can achieve success. Just never ever give up
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: