Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:47:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] YUMERIUM - AN INCENTIVIZED, BLOCKCHAIN BASED, OPEN GAMING PLATFORM 🕹️🕹️  (Read 23530 times)
Lensherr

Activity: 139
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:03:39 AM

Very interesting project, I wish you the best, I'll be observing this one

Hi Silasa, Thank you for your kind words & support towards our project Smiley Please also be sure to stay tuned to our telegram group https://t.me/yumerium if you haven't done so already, as all further future announcements will be posted there Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DutchTranslator

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:40:09 PM

For those who haven't seen this one yet, here's a nice introduction to Yumerium:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewYTQgJWY4c
oneidentity

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:55:00 PM

I consider Yumerium a very promising platform. They already have a working business, as well as created and released games from the Subdream team
QueenW

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:09:54 AM

Very interesting project, I wish you the best, I'll be observing this one

Hi Silasa, Thank you for your kind words & support towards our project Smiley Please also be sure to stay tuned to our telegram group https://t.me/yumerium if you haven't done so already, as all further future announcements will be posted there Smiley
I believe that Yumerium did the right thing, that they transferred the ICO, since the end of spring-summer will be more successful for investing in crypto currency and, in particular, crowded-money projects

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
imma24

Activity: 199
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:26:26 AM

Dear community,

Please check out new post from Coinspeaker where they talk about Yumerium and Yumerium's ICO 🙏

https://www.coinspeaker.com/2018/05/18/blockchain-based-platform-yumerium-decentralizes-gaming-industry/

Decentralization is the key  to better gaming experience and Yumerium is to prove that blockchain and smart contracts may be used to give new impetus to the gaming sphere.

Yumerium is decentralized gaming platform which has set the complicated goal: to eliminate the problems of the traditional centralized gaming industry such as fraud, high fees and substantial transaction delays. It is powered by native YUM token. The platform is working in several directions to create the space beneficial for both gamers and game developers.
tsby1988

Activity: 234

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:16:12 AM

I consider Yumerium a very promising platform. They already have a working business, as well as created and released games from the Subdream team

We really appreciate your support here. Thank you very much.  Smiley
epsonyoung

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:18:47 AM

This is great news for the project! I am sure the project has a great future, and this event makes this ICO even more successful. There are great opportunities and prospects for the project, and the team as a whole. Successes and new achievements!
Joshuella24

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:43:25 AM

PR is not important, the main idea and presentation of the project. I consider Yumerium a very promising platform. They already have a working business: VR points, as well as created and released games from the Subdream team

Thank you very much for your support,

We love to hear your thoughts and more than happy to have you on board with us  Smiley
If you didn't join us on Telegram, we would love to have you there too  Smiley

Our Telegram https://t.me/yumerium
4gu5dr4g0n

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:18:49 AM

More and more projects are coming with the gaming platform. but the project that brings the concept of gaming is always a lot of devotees, It's a pretty right choice. because the gaming platform is exciting. By playing can be a gift or a profit. And the YUMERIUM project is also one of the potential gaming projects. this project team is also very experienced in the field of gaming, good luck ICOnya and smoothly as expected.Advanced monitoring to update the info.
suhadi88

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:35:36 AM

More and more projects are coming with the gaming platform. but the project that brings the concept of gaming is always a lot of devotees, It's a pretty right choice. because the gaming platform is exciting. By playing can be a gift or a profit. And the YUMERIUM project is also one of the potential gaming projects. this project team is also very experienced in the field of gaming, good luck ICOnya and smoothly as expected.Advanced monitoring to update the info.
with the team involved is sure that this project will run smoothly in accordance with the expected I am also sure will be many investors who are interested in this project and later ICO will run smoothly and achieve maximum results. success for this project.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:42:28 AM

Really the have working in offline and it is great sign to the community where people start believing the project. Really till now, I did not bother about the project but now I am going consider it.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
Jaka.Sembuh

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:59:58 AM

Although many projects have the same concept with this project, but each project certainly has its own advantages that are not owned in another project.
and hopefully its own advantages that exist in the project, was able to make a lot of people are giving support to this project.
Bertram89

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:54:56 AM

The profile looks amazing! Has all of our key info and I love the live stats. Thank you again.
critolika

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:15:25 AM

Although many projects have the same concept with this project, but each project certainly has its own advantages that are not owned in another project.
and hopefully its own advantages that exist in the project, was able to make a lot of people are giving support to this project.
of course, I also believe that with a team that is reliable to achieve success will be easy, I'm also sure this project will be much in demand for investors because of the excellence of this project.success for this project.
UstadSoleh

Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:27:30 AM

Certainly, because it can become the attraction of being able to attract the attention of many people.
Let's see how the development of this project in the future, hopefully the project can compete with other projects.

Planton

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:25:00 AM

Certainly, because it can become the attraction of being able to attract the attention of many people.
Let's see how the development of this project in the future, hopefully the project can compete with other projects.
I believe that this project can compete with other projects, because the team is definitely going to do something that's best for the sake of the success of the project.
anggle

Activity: 377

"AMANPURI●ultimate exchange"

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:00:20 AM

I believe that this project can compete with other projects, because the team is definitely going to do something that's best for the sake of the success of the project.
We should remain optimistic that this project can certainly compete with other projects and a project can be a great success and gives satisfactory results.

┈┈┈┈┈ AMANPURI ❘ ultimate exchange ┈┈┈┈┈
● High Leverage ● Asset Protection ●
┈┈┈┈┈ https://amanpuri.io/tokensale ┈┈┈┈┈
hexonny

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:49:31 PM

its joy, to know that an ico like yumerium will want to change the world economic through affecting lives
Zyabliki

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:29:09 PM

unfortunately, your site does not open with me. only I ran into such a problem. tell me, when do you sell tokens? and what will be the price?
gorogoronomi

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:47:37 PM

Check out this article by Market Mad House on Yumerium. The Dream Place! Meet Yumerium – A Blockchain Platform For Games. Lots of good information in it, all in one place!

http://marketmadhouse.com/the-dream-place-meet-yumerium-a-blockchain-platform-for-games/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: