Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 01:14:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I buy BItcoin or Litecoin  (Read 5258 times)
monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:12:14 PM

If only 2 options are BItcoin and litecoin is certainly better investment in Bitcoin because the price will surely rise at a time and the increase is also crazy, but for Litecoin can also be made an alternative to the cost of arbit our assets to other markets, so determine the choice according to the needs you because the investment in both also have their respective values.

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
RicardoRicky

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:19:52 PM

buy some bitcoin in the long run, buy also some Litecoin in the medium term, keep track of its development, make the right decision when the price peaks.
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:35:46 PM

Please don’t say 50 percent of each

BTC or Litecoin!

If you ask me: 100% for Bitcoin. Litecoin also good and promising, but Bitcoin more valuable and you will have much more chances to make profit with it.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
iigor

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:37:42 PM

Bitcoin is the best investing option in crypto-currencies  market so far. I would always prefer Bitcoin than Litecoin, because of its popularity and importance.

royalfestus

Activity: 2436
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:38:09 PM

If I ever have any reason to buy bitcoin and any other altcoin it will always be bitcoin. It is the king of the market and cant be compared with Litecoinat all.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
pimvinken

Activity: 200
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:43:15 PM

I recommend Bitcoin for Bitcoin better. Bitcoin is the market leader in crypto, its popularity worldwide, and all altcoins are affected by Bitcoin. Every day Bitcoin has a huge trading volume, which shows that Bitcoin has great potential. I believe that in the next two years Bitcoin will grow very strongly and its price will go to the moon. Currently at Bitcoin prices of about $ 9100, we should buy now if we want to make a profit in the future.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
Malya_alkendy

Activity: 236

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:45:54 PM

You can buy Litecoin, because with the same money you will get more coins than you buy Bitcoin. The bitcoin value is already large, well above the Litecoins. And suppose the two coins are experiencing the same increase, you will get a bigger profit if you buy Litecoin. Because you have more Coins.
royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:50:22 PM

BTC or Litecoin!

I would say both mate. BTC is more of a long term and contingent kind of investment, it can give you good profit, but only after some time, which is usually after a couple of months or even in a year. On the other hand, LTC is cheaper and can be invested upon with more ease compared to BTC, it can also be moved quite quicker because it's amount makes it a more sought after asset in short term trades rather than BTC because people know that it would not give them any return until it surges. So, get both, it would give you more diversity in your investment.

djkyno

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:53:03 PM

If you cant afford to investing in both of them then of course Bitcoin is the best choice. Bitcoin is the most successful and valuable crypto currency right now and it is predicted to go up highly a lot faster and bigger than Litecoin, despite that LTC is also good and promising, and profitable as well.
LooBaao

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:56:26 PM

At today's price I think you should not continue buying BTC. while the market is turning. So be careful when making investment decisions. If you buy now you will lose and wait for the price of BTC drops below 6k $ to invest.
magaramged3f2

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:56:41 PM

I do not believe in a good future for LTC.  I advise you to invest in BTC.  This is a safer option.
missmaria

Activity: 137
Merit: 12

Semux

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:00:32 PM

100% BTC over LTC, BTC is way more safe and sustainable, if the market will fall LTC will fall way stronger than BTC

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
victorski

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:05:33 PM

It seems to me, that Bitvoin is more trustworthy and developed, so you can be sure, that it wont disappear one day.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:11:05 PM

BTC or Litecoin!

Bitcoin for sure mate. I say that because Bitcoin is gaining right now, and it doesn't seem to be stopping for the time being. So, if you want to ride the wave now and buy it, with the purpose to get rid of it quickly for profit would be the better move now since it keeps on rising in value. LTC can also be a good choice, but it would always be better to ride the top dog than the small fry because surely it would give you a bigger profit. But, like any good investor, check the market closely for any changes because one move may be right at one point, but it may be totally wrong at another.

xamil

Activity: 354
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:11:45 PM

What do you think is the good choice for yourself, don't just focus on what others said so that after all you have no regret and only yourself is the one who decide, if we said bitcoin then try to elaborate what is the reason why, don't just follow what others said.
dewynijhof

Activity: 292
Merit: 11

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:12:43 PM

Litecoin is ranked No. 6 coinmarketcap, it has a large market capitalization, this is also a promising altcoin. However, I will still choose Bitcoin for long term investment. Bitcoin is the king of the world cryptocurrency, it brings stability, every day it has huge trading volume, really Bitcoin has great potential. I believe that by the end of the year Bitcoin prices will be over $ 20000, so if we want to make a profit then we should invest in Bitcoin now.

cryptotnak

Activity: 194

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:14:15 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2018, 07:28:52 PM by cryptotnak

Depends on your decision,both are good for long term hold.I do like litecoin as it has faster confirmation speed,bigger blocksize and other advantages from bitcoin.But for me bitcoin will still be the safest place to hide your wealth as it is the most commonly used cryptocurrencies as of of now get solid coins so that you wont regret what could happen in the future.

duongdaiduong

Activity: 289

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:20:09 PM

Litecoin is ranked No. 6 coinmarketcap, it has a large market capitalization, this is also a promising altcoin. However, I will still choose Bitcoin for long term investment. Bitcoin is the king of the world cryptocurrency, it brings stability, every day it has huge trading volume, really Bitcoin has great potential. I believe that by the end of the year Bitcoin prices will be over $ 20000, so if we want to make a profit then we should invest in Bitcoin now.

I don't agree with you because i have my notice on Litecoin for the last 2 months and it's actually didn't have any big change on it's valuation at all. Just about 180$ then drop then bounce back around that valuation.
That means Litecoin couldn't make a huge different like others coin to make a huge foward step. Yes of course we need a big change in the process to improve that coin is a good thing to invest but seems like Litecoin is missing it.
bamita132

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:41:05 PM

Today bitcoin showed rabid growth on the moon, clock candles it grew by more than 1000 dollars, it's a call to the fact that the train may soon leave very much up, I think the market has already started its turn from the downtrend
efodix

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:42:11 PM

It depends on your portfolio and strategy. I would have for sure some bitcoins, as other coins are strongly correlated with it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: