Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:42:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I buy BItcoin or Litecoin  (Read 5258 times)
NEERAJ ANAND

Activity: 686
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:11:26 PM

There is no comparison between Bitcoin or Litecoin because bitcoin is the king of the market and Litecoin is a small baby in front of it. Bitcoin is always the first choice of investment and all other after that.
ZhukovM

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:14:07 PM

Buy only BTC! It is dominant, it is really strong. LTC is just a copy of BTC. What is reason to invest in copy,while there is opportunity to invest in original?
Support. Investing in bitcoin is better than litecoin. But the reason is not that litecoin copy. It is only a solution to the problems of bitcoin. It was created for small and frequent transactions.
sksshopee

Activity: 176

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:21:41 PM

Most people tend to invest in altcoins because of the early investors' reliance on Bitcoin. Like, those many new investors want to buy coins at a cheap rate and want to become richer. For this reason, it is the best time for you that you should invest more on Litecoin.
RasicaOla12

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:29:18 PM

You should buy litecoin and bitcoin as they will complement each other, bitcoin will be your short-term investment goal and litecoin is your long-term investment objective, basically for them to be applied to modern technology
niceal

Activity: 209
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:04:33 AM

I didn't give much time to examining Litecoin. However, all that I read about it was associated with terrible expectations about it's future. With respect to Bitcoin, there is still extensive variety of approaches to spread data about everything over the world. Numerous individuals, who have tuned in about it, didn't have a convinient choices to purchase BTC. Be that as it may, with the improvement of industry it should seem such techniques, so I assume on the off chance that we meet another flood of crypto publicity, Bitcoin will have extremely pleasant opportunities to end up significantly more costly because of it's predominance available.
nikitakittt

Activity: 104

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:42:40 AM

However, bitcoin is a more stable coin, no matter what someone says. Therefore, most of the money is better to keep it. Although litecoin I also trust
celot

Activity: 1492
Merit: 269

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:46:40 AM

Bitcoin today is drop and best chance to buy and make more investment on bitcoin, we can see just several days bitcoin will grow up later. never worried about how bitcoin is drop because is very good moment to buy bitcoin and sell later when bitcoin is growing up.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:52:29 AM

For the moment, of course bitcoin is a more promising option than Litecoin, this is because the annual trend always shows that bitcoin performance will skyrocket by the end of the year, and I'm sure it can happen this year.
Crypdon

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:07:17 AM

Don't bother with litecoin, it serves no real purpose and will be dumped when people realise it. Bitcoin is the only choice between these two options, even in a bear market it is the best choice.
sherwinsamsung

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/cujJP4k

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:09:30 AM

Please don’t say 50 percent of each

BTC or Litecoin!

I would like to say 50% each.  but I heard that litecoin head suggested that people should buy 1 bitcoin first before investing in litecoin.  and I guess he has a point.  bitcoin, being the godfather of all crypto, will definitely have the highest value of all in the future.

also if i may add, new coin projects will usually hardfork on bitcoin, not litecoin or any other coin.  whenever these happens, you'll gain a new coin since you're holding bitcoin.

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.com - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
ungongbuotan

Activity: 290

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:11:36 AM

It's an obvious answer for me, I will definitely buy bitcoin over litecoin for many reasons. One, bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency and has been on top for the longest time. Two, I feel more secure on bitcoin than any other coin out there. Three, I see endless potential for bitcoin compared to all those coins who are only hype. Four, bitcoin is more widely accepted and popular compared to  most coin in the market.
Luntop

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:26:30 AM

each of us has his own opinion about where to invest . i but would choose bitcoin than litecoin
roglopolo

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:35:52 AM

I like investments in litecoin more , I don't need big investments to invest in it
MisterLangley

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:36:25 AM

I say for you to buy Bitcoin if you currently have capital. Because it will have a chance to get a profit when you sell back some time ahead.
Bitcoin1216

Activity: 364

Pawsome

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:40:17 AM

I like investments in litecoin more , I don't need big investments to invest in it

Bitcoin investing is certainly safer than litecoins, litecoin prices are not as strong as bitcoin so I'm more confident that the future of bitcoin especially the end of the year can reach over $ 20k.

zidanw

Activity: 1162
Merit: 258

1xbit.com

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:41:52 AM

Personally i prefer Bitcoin than Litecoin, because Bitcoin is more popular with many people believe and invest money on Bitcoin than litecoin. And i suggest you to invest your money on Bitcoin than Litecoin, but if you want invest your money on litecoin and believe on litecoin, i suggest you to invest to Litecoin.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Herczs

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:29:39 AM

Don't even consider LiteCoin. Bitcoin is best suited for investment, like none of the other cryptocurrencies. Invest in it and you will not make a mistake.
funtistar

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:44:23 AM

Everything depends entirely on your decision, both are good for long-term retention. I like bitcoin because I am confident in It for the next 10 years.
artemdubina88

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:12:22 AM

I think that buying bitcoin more reasonable step than buying litecoin as when bitcoin will begin to actively grow litecoin can well fall in price ! But this I so believe )
StephenieDuong

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:19:39 AM

100% bitcoin because litecoin have no chance to grow. Last year, Litecoin reach new high price and there are no ways it pump back so soon. Litecoin have huge supply and its product have nothing special to community.

░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░
          ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░     ░░
        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░      ░░░░
     ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░ ░░░     ░░░
    ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░   ░▓▓▓░  ░░▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░          ░▒░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓░░
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░            ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░▓▓▓░░  ░░  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓░░▒▓░ ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
    ░░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
     ░░▓▓░░ ▓▓░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
   ░░▓░░░▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
 ░░▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
    ░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
  ░░▓▓░░░▒▓▓░░  ░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
 ░▓▓░   ░░░
RushMoon
Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: