Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:19:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I buy BItcoin or Litecoin  (Read 5257 times)
bestcoins1

Activity: 2226
Merit: 724

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:08:19 AM

I would recommend you to buy BTC because there is no other coin that can compare to BTC.
but there is no harm in choosing litecoin. indeed, in the present value bitcoin will never be replaced, but if we look at litecoin it has a fairly large market potential. again [the transaction fee for litecoin is cheaper than bitcoin. In terms of capital owned too, if we have small capital, I think buying litecoin will be easier to process capital to get a profit. compared to bitcoin, if you have a small capital, the profits will also be small because the percentage increase will be very small.
for me it depends on how much money you have, if you can buy 1 bitcoin it means you can get some litecoin and that way I prefer litecoin because you can get more litecoin with 1 bitcoin, if the price goes up a little when we have lots of coins then the profit will feel even more.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
fnamcma879

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:18:11 AM

If you have money, you should choose bitcoin. Because bitcoin is the best coin in the world. For this market to grow, bitcoin plays a huge role. Despite its high cost, I still prefer to invest in bitcoins.
Mikebutler92

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:47:41 AM

In my opinion, you should choose bitcoin. Because it will be very secure in price, high security level, as the first currency, the trend of the market is towards bitcoin, the higher bitcoin user community. Therefore, I believe the price of bitcoin will increase remarkably in the future.
Go jack1

Activity: 219
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:00:32 AM

it's better to invest in BTC because we know BTC is the best coin at the moment ... this is proven when in 2017 BTC is increasing rapidly ... I hope that this BTC will continue to grow and many investments to invest in it.
Vispilio
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1617

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 05:03:52 AM

Without a doubt BTC. LTC appeared on the crypto scene in anticipation of some scalability and high cost issues of the Bitcoin blockchain;

however since then many new cryptocurrencies emerged that do everything LTC achieves and also have many other highly promising and

functional features.

kimjenglot

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:14:52 AM

If you have money, you should choose bitcoin. Because bitcoin is the best coin in the world. For this market to grow, bitcoin plays a huge role. Despite its high cost, I still prefer to invest in bitcoins.

maybe between the two if for a longterm investment I would prefer bitcoin, but if the market has returned to normal, and the price of altcoin improves then I prefer litecoin for the short term
retnocintaku

Activity: 588

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:33:26 AM

If for the moment indeed should you invest in bitcoin only. because it's obvious this coin is very potential. and indeed it was clear will be increased and will survive for a long time.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
Ochakemaput

Activity: 483

terra-credit.com

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 05:39:27 AM

If for the moment indeed should you invest in bitcoin only. because it's obvious this coin is very potential. and indeed it was clear will be increased and will survive for a long time.
certainly the choice for many people is investing in the bitcoin. I'm sure if everyone will also do the same, by invest their money in the bitcoin. the reason most appropriate since the State of the market is not good, the coin will be a bitcoin can maintain its price in the market right now. so being the right choice if you invest your money in the bitcoin. but litecoin is also great, these coins have a hefty broad market, it doesn't hurt you to try it too. We don't know which ones will benefit because pasa also began hard to guess.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 06:05:46 AM

of course, buy Bitcoin but don't buy a little, because now the price of Bitcoin is already very high and even hourly movements are very high, just look within an hour the price of Bitcoin can go up $100 and down $100 compare with Litecoin, which has an average movement of only $ 5/hour. but again, how much capital do you have because you can't force yourself to buy Bitcoin if it turns out your capital is low.

maitexisi

Activity: 146

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 06:11:12 AM

I think portfolio investment is the best choice, you should buy BTC and LTC. Bitcoin is now the most successful and most valuable cryptocurrency, and investing in bitcoin over the long term can give you big profits, LTC can invest in the short term.

MUST.IO
THE FINANCIAL REVOLUTION (https://must.io/)
HyunBin

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:13:58 AM

I still prefer buying and holding bitcoin. Bitcoin is what other altcoin depends on . Some altcoin depends in the ups and down trend of bitcoin. So for able for market to recover need to make a strong comeback and a good momentum.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Mueller Layerd

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:26:09 AM

I would recommend you to buy BTC because there is no other coin that can compare to BTC.
but there is no harm in choosing litecoin. indeed, in the present value bitcoin will never be replaced, but if we look at litecoin it has a fairly large market potential. again [the transaction fee for litecoin is cheaper than bitcoin. In terms of capital owned too, if we have small capital, I think buying litecoin will be easier to process capital to get a profit. compared to bitcoin, if you have a small capital, the profits will also be small because the percentage increase will be very small.
for me it depends on how much money you have, if you can buy 1 bitcoin it means you can get some litecoin and that way I prefer litecoin because you can get more litecoin with 1 bitcoin, if the price goes up a little when we have lots of coins then the profit will feel even more.
the price of the Bitcoin continues to experience growth and generate more profits in the future.
 see this progress by having highly profitable and will Bitcoin makes it a very major coins to be able to count on in the future.
kriptosan797

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:27:53 AM

Everyone chooses which coins to invest in, I prefer bitcoin, as the most stable coin,on the other hand Litecoin has shown itself very well this year,so it can and Litecoin in the long term is also good.
jepoyr1

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:52:41 AM

In my opinion it's better to invest in litecoin than to bitcoin, litecoin nowadays a cheaper price than past month and this is the right time to invest it.
titan20

Activity: 427

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:54:26 AM

Please don’t say 50 percent of each

BTC or Litecoin!

Definitely the better choice for me is the BTC. Litecoin is a "dying" coin, at least I think so. If you decide to invest, BTC is always the right choice.

AUTO COIN

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
      Stand-Alone Solutions Set to Revolutionize the Automotive Sector     
WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTWITTERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTAGRAM
taikale

Activity: 123

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:56:32 AM

Do not hesitate to buy BTC all, one is gold, one is silver, only gold is the most trustworthy.
ethalliance

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:13:08 AM

I think you can safely buy both. These are very strong crypto-currencies. Which impress their dynamics and their potential. And who would not say that. I believe that Bitcoin and Litecoin have colossal possibilities.
linyhan

Activity: 684

Early Funders Registration: monartis.com

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:30:03 AM

To choose  any of this two, make some path knowing whose gonna gained you much base on their characteristics. Take some research for better outcomes you want too. Don't be focus of this two coins many of them have their potential to give you more profits as you want. These two bitcoin or litecoin have their potential to give you profit, consider what is the best one for easiest way to work on.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   A New Crypto-Payment Platform   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█      Telegram  ]      [   Medium   ]      [   ICO Page   ]      [  Facebook  ]      [ Instagram ]      █
pebreely
Copper Member

Activity: 56

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:45:59 AM

In the current realities of the crypto-currency market, I prefer to buy exclusively bitcoins. This will bring me confidence in the safety of my means. I will buy Litecoin then, when bitcoin will begin the growth to the former high positions.

phuong0011
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:50:53 AM

I think they're very suitable for investment. Ethereum, Litecoin are my favorites.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: