Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:47:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Bitcoin will go down 1000 below  (Read 325 times)
brickafterbrickwalldpt

Activity: 294
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:24:48 PM

Bitcoin is working quite well, what else did you expect? Of course it is not perfect, there are many faster cryptocurrencies but keep in mind that Bitcoin has many users and is very likely to be attacked. Scalability is the biggest issue right now and we are trying to solve it with the Lightning Network which we think that should encourage new people to use Bitcoin, especially for microtransactions.

HODLER Open Source Multi-Asset Wallet infrastructure test with $2000 worth of bitcoin for the participants. Read more here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5032817.msg46184177#msg46184177

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rext

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:38:59 PM

Bitcoins can fall below $ 1000, if everyone massively sells it. Currently people are still trying to keep the bitcoin so I think bitcoin will keep the price. There are a lot of people who buy bitcoin when their prices are high, they are waiting for bitcoin to rise again
karik1987

Activity: 117
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:54:43 PM

The dynamics of trading bitcoin within 6.5-6.9 thousand dollars is due to the lack of positive news. In the majority of the population, interest in crypto-currencies dropped sharply, together with the disappearance of the hope of rapid enrichment. Therefore, the intensity of search queries related to crypto-currencies
aditya6997

Activity: 198

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:00:49 PM

nobody cares what a zero post noob account thinks based on his 2 min experience in crypto.

noob jail for all these mysterious shitty accounts appearing hourly with their doom and gloom predictions based upon their own fantasies of cheap btc again.

This made me laugh! LoL!
henmark

Activity: 783
Merit: 270

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:04:10 AM

I don't even want to think about it =) If it drops to 1000, then purchased all the free money.
The market value of bitcoin is very much low at this very moment but still you can’t expect it to drop down to this much value no matter what the market situation will be. You need to stay positive and that you need to keep on hoping for a positive change in the market as this is the only thing which can help you in getting more money and that because of this, you will be able to have a better living.
tbterryboy

Activity: 1918
Merit: 322

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:19:42 AM

Your statement of bitcoin falling below $1K may prove true.  Bitcoin has no value in itself.  It can be sold for $ 1 or for $ 1 million i.e. the price available at the time of your purchase. 
It's price is all mental state.  It's price depends on the  rumors, sentiments that are directly related to mental state of human being.  Because it has no realistic value so it may fluctuate between any possible range depending upon the human sentiments.
1k dollar is not possible or the chances of happening so are very small. Bitcoin has already been in the dip for three months or so and it has not even decreased to 5k.now when people are expecting it to rise up in this month of April and when the dip has stayed for longer than it was supposed to, I don’t think we are going to see a decrement of 4 to 5k dollars in its price within days.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:27:42 AM

in that case, whales will buy massively and control the major part of the supply as panic sellers will sell at low.
chidrawarster

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:32:32 AM

I think the drop is majorly due to big players selling off their btc and trying to create the demand. I do not know how long it will keep dropping but the thing is when it rises it will rise very sharply and start breaking all previous highs , this is bound to happen.Many treat as an asset and i dont think they will easily dump the btc as it is one of the only crypto that has created history with its volatality. So lets wait and watch.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
Fedor07

Activity: 282
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:44:07 AM

In my opinion bitcoin will still remain at his prezent value , 7000 , or maybe 5000  but there are small chances to dropp so much in a short time . If bitcoin destiny is to drop again to that small value its not gonna be soon , its gonna take some time , a lot of time if im thinking straight . A few days ago , bitcoin was $6000 and a little , as we can see he start raicing up again and i hope its gonna remain like this . Like i sad , there are small chances for that to happen .
ladydark

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:10:06 AM
Last edit: April 09, 2018, 08:24:59 AM by ladydark

Bitcoin price has still managed to remain above the price of 6,000 dollars despite critical conditions.Even now,after its fall from 9,000 dollars it has once again managed to retain to 7,000 dollars.Bitcoin previously lost its position to be used as currency due to its high transaction fee and slower transactions.But thanks to segwit,transaction fee has become very low and now there is another chance for bitcoin to be accepted as payment by big online giants like Amazon which would once trigger it's demand and price.So,we could very soon expect it to bounce back.

Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 01:02:00 PM

I do not think that bitcoin can drop below $ 1,000. Now there is a certain number of coins with a value of more than a thousand dollars and if bitcoin falls below their value, this psychologically will mean that it is no longer the leader of the crypto currency. Therefore, it is unlikely to happen. And there is no reason for this either. Bitcoin eliminates its shortcomings after the release of its new version, now its significant improvements are being prepared. Therefore, below 6,000 dollars, to which he had already dropped, he is unlikely to drop in his price.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 05:16:46 PM

Well, I beg to differ with OP's opinion. Yes, I do believe that crypto is not young but even younger than what people are thinking. When it comes to innovation that has potential to change the traditional system, it takes time and it happens with small steps. I believe that the next decade would be the defining year for the further growth of crypto but at this stage, it is not a wise idea to expect anything concrete from it. Not even 10% of the world's population is using crypto at this stage so things are yet to mature and I don't see the level of $1K unless there is something critical happening with the Bitcoin core.
bitcoinKnight809

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:21:36 PM

I doubt that Bitcoin will go below 1,000. It would mean that majority of its supporters have given up which is quite unlikely.
IMMBAGGA

Activity: 73

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:21:44 PM

We are not sure that bitcoin will fall below 1 k.  But if negative sentiments continue to exist it may dive and dip below dollar 1 k.
gamechangers

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:17:37 PM

Bitcoin can never go down to $1000 and the basis you used for your analysis is not justifiable. Bitcoin has been around since 2009 but what percentage of people has adopted it? As people continue to understand bitcoin, the adoption will increase. You have to know that bitcoin has a very strong community.
PeRo

Activity: 1040
Merit: 538

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:27:11 PM

Bitcoin sure is falling really fast, but I don't think it will fall that much, that would be a too big decrease. If it would fall that much and stay there, I would consider leaving this. Bitcoin was 10.000$ recently and if it just falls 10 times the price it would be outrageous. I think it will stop above 6000 (and I hope it will).

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
aditya6997

Activity: 198

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:44:45 PM

Now it's pump up time!
johnnythunder

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:30:30 AM

Bitcoin is the best creations of crypto coins, and it's true that bitcoin always has pumps and dumps, but until now I think bitcoin is the best investment place, and if I look at the history of bitcoin prices always increase every year and I'm sure in years 2018 This will happen again. Bitcoin is the best and will always remain the best thing that have happened to me.
dasunlanka

Activity: 120
Merit: 23

Be cool

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 04:47:02 AM

No way to go 1000 or further down..I think BTC got first fuel after it's big dump..so It is on the tract now..

[ F - A - M - I - L - Y ] Coolest word in the world - Be happy with your Family
jlomabao@gmail.com

Activity: 37

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:47:07 AM

Hey guys, i think bitcoin will go down again to 1k usd below because it always crashes.
Reasons are as follows for bitcoin as well as altcoins

1. Bitcoin has already made its first impression and its bad and it will stay like it forever
its just a pump and dump coin which is not a real currency that's why it is considered an Asset and not a currency

2. Blockchain Technology is good and it came from Bitcoin along with
But it is not enough reason why bitcoin and other crypto should moon
Its a great idea actually but there are so many scams and very little adoptation
and please don't tell me that crypto is still young. its been here since 2009
it has already proven itself

3. Majority of the projects are just pump and dump
we really need a working product and not just a good idea

I kind of agree with number three but as long as crazy people exists on the deep net they wont let the value go below 1k.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: