Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:04:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Bitcoin will go down 1000 below  (Read 325 times)
tung06081989

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:50:27 AM

i think btc can't go down below 1000 usd,now the market is better and i think btc,mcrypto market will go in new trend
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mxyzptlkof6th

Activity: 294
Merit: 26

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:55:38 AM

For me, i think it will not fall that too much because that would be a too big decrease and it's true that bitcoin always has dumps and pumps, but ofcourse bitcoin is still the best investment place.
evilsign

Activity: 280
Merit: 60

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:02:42 AM

Hey guys, i think bitcoin will go down again to 1k usd below because it always crashes.
Reasons are as follows for bitcoin as well as altcoins

1. Bitcoin has already made its first impression and its bad and it will stay like it forever
its just a pump and dump coin which is not a real currency that's why it is considered an Asset and not a currency

2. Blockchain Technology is good and it came from Bitcoin along with
But it is not enough reason why bitcoin and other crypto should moon
Its a great idea actually but there are so many scams and very little adoptation
and please don't tell me that crypto is still young. its been here since 2009
it has already proven itself

3. Majority of the projects are just pump and dump
we really need a working product and not just a good idea

Your conclusion is not reasonable. And then, from what you said bitcoin price will go down until 1k USD? I hope you not just given an idea without showing us the technical analyst or something else. Yeah, the blockchain's technology has been since 2009, but the function of that technology still not adopted at all. There are a lot of projects that waiting to be implemented, not just the altcoin. And you know, The UNI Europe still prepare to make a conference about the blockchain.
kanayaTabitha

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:08:44 AM

Hey guys, i think bitcoin will go down again to 1k usd below because it always crashes.

1. Bitcoin has already made its first impression and its bad and it will stay like it forever
its just a pump and dump coin which is not a real currency that's why it is considered an Asset and not a currency

Its a great idea actually but there are so many scams and very little adoptation

you say bitcoin is a digital asset .. if it is right it should not go down to $ 1000. because a lot of people in bitcointalk forums are already investing their money to own a digital asset .. I see you are just a new person trying to judge but have not started yet. lol
jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:44:13 AM

you need to read and read a lot mate. saying 9 years old market old and not new is a mistake. markets take years to stabilise and moreover it is said that crypto is still in its early stage because of the adoption percentage and not the no of for years it has been here.
agreeing to the point that we need real world use in the crypto projects and that is coming along with many projects and more will be up by the end of 2018.
LuffyD.Monkey

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:25:57 AM

you need to read and read a lot mate. saying 9 years old market old and not new is a mistake. markets take years to stabilise and moreover it is said that crypto is still in its early stage because of the adoption percentage and not the no of for years it has been here.
agreeing to the point that we need real world use in the crypto projects and that is coming along with many projects and more will be up by the end of 2018.
You have made a very strong point here. Stability is not achieved within a decade. It takes many years and the whole digital market is still in infancy. Bitcoin has a long way to go. It has not even become mainstream yet. This is the reason why investing here is said to be the way of becoming millionaire within next 10 years. The total market cap is still below 1 trillion dollars.
marjil

Activity: 454
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:30:23 AM

i think btc can't go down below 1000 usd,now the market is better and i think btc,mcrypto market will go in new trend
$1000 seems very low but it's not impossible. The price recently was $6,400 about one week ago but then it has gone up quite a lot in just the past few days, up to $8,000. So it has gone up by nearly $1.5k in less than a week, so it is not clear if this means it will keep going up or if it has a bigger fall coming.

Aufar

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:45:57 AM

I do not think it will fall that much, and it will be too big a drop, if it will fall that much and stay there.

Bitcoin has a long way to go, it has not even become mainstream.

if I look at the history of Bitcoin prices it always increases every year and I am sure by 2018 it will happen again.

Bitcoin is the best and will always be the best that ever happened to me.
JerryJam

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:55:07 AM

If that's what you think you're here for?You probably want a lot of money?Then turn on your mind and think. It is impossible for bitcoin price to be $ 1000.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
dogz12

Activity: 210
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:02:42 AM

You may be correct or wrong. Anybody can just throw their predictions about the prices in the near future but i think that nobody really holds the future when it comes to its prices.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:16:14 PM

There is no way that the price of bitcoin is going below thousand dollars, i will be surprised if the price goes below $4800, unless all the whales wants to dump their coins, which is highly unlikely.

I do consider bitcoin as a currency and there might be many pump and dump coins but bitcoin is not in that category, it is highly volatile as it goes in both direction in a short period of time.  

2. Blockchain Technology is good and it came from Bitcoin along with But it is not enough reason why bitcoin and other crypto should moon
Its a great idea actually but there are so many scams and very little adoptation and please don't tell me that crypto is still young. its been here since 2009 it has already proven itself
If there are many scams in the market it is not problem of the entire market, bad players exist in every market and regulation and heavy fines will sort these issues.

If you are talking about bitcoin you should talk about that rather than alt coins and everyone knows that most of the coins we now see wont survive five years from now. It does not mean that bitcoin is bad. If you have any other argument we can discuss. Tongue

miyaka26

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:04:12 PM

I disagree with the number one point, it is not just a pump and dump cryptocurrency you don't know how the bitcoin works in the community and its adoption with some businesses and sellers that accept payments with bitcoin to their platforms, if bitcoin is just a P&D coin then how come it is sitting on the top 1 position for how many years it got attacked, serious crashes and fud's it doesn't fall into the category of P&D coin at all.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: