Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 01:05:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 7 KnC Jupiters available for 6 BTC Each, Refurbished. - IMS  (Read 9748 times)
InnovativeMiningSolutions (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 07:55:10 PM

Innovative Mining Solutions

We offer the most realistic mining prices around, due to the increase of Bitcoin along with the expected surge in mining difficulty, we can offer prices that reflect the actual market. We resell new miners that were originally purchased in mass orders by mining companies who were effected by the influx in mining difficulty and delays on shipping.
                                                                      Niels Defoe, CEO
Each Miner is New refurbished, meaning these were opened by their original owner, never used.

We understand our website has numerous errors, we are in our start-up phase, and building customer feed back, hence the low price on the KnC's. Pay pal payments, along with bank transfers, will be available by next week. Many changes to site will be made in coming weeks,
All orders ship within 3 days.

Will be making changes to our website daily.

www.innovativeminingsolutions.com

e-mail us at
support@innovativeminingsolutions.com
Bitcoinorama

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 08:05:22 PM

Bollocks you are!

Make my day! Say thanks if you found me helpful Smiley BTC Address --->
1487ThaKjezGA6SiE8fvGcxbgJJu6XWtZp
kendog77

Activity: 742

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 08:29:25 PM

Bollocks you are!

I agree. Anyone who sends these guys BTC is nuts.

I'll consider ordering if and when they accept Paypal so I have some buyer protection...
bitcoinlord

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 08:29:51 PM

Just curious - where's your office located? I am unable to find the info from your web site:

http://www.innovativeminingsolutions.com/page10.html

Need the confirmation:

6 BTC -  Per 1 Unit  $1,800 ?

Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 08:32:16 PM

GTFO.

This has "SCAM" written all over it.

Each Miner is New refurbished, meaning these were opened by their original owner, never used.
fluidjax

Activity: 750
Merit: 601

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 08:32:30 PM

Can I collect in person?
tel

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2013, 08:33:50 PM

Available escrow?

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 08:50:12 PM

We are not a scam, we are offering the KnC's at such a low cost as our initial advertising, we feel there's no better way to show legitimacy than with happy customer, pay pal is coming soon, we have sold 5 of the twelve KnC's, two of the customers who purchased, are respected members on bitcointalk and will be leaving feed back on this forum. We will make sure when listing future KnC's models to not list them so cheap! (lol just kidding, sort of). Innovative Mining Solutions is in a start-up phase. Corrections to our website will be made tonight.
greenbone

Activity: 46

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 08:59:39 PM

post a photo of you standing next to the 7 miners, holding a piece of paper with the words "not a scam" and todays date written on it

should be simple enough if you are for real
xzempt

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 09:01:35 PM

post a photo of you standing next to the 7 miners, holding a piece of paper with the words "not a scam" and todays date written on it

should be simple enough if you are for real

not gonna happen... 

hope no one falls for this nonsnese

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 09:08:24 PM

Not a problem what so ever, will have it posted by tomorrow after-noon. Any particular color shirt you request. Inside the ware house, with miners insight, and paper in hand, Hold me to it, Ill even post a pic of our research and development warehouse.
ASIC-K

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Hell?

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 09:10:05 PM

Junior member. Trade with extreme caution. Enough said.

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 09:17:09 PM

So being on here for years make's our company legitimate? We had to start somewhere, we are in the process of making verification contacts with long standing reputable users here.
ASIC-K

Hell?

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 09:18:33 PM

So being on here for years make's our company legitimate? We had to start somewhere, we are in the process of making verification contacts with long standing reputable users here.

i like how you didn't respond to the extreme caution bit. lol scam.
1l1l11ll1l
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2013, 09:19:06 PM

We offer the most realistic mining prices around, due to the increase of Bitcoin along with the expected surge in mining difficulty, we can offer prices that reflect the actual market. We resell new miners that were originally purchased in mass orders by mining companies who were effected by the influx in mining difficulty and delays on shipping.
                                                                      Niels Defoe, CEO

We understand our website has numerous errors, we are in our start-up phase, and building customer feed back, hence the low price on the KnC's. Pay pal payments, along with bank transfers, will be available by next week. Many changes to site will be made in coming weeks,

e-mail us at

I will purchase the remaining 7 units. Please consider them sold. In order for me to pay in bitcoin, I will need to make a bulk purchase of bitcoin, this will allow me to purchase the coins for below market value (At $149 per coin). InnovativeMiningSolutions: so that we can proceed, kindly use Western Union to send $12,684 USD to me, which will allow me to purchase the coins to send to you. Once I purchase the coins I will send the 84BTC (instead of 42BTC, so you make an extra 42BTC), I have used this method with several prominent BitcoinTalk users, so you can understand this is a method to enable us to both profit. Please let me know when the funds have been sent Via Western Union. Thank you.

wtfvanity

WTF???

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 09:20:36 PM

Niels Defoe, CEO

e-mail us at

I will purchase the remaining 7 units. Please consider them sold. In order for me to pay in bitcoin, I will need to make a bulk purchase of bitcoin, this will allow me to purchase the coins for below market value (At $149 per coin). InnovativeMiningSolutions: so that we can proceed, kindly use Western Union to send $12,684 USD to me, which will allow me to purchase the coins to send to you. Once I purchase the coins I will send the 84BTC (instead of 42BTC, so you make an extra 42BTC), I have used this method with several prominent BitcoinTalk users, so you can understand this is a method to enable us to both profit. Please let me know when the funds have been sent Via Western Union. Thank you.

I like this one lol.

Of course if anyone is stupid enough to send money, it better be through a REAL trusted escrow agent. Scams on here are bad...

WTF!     Don't Click Here              
          .      .            .            .        .            .            .          .        .     .               .            .             .            .            .           .            .     .               .         .              .           .            .            .            .     .      .     .    .     .          .            .          .            .            .           .              .     .            .            .           .            .               .         .            .     .            .            .             .            .              .            .            .      .            .            .            .            .            .            .             .          .

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 09:23:16 PM

The extreme caution was received from posting in newbies forum. Don't know why. You wont find one single case of IMS scamming anyone, I entice you to try.
wtfvanity

WTF???

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 09:23:50 PM

The extreme caution was received from posting in newbies forum. Don't know why. You wont find one single case of IMS scamming anyone, I entice you to try.

Because you've spent a whole 6 days setting up this scam account?

WTF!     Don't Click Here              
          .      .            .            .        .            .            .          .        .     .               .            .             .            .            .           .            .     .               .         .              .           .            .            .            .     .      .     .    .     .          .            .          .            .            .           .              .     .            .            .           .            .               .         .            .     .            .            .             .            .              .            .            .      .            .            .            .            .            .            .             .          .
Bitcoinorama

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 09:26:53 PM

I'll make it easy for you tell me your OG order numbers, what it was for, and where it was shipped to and I promise to at least confirm you originally bought some. How's about that?

Make my day! Say thanks if you found me helpful Smiley BTC Address --->
1487ThaKjezGA6SiE8fvGcxbgJJu6XWtZp
ASIC-K

Hell?

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 09:28:47 PM

I'll make it easy for you tell me your OG order numbers, what it was for, and where it was shipped to and I promise to at least confirm you originally bought some. How's about that?

+1

i bet you says he bought them off other members, not right from knc. lol
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: