Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 10:26:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 7 KnC Jupiters available for 6 BTC Each, Refurbished. - IMS  (Read 9734 times)
InnovativeMiningSolutions (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 09:34:52 PM

It say's right on our website that we are a reseller or mining equipment. Nothing we buy is directly from the manufacturer! How does this make something a scam? Is it still a scam if i post pictures standing in our warehouse with miners.
ASIC-K

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Hell?

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 09:37:35 PM

It say's right on our website that we are a reseller or mining equipment. Nothing we buy is directly from the manufacturer! How does this make something a scam? Is it still a scam if i post pictures standing in our warehouse with miners.

quit talking about pictures and show us pictures.

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 09:41:00 PM

I will

Not a problem what so ever, will have it posted by tomorrow after-noon. Any particular color shirt you request. Inside the ware house, with miners insight, and paper in hand, Hold me to it, Ill even post a pic of our research and development warehouse.
1l1l11ll1l
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2013, 09:42:57 PM

I will

Not a problem what so ever, will have it posted by tomorrow after-noon. Any particular color shirt you request. Inside the ware house, with miners insight, and paper in hand, Hold me to it, Ill even post a pic of our research and development warehouse.

Please can you confirm that you did indeed buy some equipment from Trendon Shavers? If you can confirm this, then we can rest assured you are legitimate.

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 09:49:52 PM

Oh yeah hes the CEO (Joking) come on man.
I will

Please can you confirm that you did indeed buy some equipment from Trendon Shavers? If you can confirm this, then we can rest assured you are legitimate.
1l1l11ll1l
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2013, 10:20:14 PM

I will

I'm excited to see your Research and Development warehouse for sure, I've never known a reseller of other companies' equipment, that does R&D

wtfvanity

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

WTF???

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 10:33:07 PM

I will

I'm excited to see your Research and Development warehouse for sure, I've never known a reseller of other companies' equipment, that does R&D

Pictures tomorrow only means I hope I can find some suckers today.

WTF!     Don't Click Here              
          .      .            .            .        .            .            .          .        .     .               .            .             .            .            .           .            .     .               .         .              .           .            .            .            .     .      .     .    .     .          .            .          .            .            .           .              .     .            .            .           .            .               .         .            .     .            .            .             .            .              .            .            .      .            .            .            .            .            .            .             .          .
jawnzer

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 11:07:40 PM

A Erupter Blade is only half the price of a Jupiter, how I wish this was actually true.
Bogart
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 12:03:34 AM

Will you accept a purchase using John K's escrow service?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=141672.0

If so I wish to purchase 2 units.

"All safe deposit boxes in banks or financial institutions have been sealed... and may only be opened in the presence of an agent of the I.R.S." - President F.D. Roosevelt, 1933
kendog77

Activity: 742

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 12:10:10 AM

If you accept escrow with John K, I will also purchase two Jupiter units for 6.2 BTC each (includes shipping inside the US).

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 12:14:37 AM

Why John K's
ASIC-K

Hell?

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 12:15:10 AM

why not john k?
Bogart
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 12:31:59 AM

Why John K's

John K. is THE guy to go to for escrow.  Everyone who's been on the forums a while knows that.

You say that as a new vendor you want to build trust.  Accepting purchases using John K's escrow service is a great way to accomplish that IMO.

You don't need to look far to see that John K's reputation speaks for itself.

If you would rather use a different escrow agent I would also be fine with Graet or bitpop.

"All safe deposit boxes in banks or financial institutions have been sealed... and may only be opened in the presence of an agent of the I.R.S." - President F.D. Roosevelt, 1933

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 12:34:28 AM

As of an hour ago 8 of the 12 Jupiters are sold. We still have four left for sale at 10 BTC a piece, I will bring the idea up to Niels in the morning, would have no issues doing a couple escrow purchases with a few USB erupters, or Blades. We want customers to believe in us. Not John K. About to go down stairs soon to snap some pics.
ASIC-K

Hell?

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 12:40:13 AM

As of an hour ago 8 of the 12 Jupiters are sold. We still have four left for sale at 10 BTC a piece, I will bring the idea up to Niels in the morning, would have no issues doing a couple escrow purchases with a few USB erupters, or Blades. We want customers to believe in us. Not John K. About to go down stairs soon to snap some pics.

this is complete bullcrap
Bogart
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 12:42:12 AM

I pity the fool who sends y'all BTC on blind faith.

xzempt

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 12:47:02 AM

this escalated quickly.....  Lips sealed
1l1l11ll1l
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2013, 01:04:32 AM

this is complete bullcrap

Down stairs to the R&D Warehouse?

ASIC-K

Hell?

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 01:07:28 AM

R&D and warehouse dont go together. sure taking a long time with these pics.....

please, pleaaaase prove me wrong.

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 01:12:36 AM

R&D and warehouse dont go together. sure taking a long time with these pics.....

please, pleaaaase prove me wrong.

Patience young grass hopper
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: