Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:33:31 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum's Price  (Read 4081 times)
9tails

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:21:18 AM

I'm disappointed in the price of ethereum too but not ethereum and bitcoin all altcoins is down, Because of the dumpers selling their bitcoin and altcoins in low price.
Mr.Gun

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:05:50 PM

i also think this year is the year of eth but i am very dispointed,btc really a leader of whole market and eth is no exception,btc cap is near 50% whole market so when btc fall,it affect to all other coin,the market need more strong coin to share whole market cap to market don't affect by btc,i hope in the future eth can affect to market as btc

this time the price of Ethereum has decreased and better to hold your coins for now if I better invest in the long term, therefore we can wait until the altcoin prices back stable because now the market is down But because most of the ETH is used for funding the ICO crowd,;
Omtamvan

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:43:19 AM

I see that the price of Altcoin rises and so Ethereum also rises because the month of yesterday Ethereum decreased and all altcoin also went down so many people bought Ethereum and it also helped pump altcoin prices to stabilize again and help stabilize market conditions

Gunpaycity

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:56:35 AM

when the btc price drops then almost all the coin prices down also so not only eth only. But now eth price has gone up again and hopefully keep going up until it reaches its best price

●● Phoenex Global ●●
◆ Taking Cryptocurrency Exchange to a New Height ◆
Telegram  ◣Facebook  ◣Twitter  ◣Reddit
selivers

Activity: 99
Merit: 11

Your Gate to Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:42:46 AM

Consulting Firm Predicts Ethereum Could Reach $2,500 By The End Of 2018
https://cointelegraph.com/news/consulting-firm-predicts-ethereum-could-reach-2500-by-the-end-of-2018

I think that will most likely be accurate.

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
yigitcoin

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:44:29 AM

Positive movements in crypto currencies have recently raised the price of ethereal. Shuang has a little pressure on the ethereum. as soon as this press will break and will rise more and more.
januri

Activity: 152
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:52:09 AM

I would like to say, if there is a lot of worries about the price of Ethereum and I am sure it will only grow now and now it is in the lowest position, but the pump is expected.and also the eth price will be recovered still continue to not follow the current to sell, meanwhile you have to hold alt more not even if you hold one coin only, cornered to choose investment in altcoin better must be interested waiting to ride

gempil

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:19:14 AM

Ethereum will always follow the BTC currents because BTC is the pioneer and guideline for altcoins in crypto. If you really hold ethereum for this year, BTC currents should make it easier to predict how long you have to maintain the ethereum for you to grasp. So you can take the right steps to do with your ethereum.
selivers

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:57:13 AM

Well, I am not sure it’s that easy. Besides if you look back, Ethereum has outpaced Bitcoin when it comes to growth. If Bitcoin is doing 10x from now then Ethereum will probably be at 100x

Mr.Gun

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:47:39 AM

All I know now is that the price of Ethereum has decreased and that way you can invest in Ethereum in the short term because you can quickly make a profit, especially now that Ethereum has blockchain technology and so now ETH has good growth,
lastlove9091

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:50:30 AM

Ass always I still believe in ETH. Many ICO connect with Ethereum and if it really crashes, it will be catastrophic! Maybe BTC time is really comes to the end (not in the nearest future) and it can be replaced by new modernized coins.
Denies

Activity: 532
Merit: 170

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:00:57 AM

I really taught this year was for Ethereum but what happen? Undecided I'm so disappointed holding it. Why did Ethereum go with btc flow? Everytime btc falls it falls also. I’m rooting for it since its is an open-source, public, blockchain-based distributed computing platform and operating system featuring smart contract. If the erc20 token using it has high price then why is ethereum price not directly proportional?
In your own opinion?

of course because bitcoin always binds the market, you have to know that. , the ups and downs will affect all existing crypto. but I think the ethereum is worth it even if its value is very unstable at the beginning of this year. but nowadays eth growth is increasingly showing recovery and progress although there is always a small correction. I think in the next few months eth can reach a higher value.
yahata143

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:42:32 PM

The year hasn't even passed half so its quite early to say that this year went down for Ethereum. Just wait for at least one good news to hit the markets.
Chikeokafor888

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:40:01 PM

BTC is the leading coin market and altcoin prices are all dependent on BTC prices, ETH falls on the BTC price is not something strange, but if you hold ETH I recommend you continue to hold them. Next time they will grow again.
selivers

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:03:17 AM

Ass always I still believe in ETH. Many ICO connect with Ethereum and if it really crashes, it will be catastrophic! Maybe BTC time is really comes to the end (not in the nearest future) and it can be replaced by new modernized coins.

I also feel at some stage BTC is going to be replaced, the cryptocurrency space or better the underlying blockchain technology is the most innovative area in IT currently. In an innovative environment you can not stay still but you need to progress and transformed or will be replaced

jonas5222000

Activity: 476

Student Coin

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:08:16 AM

As i know all of altcoin was only depend to the price of bitcoin,as if the bitcoin price was flow all of altcoins was following in the price of it,but many investors and advisors says that bitcoin will hit 10x after 3-5 years.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
Silver_Wost

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:12:47 AM

As i know all of altcoin was only depend to the price of bitcoin,as if the bitcoin price was flow all of altcoins was following in the price of it,but many investors and advisors says that bitcoin will hit 10x after 3-5 years.
indeed more than 10x because etherum has gone 1000x from 1 $ to 1000 $,
I think it's a very good achievement for ethereum
Thewel

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:40:36 AM

now the price of ethereum is getting worse, the problem is in 2017 the price of ethereum is very high, but this is not a problem because now the price of ethereum is now getting better, so I think the price of ethereum has stabilized and I am quite happy with it.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     HEXCASH     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
◆◆◆◆◆     A T​RULY​ DECENTRALISED FUND MANAGEMENT SYSTEM     ◆◆◆◆◆
WP   TWITTER   FACEBOOK   ◆   TOKEN SALE   ◆   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM   ANN
bright4mech

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:42:38 AM

Ethereum's Price keep fluctuating because is trading and it does not have a fixed prize to depend on, therefore it can only take an average of the prize at any point in time to compare when to invest on Ethereum and sell, for a better profit.
JRDuran

Activity: 145

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:03:33 PM

All I know is that, btc power is always supreme than all cryptos and finding a way to break the chain that binded to all altcoins. And I think the only way of eth to go beyond bitcoin is when all cryptocurrency will be controlled by the government because the competition will become great due to the government involvement.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: