Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:40:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum's Price  (Read 4079 times)
dnsokoljuk

Activity: 924
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 08:05:45 PM

Ethereum makes me cry and it makes cry a lot of peoples now. But i am hope that good times a forward and we again will se a price growing and new high of Ethereum and another cryptocurrencyes.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Matic

Activity: 310
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:08:06 PM

I really taught this year was for Ethereum but what happen? Undecided I'm so disappointed holding it. Why did Ethereum go with btc flow? Everytime btc falls it falls also. I’m rooting for it since its is an open-source, public, blockchain-based distributed computing platform and operating system featuring smart contract. If the erc20 token using it has high price then why is ethereum price not directly proportional?
In your own opinion?

This is insane for most of the guys who were putting so much effort and trust in Ethereum, allow when the price fall so significantly there are just disappointed and frustrated in that coin.

anti76

Activity: 730
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:11:14 PM

Guys should not be disappointed.The market will certainly recover.According to optimistic forecasts until the end of this year.Regarding prices, the price of ethereum always fell or grew with bitcoin.Now there is an exceptional opportunity to buy ethereum at a low price.
kzel2226

Activity: 868
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:00:31 PM

me too dont wort your not the only one its hurts for me too this month is my whorst month ever i lose alot money . ihope in october eth price will be pump again and never dump like last year. its so sad life trading

◆▬▬▬◆Adonx.one◆▬▬▬◆
◆▬▬◆▬▬◆A New Exchange Era◆▬▬◆▬▬◆
◆▬▬▬◆▬▬▬◆BUY NOW!◆▬▬▬◆▬▬▬◆
nethan1btc

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:01:02 PM

Guys should not be disappointed.The market will certainly recover.According to optimistic forecasts until the end of this year.Regarding prices, the price of ethereum always fell or grew with bitcoin.Now there is an exceptional opportunity to buy ethereum at a low price.

You're definitely correct mate. As of this very moment the market is in chaos that needs more time to recover. I believe that the market will definitely recover soon as well as the ethereum in which have a huge chance to increase tremendously as we recall on its value that reached $1,400 way back last January 2018.
Argoo

Activity: 2268
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:09:48 PM

I really taught this year was for Ethereum but what happen? Undecided I'm so disappointed holding it. Why did Ethereum go with btc flow? Everytime btc falls it falls also. I’m rooting for it since its is an open-source, public, blockchain-based distributed computing platform and operating system featuring smart contract. If the erc20 token using it has high price then why is ethereum price not directly proportional?
In your own opinion?

The price of ethereum, like other types of crypto currency, depends directly on the price of bitcoin. Ethereum simply can not do otherwise. This is due to the fact that bitcoin has a very high degree of capitalization compared to other types of crypto-currency. This gives him the opportunity to dominate the price over all crypto-currencies. If such a situation ever changes, and bitcoin loses its high level of capitalization, then its price dominance will disappear.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
IciCestMathers

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:22:13 PM

In your own opinion?

The price of ethereum, like other types of crypto currency, depends directly on the price of bitcoin. Ethereum simply can not do otherwise. This is due to the fact that bitcoin has a very high degree of capitalization compared to other types of crypto-currency. This gives him the opportunity to dominate the price over all crypto-currencies. If such a situation ever changes, and bitcoin loses its high level of capitalization, then its price dominance will disappear.
I don't think ethereum drastic fall is due to bitcoin's current decline, if you should consider the rate at which ethereum is falling it is way bad and nothing to compare to that of bitcoin's and bitcoin isn't doing that bad, but ethereum is one of the alts doing terribly bad these days which could be subjected to some hidden manipulation.
supremacy10

Activity: 91

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 09:24:50 PM

Ethereum was badly hit this year, it will still go down more before it gain momentum. It is a good in dip now
tolobua

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:04:09 PM

In your own opinion?

this is not only ethereum that is down, but bitcoin is also experiencing the same thing. I am also tired of waiting for the market, it seems that it will not improve in the near future, and I can no longer hold it for too long.
chadtn

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:40:15 PM

Think healthy the price this asset, this 350$. Here is seriously, at this price it would all buy and invest in ICO, the higher the price is of little interest to anyone.

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
xyandrobot

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:43:29 PM

No one can stop trying to follow the influence of bitcoin because traders see more of the increase and decrease in the price of bitcoin. all are more confident in the future of bitcoin. but according to the reality eth is better in terms of technology.
MasterObsheniya02

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:49:11 PM
Last edit: September 07, 2018, 12:02:47 AM by MasterObsheniya02

The price of Ethereum fell to the level of September 2017, I did not think that this could happen at all, 228 dollars is a horror of course
cryptoclassic

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:49:32 PM

I think because eth holders are switching to holding bitcoin now. that made a decrease in the volume that occurred on eth which resulted in declining eth prices this year.
Anyobsss

Activity: 784
Merit: 135

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:53:16 PM

In your own opinion?

Majority of the market is dominated by bitcoin so it is common if the price of bitcoins falls, the price of other coin such as ethereum will fall as well.

blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:55:20 PM

After several days of increasing in ETH price and reaching $300, the hard fall in just 1 day which was equivalent to 20% decrease, ETH lies around $230. This is a proof that cryptocurrency is very volatile. But, don't you worry about this, the future is still bright for ETH.
XiXiMios

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:03:27 AM

I invested in Ethereum but instead experienced a considerable decrease in the current tune, but for now I can only do monitoring and holding back hope to return to normal again.
shkon5

Activity: 135

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:08:09 AM

I think Ethereum is a good cryptocurrency. Ethereum’s price rose to $2,000 in the market last year. This is a very high number, but the price of Ethereum has dropped sharply this year, and the price has continued to fall, but I think the price of Ethereum is still Will get back again.
ThachSanhTp

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:37:56 AM

I think because eth holders are switching to holding bitcoin now. that made a decrease in the volume that occurred on eth which resulted in declining eth prices this year.

ETH/USD is totally in a downtrend (just like most other coins)
And another important point here is that ETH/BTC also in a downtrend => Even BTC increases (BTC/USD) fast, ETH (ETH/USD) only increase much slower.
Many bad news about ETH may be released in the near future to sink the price of ETH
andradwi

Activity: 219
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:46:01 AM

ETH is currently at a very low price. this possibility occurs because of negative trends from all ico. Hopefully this will not last long so that later this ETH can be the second best coin
Yahookhan

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:50:09 AM

Ethereum is being tested again and again, Those people want to buy at as low as possible by creating panic all over. one fact is very clear currently Ethereum is the only coin which is hard to manipulate due to its broader role in crypto community. Ethereum has larger community so i am sure it is not going to fade. Hold the grounds well
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: