Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:28:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as property  (Read 470 times)
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:46:54 AM

Since the government cannot totally track the transactions of its citizens then it would be good option to just levy tax on the platforms use by the people. The platform would just automatically charge tax on every transaction so that the tax would already be accumulated and the platform would just have an option to generate reports so that taxpayers can include it in their filing of taxes as already paid.

As for our country, there is no regulation yet as to how we would recognize cryptocurrency but our government is not against it since they grant some licenses to some crypto related platforms and we can even directly deposit or withdraw to our bank accounts. For the payment of taxes, I am willing to pay my share if there would already be proper rules and regulations about it.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nidacoinlove

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:54:27 AM

We know how much important of legalization of bitcoin. We know how the bitcoin is being legal for these days. We can own our own bitcoin or being registered the bitcoin in your own name. For now, we should expect a lot of transaction fees for we have bitcoin as property. Bitcoin  under your name is like registering your own car on your own name.
It's funny seriously, I don't know where the government is taking it to but one thing is sure these are all government tactics. They don't want people to deal Bitcoin so, they are making the regulations tight and tough. This is how government deals with the things they are indirectly pressurising the people to stop using Bitcoin. They did the same with tobacco so that the farmers stop cultivating it and it worked for them.
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:36:50 AM

How about my government decide not to legalize bitcoin ?
If they don't legalize bitcoin, they don't have the right to apply the tax,right ?
They still not make any restrict policy yet so I can still use bitcoin without paying any tax !
In general, I disagree with you. The governments control everything (inside their countries) and even if they do not recognize Bitcoin, it does not mean that they will not tax their users, there is always exploitation. Their goal is to profit from every financial transaction, that's the issue.

Furthermore, I think if the majority of governments will recognize Bitcoin and cyrptocurrencies in general, then I am pretty sure that the value of taxes will increase, But the positive thing, they cannot control Bitcoin, so they will have many problems. I think the tax problem will always be present in many countries, because the global economy has some crises, so they want to compensate some of financial losses through those taxes.
MLBBPLG

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:11:29 PM

indeed bitcoin as a property for cash containers
I also consider bitcoin as a cashmaker for me
if to discuss the matter of HODLrs, the profit earned may be 20% of the initial capital, but now the taxes almost eat 0.025% of the sale of bitcoin
Tapyaks72

Activity: 490
Merit: 28

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:26:29 PM

indeed bitcoin as a property for cash containers
I also consider bitcoin as a cashmaker for me
if to discuss the matter of HODLrs, the profit earned may be 20% of the initial capital, but now the taxes almost eat 0.025% of the sale of bitcoin
If taxation is concern we should pay taxes according to law, but how to implement tax to crypto currency it be passed into law so that proper documentation and will define policy will be imposed.

btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:26:54 PM

Every government have their own rule and yes, bitcoin consider as asset / property just like real estate/land so it can't be compare with fiat, IMO

...For the payment of taxes, I am willing to pay my share if there would already be proper rules and regulations about it.

My government forbid bitcoin because security reason although they can earn revenue by applying tax on bitcoin.
Or I think my government still short thinking about btc , idk
Palmerson

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:46:07 PM

How about my government decide not to legalize bitcoin ?
If they don't legalize bitcoin, they don't have the right to apply the tax,right ?
They still not make any restrict policy yet so I can still use bitcoin without paying any tax !
In general, I disagree with you. The governments control everything (inside their countries) and even if they do not recognize Bitcoin, it does not mean that they will not tax their users, there is always exploitation. Their goal is to profit from every financial transaction, that's the issue.

Furthermore, I think if the majority of governments will recognize Bitcoin and cyrptocurrencies in general, then I am pretty sure that the value of taxes will increase, But the positive thing, they cannot control Bitcoin, so they will have many problems. I think the tax problem will always be present in many countries, because the global economy has some crises, so they want to compensate some of financial losses through those taxes.
It seems to me that attempts to compensate for our own inability to manage the economy of the state is a bad idea. Why should we pay for government mistakes? By their actions, they pushed people to use bitcoin. Now it will be very difficult to find consensus with bitcoin users. Today in the United States over the period of payment of taxes. Let's see the statistics. I don't believe a lot of users have paid taxes.

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██
▀███▄    ▀██▄▄██▀    ▄███▀
    ▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀██▀▀

♡   Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency   ♡
██Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |  Bitcointalk  |  Github██

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██
▀███▄    ▀██▄▄██▀    ▄███▀
    ▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀██▀▀
malbterxic

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 01:55:10 PM

I understand that this is a tax on transactions for the purchase and sale of BTC, that if over time bitcoin will be a self-sufficient payment unit, in this case they can be paid for without conversion and then there will be no basis for taxes. Or I'm wrong ?

phucdienthoai

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:47:42 AM

I think bitcoin is a valuable asset. is a trend in the future
Coffee135

Activity: 392
Merit: 137

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:00:12 AM

I understand that this is a tax on transactions for the purchase and sale of BTC, that if over time bitcoin will be a self-sufficient payment unit, in this case they can be paid for without conversion and then there will be no basis for taxes. Or I'm wrong ?

You're right. Using bitcoin without converting to Fiat is the worst that can be imagined by the government. They'll never let that happen. For this reason, bitcoin is recognized property, the asset etc etc But it will never recognize currency. It is the duty of the bitcoin community to create conditions for the use of bitcoins autonomously.
siti25

Activity: 574
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:09:54 PM

a transaction with Bitcoin at first is the idea of the buyer. Although the further development of Bitcoin in the Lake Tahoe property market has not been predictable, it indicates the potential for digital currency in the industry and paves the way for future supply in both residential and commercial sectors.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄███████▀▀███████▄▄
     ▄██████▀▀      ▀▀██████▄
   ▄████▀▀              ▀▀████▄
  ████        ▄▄███▄▄       ████
 ▐████      ▄█████████▄     ████▌
 █████     ████▀   ▀▀█▀     █████
 █████    ▐███              █████
 █████    ▐███▄      ▄      █████
 █████     ▀████▄▄▄████     █████
 ▐████       ▀███████▀      ████▌
  ▀███▄▄        ▀▀▀       ▄▄███▀
    ▀█████▄▄          ▄▄█████▀
      ▀███████▄▄  ▄▄███████▀
         ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀

████
                       ▄▀██
                     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄▄▄
                   ▄█▀    ███████
                 ▄█▀      ███████
               ▄█▀        ███████
     ▀█▄▄    ▄█▀  ▄█████▄ ███████
        ▀▀█▄█▀    ███████ ███████
  ▄█████▄         ███████ ███████
  ███████ ▄█████▄ ███████ ███████
  ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
Lieldoryn

Activity: 630
Merit: 272

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:11:45 AM

We know how much important of legalization of bitcoin. We know how the bitcoin is being legal for these days. We can own our own bitcoin or being registered the bitcoin in your own name. For now, we should expect a lot of transaction fees for we have bitcoin as property. Bitcoin  under your name is like registering your own car on your own name.
It's funny seriously, I don't know where the government is taking it to but one thing is sure these are all government tactics. They don't want people to deal Bitcoin so, they are making the regulations tight and tough. This is how government deals with the things they are indirectly pressurising the people to stop using Bitcoin. They did the same with tobacco so that the farmers stop cultivating it and it worked for them.
I fully support you. The government can't ban bitcoin. Total ban tactics will not succeed. So they want to destroy bitcoin from the inside. The rules for using bitcoins will be constantly tightened and taxes will increase. I'm sure of it. That's why I'm against any attempt to legalize cryptocurrency. We need to adjust our independent turnover of cryptocurrency on the Internet. Then it goes into the real sector.
Whibu

Activity: 186
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:34:29 AM

I think it is also like that bitcoin is a property even when viewed from the increase of bitcoin price more than property and so far I think bitcoin has the highest value in the increase.
Tigorss

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:08:31 PM

because bitcoin can be used for investment, and property can also be used for the investment of both different but the same keguanaanya that is to invest long term, because the price can rise in the future
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: