Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:22:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it worth the bounty hunting effort in this downtrend?  (Read 389 times)
hiwainmoto

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:59:13 PM

I mean, once the tokens we earned doing bounties hit the exchanges, these probably lower their price and we will not be generating the money we expected, is not it?
Why would you sell your coins in a bearish market? that is stupidity though you are right it isnt going to give use the expected rewards that we can have if the market is stable or in bullish trend,that is why you should wait for the market to go bull or else you wont maximize your profit from the bounty rewards that you got.

BigBoy89
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:02:05 PM

I mean, once the tokens we earned doing bounties hit the exchanges, these probably lower their price and we will not be generating the money we expected, is not it?

What is the difference?
By the time you get the tokens and they are listed to the exchange, could be months.
I don't sell the tokens when I get them. I usually hold them for a month or two or as long as I need.

.AMEPAY.
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
       AMEPAY IEO       
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
   AMEPAY LISTING   
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
rockyfeller

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:03:03 PM

For me Yes, We should take it for granted! as long as the ICO runs then we participate on joining some campaign, all of our hardwork will be paid of very soon just be patience just like the market downtrend, Patience is the key always so we could have rewards after the token sale.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

cryptomarijuana

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:12:25 PM

Theres no point of dumping those bounties in a bearish market,why would you want to get less rewards if you can just wait for the market to be stable or best in bullish market?doesnt make sense because you wont maximize the rewards that you can get in a bearish market ,that is why we need to wait patiently until the market has gone bull.

cryptocrocs

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:19:44 PM

Theres no point of dumping those bounty tokens in a bearish market,best thing to do would sell those tokens when the market has gone bull run.Wont be a big problem with the bounty hunters because we didnt risk anything to get those rewards,but our time and effort to complete the tasks,never dump those or else you will only get less.

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
joselitobayagbag

Activity: 231

Augmented Reality World Discovered

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:28:51 PM

Doesnt matter,because these bounty rewards shoudnt be sold with a bearish market because you will get less rewards compare to dumping these bounties in a bullish market,which can give you more ! months would be needed before these tokens to be listed in exchanges that is why it isnt going to matter if we have a bearish market now not unless you need to sell it because you need it badly.

awilliams

Activity: 191
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:29:02 PM

I think it's worth it. Just signed up for Algebraix's airdrop where you get 15,000 ALX tokens. https://algebraix.io/beta
Bounty is very generous as well
sycaburatan

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:36:25 PM

Worth it when you didnt dump those token rewards when the time likes this,because you wont get rewarded very well and that is absurd thing to do,bounty rewards should always be dumped when the market is bullish so that you can maximize your rewards,that is simply using your own logic ,doesnt matter joining bounties because it will take few months for these projects to get listed in some exchanges.

nakauten

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:41:17 PM

Of course you wont get enough in a bearish market,do not dump those tokens in a bear market because you will only get less rewards than selling it when the market has gone bull run,never do that because you can get the amount that you wanted to have,patiene is a virtue so you need to wait to get bigger rewards.

cryptoprophecy

Activity: 145

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:48:02 PM

Of course,why would the bearish market affect these rewards? stakes are calculated on how much time that you have spent from the whole campaign which is why the longet the bounty campaign that bigger rewards that you can get if you have high ranking accounts there in bitcointalk,just wait for the market to recover before you dump your tokens.

BITEX >>> The First Locally-Embedded, Yet Global, Crypto-Bank <<< WHITEPAPER - ANN - JOIN WHITELIST NOW!
                TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK   TWITTER    YOUTUBE    LINE       PRE-ICO STARTS 23RD APRIL 12:00 GMT
mautenisis

Activity: 274

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:55:54 PM

Yes ? bounty hunting doesnt get affected by these market trends,but when you are going to dump your tokens in bearish market surely you will get less ,that will affect your rewards that is why it isnt recommended to dump your rewards in a bearish market not unless you really it badly,normally bounty hunters are dumping these coins when the bulls has come so they can maximize their rewards.

NOIZ
⇐ ● A decentralized cognitive ad network ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ○ ○ ○
cesarzgamer

Activity: 209

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:56:43 PM

Maybe right now it's not worth to take part in bounties but i still decide to if i have project which i really like or want to earn some crypto to spend. Even if the amount is small you can still earn so why not?

So i think it depend on you. It can be worth to do bounties or not.
BeEvil

Activity: 406
Merit: 131

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:02:19 PM

It's not downtrend, this is an influx of bots and scammers, because of which payments to hunters are reduced. And, in addition, the situation on the market.  Compare with December 2017, when in one social campaign you was could earn> $ 1000
Mahanton

Activity: 2716
Merit: 632

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:02:46 PM

Well if everyone thinks like you it will be good for those who continue doing bounty campaigns.  Less people in the campaigns means higher stakes for those involved.  Those who hold onto the tokens instead of dumping them immediately will see an added bonus. 
Joining at this time might not really effect the bounty hunters since the distribution percentage alloyed for the participant were already considered before campaign starts, and the price is really volatile thats why in every campaign I joined, id only focus to the fact that the project seems legit and willing to pays and that project seems high potential growth in the future, the price will really matter in ICO progress.
As an investor you would really be worried in the current price trend but since we are talking about investing on ICO sales then it would depend on the team if they would fixed or adjust the tokens purchased basing on the money you had put in.
Talking back we are mentioning bounty hunters which i dont see a reason for them to be affected because same as you said token allocation would really be still fixed and now it do all matters on price of tokens when it hits exchanges so that they would able to sell out.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
cryptomngr

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:05:46 PM

Market trends doesnt really affecy your stakes from the bounty campaigns that is why i am to confused why would these bearish markets going to affect the rewards you can get? not unless you are talking about dumping those tokens that did you get from the bounties,it is not recommended because you will only get few and you wont maximize the rewards.

jbautistangina

Activity: 258
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:12:53 PM

It is worth to participate in any bounty campaigns,because it is the best opportunity that we can get those cryptocurrencies for free,no amount will be required in bounty hunting that is why it is the safest way to earn without risking any money,the trend wont affect the token's price because no dumb person would dump those bounty tokens in a bearish market because you wont maximize your profits.

cryptoux

Activity: 186

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:18:11 PM

Doesnt matter if bullish or bearish market trend,because you will only dump those tokens when the market is bullish and the amount of the tokens are considerable,so it is worth to participate these campaigns that is why you shouldnt stop participating even if the market trend is very bearish,because it doesnt matter not unless you badly need to cashout.

Duallimit

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:21:24 PM

You do not lose money by participating in bounty programs. So what's the difference in what state the market is. Participate further and leave the coins for hold. The market will go up and the coins will go up.
kingvirtus09

Activity: 840
Merit: 108

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 11:22:58 PM

Depends on how you exert effort on this downtrend. Bounty has less risk than investing on ICO. You may get Scam ICO but for sure you want to have safe investment so everything you are doing you need to keep research the overall review of the project, So that after ICO you'll get your rewards.

GeorgiaCoin

Activity: 275
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:23:52 PM

If someone willing to hold token/coin for sometime, you will be profitable once bull run starts anyway. Just keep accumulating good coins.

OTH, if one is living on bounty campaign income, it will be very difficult time.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: