Bitcoin Forum
July 29, 2024, 02:25:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Infinitecoins: A Scam? A Project Run By Idiots? Your Opinion Does Matter!  (Read 1493 times)
robozombie (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 10:00:15 PM

Hello, Bitcoiners!

Robozombie here! I'm glad I could finally join your community! I've been in the backgrounds on and off since I first read about Bitcoins. When I first knew about Bitcoins I believe they were around $10 for BTC1 Shocked, now you all see the phenomenon it's caused in the world economy (mostly Europe & China). I was one of those non-believers back in the day. Now I regret that I didn't pay enough attention to this giant. So, what I've learned(?) so far is that it's a very good idea to support new cryptocurrencies, but only when you find the project trustful. However, one has to be quite wary of some cryptocurrencies out there. I've just read about the 'Pump-n-Dump' thing that's been going on around since the success of Bitcoin.

I really find disgusting the behavior of heinous people that are either lazy or evil because once they launch a new cryptocurrency, they don't seem to care enough to make it grow and build something to last, then making lots of money. They don't care about genuinely gaining people's trust. Because this is (or, ideally, should be) the end purpose, after all.  I believe this kind of people are such lowlifes that don't even deserve the air they breath!

I'm really pissed because I feel that Infinitecoins are a dirty scam! When you go into their forums, you can feel it in the air! It looks like it was setup and abandoned. There is a terrifying gap between the last and the most recent activity from Techshare (I believe that person's one of the admins over there), it's just scary! If I'd embark in such a project, it'd be my baby! How couldn't I take care of my business, a promising one?

Ok, Infinitecoin MIGHT not be a scam, but it's definitely run by morons. I'm totally convinced about it. I'm really concerned about the path it's going through.

Cryptocurrencies are the way to go, but it's our turn to denounce those of us who are fully engaged in wrongdoings, be it by stupidity or evil & greed.

Robozombie.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: