Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:50:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoinhorse.com  (Read 1829 times)
mnpo90 (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2013, 10:34:12 PM
Last edit: December 06, 2013, 07:29:57 AM by mnpo90

Construction

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2013, 10:40:20 PM

Game looks nice.
What do all the items do?  Do you have stats that say what advantages they give a player?
Wow, ok your game is SO much different.  It is entirely based on luck.. I don't think this would be fair because at the end a player could just continue spamming.
By whipping the other player, there is a chance you can actually make them go further... eh??
mnpo90 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2013, 11:35:45 PM
Last edit: November 08, 2013, 12:19:23 AM by mnpo90

Game looks nice.
What do all the items do?  Do you have stats that say what advantages they give a player?
Wow, ok your game is SO much different.  It is entirely based on luck.. I don't think this would be fair because at the end a player could just continue spamming.
By whipping the other player, there is a chance you can actually make them go further... eh??

Thanks!
If enemy team's luck is high, you can whipping enemy team's horse, and enemy team's lucky number will changed your luck.
spamming enemy team is content of this game. and you can verify make lucky number algorithm.
And, if you spent more money, if you winning, you can more receive more money in your team.
Illustrator Dan

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 12:12:59 AM

Looks good! I tried withdrawing the fake btc Tongue
Illustrator Dan

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 12:21:50 AM

Also perhaps implementing a system whereby if you are unable to find a competitor within a specified time, you can withdrawal from the race??
Illustrator Dan

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 12:34:22 AM

Bug report --- If you change you password when waiting for a race to begin, you are unable to use any race commands. Error states, 'PLEASE LOGIN TO USE AN ITEM'.
mnpo90 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2013, 12:57:46 AM

Also perhaps implementing a system whereby if you are unable to find a competitor within a specified time, you can withdrawal from the race??

If a competitor does not appear, you can refund money.
We'll make this function. Smiley Thanks.
monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2013, 01:03:38 AM

Game looks nice.
Wow, ok your game is SO much different.  It is entirely based on luck.. I don't think this would be fair because at the end a player could just continue spamming.

Thanks!
If enemy team's luck is high, you can whipping enemy team's horse, and enemy team's lucky number will changed your luck.
spamming enemy team is content of this game. and you can verify make lucky number algorithm.
And, if you spent more money, if you winning, you can more receive more money in your team.

This game is all about how much money you spend?   That sucks >.>
Maybe you should also have a single player mode, once you have a high enough bankroll to support wins
mnpo90 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2013, 01:25:42 AM

Bug report --- If you change you password when waiting for a race to begin, you are unable to use any race commands. Error states, 'PLEASE LOGIN TO USE AN ITEM'.

Thank bug reports. I will check it
moderate

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

nearly dead

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 01:29:58 AM

So is this satoshirat off the chain with horses ?
monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2013, 01:33:01 AM

I like this one better.  It has a better layout, more options, and cool visuals.
I do frown upon one thing though, which is "the winner is the player that has a higher bankroll'
moderate

nearly dead

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 01:51:24 AM

I like this one better.  It has a better layout, more options, and cool visuals.
I do frown upon one thing though, which is "the winner is the player that has a higher bankroll'

Now that you say like this one better, let me get this straight. Which "cool visuals" ? A red strip ? Who judged on the better layout ? All the text in the Setting and FQA tabs are barely readable, the race is unresponsive (I have no idea what I'm doing there), the items are overflowing (designed for a single browser I guess). I have no idea what this race is about, does it keep restarting ? It suddenly stops at some point -- you should make it so like it lasts for a single run only. The algorithm for verifying the number could simply say "JD", as that is a exact copy without any kind of mention. After you honestly evaluate this site for some 3 minutes you get to see that this is a copy of others with no mentions, and right now a bad implementation.

And the winner is always the team with the highest bankroll indeed. If it is not, then state clearly when that is not the case -- please don't say it is the team that clicks faster.
mnpo90 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2013, 01:56:37 AM

Umm. I heard satoshirat from you for the first time. It is simmilar with my site. wow! but I confidence my site is more funny. Smiley
mnpo90 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2013, 02:19:13 AM

I like this one better.  It has a better layout, more options, and cool visuals.

Now that you say like this one better, let me get this straight. Which "cool visuals" ? A red strip ? Who judged on the better layout ? All the text in the Setting and FQA tabs are barely readable, the race is unresponsive (I have no idea what I'm doing there), the items are overflowing (designed for a single browser I guess). I have no idea what this race is about, does it keep restarting ? It suddenly stops at some point -- you should make it so like it lasts for a single run only. The algorithm for verifying the number could simply say "JD", as that is a exact copy without any kind of mention. After you honestly evaluate this site for some 3 minutes you get to see that this is a copy of others with no mentions, and right now a bad implementation.

And the winner is always the team with the highest bankroll indeed. If it is not, then state clearly when that is not the case -- please don't say it is the team that clicks faster.

As you say, there is many problem in this site. so i launch beta test, and i will improve my site.

In fact, the team have much money is advantageous.
But, if your team spent more money, and dividend rate will be decrease. so it is fair.
And, if it is not 1 versus 1 situation, the lucky number is random so you can lose according to your team member.
Then, the algorithm need to be creative? I think the creative game is important.
moderate

nearly dead

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 02:24:25 AM

I like this one better.  It has a better layout, more options, and cool visuals.

As you say, there is many problem in this site. so i launch beta test, and i will improve my site.

In fact, the team have much money is advantageous.
But, if your team spent more money, and dividend rate will be decrease. so it is fair.
And, if it is not 1 versus 1 situation, the lucky number is random so you can lose according to your team member.
Then, the algorithm need to be creative? I think the creative game is important.

I can't answer your question, I would need to decipher the reply first.
mnpo90 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2013, 02:36:29 AM

the developer says, at security reason, you may automatic logout after change password. Thanks Smiley
Mooshire

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 02:58:41 AM

Hey guys, why not join through my referral link? Let's see how the program works. Click Here

mnpo90 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2013, 06:01:44 AM

Thank you.

I will try to be a better game.
mnpo90 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2013, 06:17:05 AM

the developer says, at security reason, you may automatic logout after change password. Thanks Smiley

1CLpL929iGupCatNZxo8iNQxd7xzWUv5Xf Tongue Tongue

Thank you!

I spent a little BTC  Wink

Even after a lot of attention, please. Grin
mnpo90 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2013, 02:54:02 AM

Game looks nice.

Thanks!

This game is all about how much money you spend?   That sucks >.>
Maybe you should also have a single player mode, once you have a high enough bankroll to support wins

Thanks for your opinion.
I will make the single player mode at the official opening. Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: