Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:01:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does anybody need 0.00271694 BTC?  (Read 3104 times)
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 06:20:44 AM

Pfft, like a church doesn't exist?  Love doesn't exist either, right?

The government might as well be a religion.  You could ask some people what they believe in and they'll tell you "working," "america," "the law," it's ridiculous.  Still the biggest cartel/cult on earth.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 07:37:16 PM

How in the actual fuck is this thread 3 pages long?

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
bitcoin44me

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

MARKETPLACE FOR PAID ADVICE LIVE BROADCASTS

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 09:35:20 PM

So, what is the conclusion?

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3056

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2013, 10:21:02 PM

You have no regard for the truth simply because you are a christian.

A lot of hate in you guys, not to mention the perverse pleasure you get from people being tortured.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 10:40:17 PM

A hateful christian is not a christian.  To be christian is to be christ like, to be loving.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 11:24:30 PM

How has this turned into a religious arguement?!  Huh
Rassah
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2013, 07:58:16 AM

By the way, I think "I don't want to give him very little, I want to give him a large first payment" is EXTREMELY arrogant  and conceited. You are basically saying, "I don't want him to see me make such a little payment, because I'm afraid he will think I have little, and instead I want to make a bit payment so I can show off and brag about how much I am able to give." You are extremely vain, and very un-christ like. He, or "god," or any decent human being would give whatever they can to atone for their wrongdoing. You are just waiting for an opportunity to show off.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3056

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2013, 08:03:27 AM

By the way, I think "I don't want to give him very little, I want to give him a large first payment" is EXTREMELY arrogant  and conceited. You are basically saying, "I don't want him to see me make such a little payment, because I'm afraid he will think I have little, and instead I want to make a bit payment so I can show off and brag about how much I am able to give." You are extremely vain, and very un-christ like. He, or "god," or any decent human being would give whatever they can to atone for their wrongdoing. You are just waiting for an opportunity to show off.

I just see it as a stall tactic. 

After all, amount paid back still equals 0.0 btc

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Rassah
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2013, 08:20:10 AM
Last edit: November 10, 2013, 08:39:37 AM by Rassah

It may be a stall tactic, but someone who keeps claiming they are god can't be anything but vain. He thinks he is so grand, that he literally has no care or concern for others, and thinks they can just wait on him if he wants them to. What's worse is that he doesn't even see that himself, as he comes up with excuses about how maybe those whom he wronged might not need restitution now, or that maybe he even did them a "favor." Some "love." If dank really had any love, least of all "unconditional" one, he would be doing everything in his power to help others, starting with those whom he personally harmed himself. But instead all he does is crow about how he loves everyone, and expects people to revere and worship him for those empty words, while even refusing to show a tiny deed to demonstrate that claim. He won't even do as simple of a gesture as pay back a tiny amount, because that might interfere with his delusion of his self-grandure and importance. Jesus didn't walk around telling everyone he loved them, he washed their feet, healed their sick, fed their hungry, and walked around and felt and experienced their pain. Dank just sits in his position of safety ahd comfort, and slings empty meaningless words, thinking they have some power or meaning, not realizing they are worthless to everyone but himself. The only reason dank would bother paying anything back is just "to show others" how great and godly he is, not because it's the right and decent thing to do. He's basically a greedy, pompous, self-important asshole, who only shows off and brags about his own greatness, no better than the fat, gold-robe wearing filth that inhabits the pulpits of the church.

And now this thread is forever proof of that. Thank you dank for showing us all the truth about your true self.
posormo

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 08:35:29 AM

Did anyone get the 80 cents?   I'm aint reading 3 pages of shit to find that out.

Dank, stop being a prick, give every spare btc you have to squall.    Better yet, sell that BMW and give the man some cash.

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 04:49:02 PM

Put yourself in squall's shoes.  A guy, on the internet, named dank, owes you $10000 dollars.

First payment of debt is .0027 BTC. (1/19500 the total debt)

OR

First payment of debt is .420 BTC. (1/125 of total debt)

Which would make you more comfortable?

I'm not flaunting my bitcoins bro.

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 04:54:57 PM

Did anyone get the 80 cents?   I'm aint reading 3 pages of shit to find that out.

Dank, stop being a prick, give every spare btc you have to squall.    Better yet, sell that BMW and give the man some cash.
Four people or so.

Squall's money is on the way.  I don't see a problem with giving to people with no coins, the amount I'm losing will have no effect on paying squall.  Like, would yall really attack me if I gave $5 bucks to a hobo?

Beamer is in beamer heaven.

Rassah
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2013, 02:30:08 AM

Put yourself in squall's shoes.  A guy, on the internet, named dank, owes you $10000 dollars.

First payment of debt is .0027 BTC. (1/19500 the total debt)

OR

First payment of debt is .420 BTC. (1/125 of total debt)

Which would make you more comfortable?

I'm not flaunting my bitcoins bro.

I would be most  comfortable with 0.0000001 and anything above that. The amount doesn't matter as much as a show of commitment.
drrussellshane

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 04:22:35 AM

Dank started it.

Buy a TREZOR! Premier BTC hardware wallet. If you're reading this, you should probably buy one if you don't already have one. You'll thank me later.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 06:27:36 AM

Dank started it.
Not so sure about that.

It's not much, but I'm not using it, if anybody could really use this coinage, it's yours.  Only if you could really use it.

Give it to squall, you idiot.

User705
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1006

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 06:39:06 AM

Because you and I agreed on it!   I'm karma - how many times must I say it before your damaged brain accepts it?

If you are karma, I'm the Santa Claus.

While you're busy preaching karma, how bout you remove your undeserved negative trust you so reprehensibly put on my trust out of spite?
Red is the new black.   Cool  This forum is fun.

dpb

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2014, 08:06:53 PM

A hateful christian is not a christian.  To be christian is to be christ like, to be loving.

A Christian is an individual who believes the entire Bible; such an individual must be "hateful."
According to the Bible, God hates, and so must you.

God Hates Everyone
http://www.atruechurch.info/godhateseveryone.html
"No one living is righteous" in the sight of God (Psalm 143:2). Thus, everyone is a worker of iniquity. And the God, who is love (1 John 4:Cool, hates them all. He hates "all workers of iniquity" (Psalm 5:5).
jodybay

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

if you want something do something!!!

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2014, 04:09:29 PM

give it to me hun and i'll take care if it and then if you need a possitive feedback give me 2 BTC Grin
kidding Cheesy
i always have fun in lending section
you guys are funny

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - PRIMEDICE 3 COMING 9TH AUGUST @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CrackedLogic
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 07:45:19 AM

so was the 80 cents sent to squall or not?

Shocked BUY GAMESWITHBTCITCOINFORDISCOUNTEDPRICES Shocked
omgbossis21

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 10:48:54 AM

if the op has amount and hasn't paid it I would love to have it : 1YQh5CQWz9eEtVCLxcTHmjqNqrdtTYxZU

Im just a hardworking guy trying to gain funds to get some better mining equipment and such.  Its kinda a hobby for now but I'd like to make some money with it.  I recently became supervisor of shipping department at my job after 7-8 months of being there and just got a bit of pay raise + the gf got a job =-)  Building the funds take time and I would really appreciate even the smallest help. 

off topic :

Dank,  its not how much you send him (80cents etc).  Its the fact you have sent something and show the initiative to want to repay it.  Most likely squall is over listening to your ranting and expects small payments or nothing at all.  Man up you sound like a fool in most post I've read.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: