Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:12:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Day trading or HODL or Mining  (Read 338 times)
meldrio1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:07:47 PM

holding of course if you want to earn big profit, but choose the potential coins that you want to hold for longer, some of them are dead coins that never go up. You can earn big profit in day trading as well, if you are a good trader, but day trading is more risky.

AlexanderAnthony

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:08:44 PM

I think it depends also on you and your strategy, but in this season I don't like to use the daily trading because the market is so bearish many of the price of the coins are going down, in my opinion the best strategy for now is to buy and Hold all the coins who you think will have a biggest potential in the market soon, that will give you a lot of profits when the time comes, so loot. loot. loot. and hold.

Beazerdred

Activity: 242
Merit: 10

CRYPTASSIST.io

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:10:26 PM

I think it is necessary to use all the possibilities.If you have a room and cheap electricity, then you definitely need to deal with mining

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
btcvinci

Activity: 75

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:11:15 PM

None. All them are either risky or time consuming
cryptomeo

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:15:22 PM

Mining will be more consistent but a lot hussle, but less risk. At the current price, doubt many are making good money. should be good for the long term though.

My mining rigs are losing money obn electricity bill now.. I believe things should improved in few months time. Just hodl.
Dissident991

Activity: 490
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:35:22 PM

What is the best way to make money in cryptocurrency Day trading, Token HODL and Mining of coins?
What is the expert's advice and idea.
It depends on your skill. The most easiest way to earn money in crypto is to create your own investment cryptoportfolio and hold until the next wave of market growth, now is good levels to buy.
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:42:35 PM

If you have a big amount of budget that you can invest i prefer doing a day trade, you can easily manipulate price, buy a big amount of token and make a buy wall or if you don't have that much budge to invest doing buy and sell will also give you a small profit.
Lazada

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:46:48 PM

What is the best way to make money in cryptocurrency Day trading, Token HODL and Mining of coins?
What is the expert's advice and idea.
Certainly that I will choose to do day trading. By doing Trading then I can earn a lot of income, even for someone who already has experience and skill then they can earn an infinite income. Doing Trading does require a very good analysis because when we make a mistake then we can just lose. and for anyone who can analyze well and make decisions on the right momentum then he can get success, Trading is a choice for many people and I really like doing Trading to make money every day.
cesarzgamer

Activity: 209

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:51:35 PM

I think the best way to earn cryptocurrency is mining. But if you are skilled you can also trade. I don't have ability to trade and possibilty to mine so i prefer doing bounties on bitcointalk. They give some profit, i often do signature bounty or sometimes translation ones. The income is good.
john_nautica

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:51:41 PM

hold will be great because it has less risk of loss than day trading. hold will be very good because now traders can not do much and the market situation is unstable, mining is also the same traders should be more patient because the results of the mining must have to wait in advance to be sold at high prices. so hold is the main one

kingvirtus09

Activity: 840
Merit: 108

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 10:53:05 PM

Okay they are all good. But if you want profitable that will earn you monthly then Choose mining. Whatever the price could be just hodl. But if you decided to hodl then it's much profitable. Just like planting alot of seeds everyday and harvest after the rain.

CryptoEnthused

Activity: 190
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:58:36 PM

Buy and hold is the best strategy in my opinion. It gives the highest returns if you evaluated coins properly and is tje least risky. Mining is good too but you have to have a lot of money and always buy new equipment. On the other hand you will be able to sell your equipment like GPU cards if market crashes. As for day trading, it may seem the more profitable but it's not. You won't outperform the market with a very high probability. Maybe you will get lucky at first but sooner or later just usual holding is more profitable and safe.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: