Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:17:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best coin for you  (Read 412 times)
kameutunda

Activity: 165
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:47:29 AM

If we have a lot of money now is the right time to buy it as much as possible with a fairly cheap price, but if we have a small capital we better buy a Carnado coin but with a very serious note may be for Bitcoin we can use in the long run.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:51:40 AM

By far what is the best coin for you? Ive been thinking on investing in a coin please share your opinion.
Bitcoin is always best coin for me. But it is my favourite coin so I am only supporting to bitcoin. If you want to invest in Cryptocurrency do your own research and invest to your comfortable coin. Because many peoples are panic to invest in Cryptocurrency so if you really trust the crypto investment choose the top trending coins. I

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
YulyNov

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:52:29 AM

I prefer Ethereum because I often participate in ICO and to trade tokens on the exchange. I think this is the most versatile and popular coin in the cryptocurrency market.
wbk940122

Activity: 376
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:53:45 AM

Current market is not stable , ant there are more risky to hold altcoins  ,i think hold bitcoin and eth are safe then others.
sateyaam

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:35:07 AM

I think the best coins are still held by bitcoin and ethereum,
If the bitcoin is a king while ethereum is the queen,
The market is making corrections,
Now is a good time to buy the coins if you want to invest
Sureness

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:38:51 AM

I think the best coins are still held by bitcoin and ethereum,
If the bitcoin is a king while ethereum is the queen,
The market is making corrections,
Now is a good time to buy the coins if you want to invest

For me the best coin is bitcoin because aside from having a high expensive value of price bitcoin is the easiest coin to use in crypto world.
ifanxu

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:42:44 AM

I would recommend you ETH,NEO, EOS.
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:51:42 AM

How long you get in and know this forum? I see you are a member and you have 14 merit at least you get merit four as long as a system merit launched and until now you don't know a 'best' coin, though the best coin is depend om someone but on the everage the people will say bitcoin for the best coin, and me too. And the reason why I choose bitcoin is because I have invested in bitcoin in a few month back and I got income from that. Other than that I have invested in byteball, because in a few week ago I have join with signature campaign byteball and the payment use byteball coin. So far I have income also in byteball and easy to use because a wallet you can download in playstore.
AlenDel

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:55:17 AM

Gold Coin  THE GOLD STANDARD OF THE FUTURE! The most secure crypto currency in the world.

You will be able to purchase our PGX-token and you will have the chance to be the first person in the world to hold digital gold.

Participate now: www.pecun.io

Video review in Russian https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jC6rxUq1tYs&t=20s
Alluro

Activity: 742
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:56:27 AM

I have 3 coins on my list. They are in top 10 on coinmarketcap. BTC is first one because all changes are based on BTC, BTC acts as the main currency in the crypto world. Ethereum and NEO are other my favourite coins because most upcoming ICOs are based on Ethereum and NEO. They have a good future in the crypto world.
andreijoaquin

Activity: 173
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:01:28 PM

By far what is the best coin for you? Ive been thinking on investing in a coin please share your opinion.
Nothing can beats bitcoin so far, so I would suggest put it in your top list of coin to invest with. You can also try diversifying your investment into some alts like ethereum and litecoin which are actually good to buy at this moment and hold in two or three years. I bet these coins can make profit in few more years and actually make you millionaire.
BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:01:52 PM

I have 3 coins on my list. They are in top 10 on coinmarketcap. BTC is first one because all changes are based on BTC, BTC acts as the main currency in the crypto world. Ethereum and NEO are other my favourite coins because most upcoming ICOs are based on Ethereum and NEO. They have a good future in the crypto world.
Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) is a fork of Bitcoin that occurred in 2017 However, the coin that has set its maximum coin supply at 210 million is a hot investment opportunity. The team behind BCD wanted to bring privacy, speed, and quick adoption by the community.
Boristhecat

Activity: 756
Merit: 629

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:16:02 PM

The best coin and the best coin for investment are two big differences. For example, I think that Ripple is now good to invest in it, but as a coin I do not like it at all.
Nagibator007

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:16:20 PM

looking at the answers above it becomes obvious that BTC and NEO are the market leaders. however, we all know how volatile the rate of even the most stable cryptocurrencies can be and how quickly the situation in the crypto sphere can change, so I completely assume that even altcoin, which is believed by not so many people, can take a quite stable position in the market.
Ains_sama

Activity: 608
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:17:38 PM

in my opinion, the best coins I hold are Ethereum, Ripple, Stellar, cardano, LTC. I hold all these coins. I believe because this coin has a good future with the project being run. especially ethereum. which has a smart contract platform and is always used by the new Coin.
JPablo

Activity: 221

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:18:05 PM

For me is BTC, ETH, HAT, NEO, and KMD you can look it in the market and think before you invest on it. Hope my opinion help you even a little help.
hildacitra

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:22:03 PM

in this circumstances in which most coins are drop, I can't answer what the best coin to invest is. some coins which has high price and which I want to invest in are nothing. coins which I think are potential are bitcoin and ethereum.

KingElrey

Activity: 187

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:26:32 PM

the best coin for me, i think this time i will choose bitcoin.. because it is the big chance to make a huge profit if you buy today. and if bull market approach much better to try ethereum and ripple. to create more profit.
bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:39:22 PM

For the current situation, you must choose a good and profitable coin if holding or investing, because all coins are in danger and they all come down drastically. my choice under any circumstances my market will still choose bitcoin, because after all, rising or falling bitcoin remains worth its price among other coins.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Nana99

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:40:31 PM

I have some favorite coins. One of them is just developing. It is LuckyToken. Join Bounty and Airdrop.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: