Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:40:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will BTC moon again? Yes.  (Read 802 times)
Cryptoera1337 (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:02:14 AM

I'm very optimistic that BTC will return to above 20k$.

I've made a shitty chart that you can look at:
https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/YOqwVpsp-Bullrun-Continues-Soon-Don-t-Worry-Cryptofam-just-look-at-this/
Looking at similar patterns, BTC will soon break the channel upwards and will slowly strike once again.. and again..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BlasterS

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:40:23 PM

Bitcoin is the only star among the all coins. 
Through the excellence of bitcoin they achieve many things in their journey and prove the whole nation that they are the best. I think from this we should not question the capabilities of bitcoin as a type of investment.
electrobit

Activity: 317
Merit: 81

Next to Full Member Rank.

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 12:20:00 AM

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/YOqwVpsp-Bullrun-Continues-Soon-Don-t-Worry-Cryptofam-just-look-at-this/
Looking at similar patterns, BTC will soon break the channel upwards and will slowly strike once again.. and again..
I think not necessarily to the moon, just it is having rebounds in the price, the most probably is go down again. But we have to see, any thing can happens. Smiley

The Bloqqe Foundation
Businesses Age based-on Blockchain Technology.
vina.lugtu

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:39:36 AM

I think its on its way there . If the the market continues to increase, I am positive that bitcoin will increase its highest price before the end of the year. Although we are expecting a decrease in price everytime it goes up, it won't hurt if we become optimistic and hodl our coins for as long as we can. I am happy if bitcoin will around  $18000K USD. It's just a bonus if it goes beyond that.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
keping1

Activity: 246

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 12:40:26 AM

I agree with you even bitcoin value in my opinion will be more than the value of last year at the end of the year.

the best time to buy bitcoin in early april yesterday because this is the turning point to the top.

elghoniya

Activity: 111

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:43:09 AM

off course,I 'm very optimistic too, bitcoin will rise. ao, believe it.
Jimbo Abu

Activity: 170
Merit: 6

(┛❍ᴥ❍)┛彡Axi

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:55:46 AM

That's right, I am optimistic too. Btc will be the moon. It is the star and mother of all crypto.  Only btc has the highest value. I hope you've bought a month ago, because that's the time it is low. And now, you will get your profit.

/Bitcoin / Ethereum / Ripple /
electrobit

Activity: 317
Merit: 81

Next to Full Member Rank.

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 01:03:27 AM

Yes guys, the BTC can "go to moon" but remember it has rebounds, it means that will not go always up, but going down and up, and by this way going to the moon. Smiley

The Bloqqe Foundation
Businesses Age based-on Blockchain Technology.
denverangelo9

Activity: 133

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:15:48 AM

yes btc will to the moon at this time btc has shown a turning point,
i am optimistic this year btc will touch $ 20,000 even can exceed.
hopefully it happens.
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:17:56 AM

yes it's really been seen slowly but surely this month's bitcoin already shows the goal you think reaches 20 k.
but no one can certainly predict when that happens.
which obviously I believe it will happen in the near or long time.
boybitcoin

Activity: 234

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:41:05 AM

yea i agree.. it is gradually but surely now going to the moon again.. and its nice to see the market uprising again.. maybe becoming $10k this coming may or $10.5k i think.. i am glad that it will happen.. hopefully much more higher than that..
Haxor321

Activity: 489
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:34:28 AM

Bitcoin is the only star among the all coins. 
Through the excellence of bitcoin they achieve many things in their journey and prove the whole nation that they are the best. I think from this we should not question the capabilities of bitcoin as a type of investment.

Exactly, bitcoin is the most shining star but the only star that can people easily notify and reach.  The shining star that full of light that enlightened our dark place therefore we can saw the bright side of our life.  It will bring us again to the moon and no doubt to that.  It is really true that it has a full package of a lot of benefits and opportunities to a huge people which is the way of reaching everyone's success in life. So no reason for hesitation , let's believe and support the bitcoin system and surely it will benefited to us.
bayu7adi

Activity: 1414
Merit: 545

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 02:43:01 AM

bitcoin prices will continue to rise until the end of 2018
I firmly believe that by observing the annual price cycle,
BTC is a 21st century payment solution, and the normal price of BTC is 11k USD,
saffira

Activity: 700

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:43:23 AM

I think it is on the way to the moon. The value is increasing fast and it is a good sign. Hopefully it will be back to its highest on mid year. It favors all who bought bitcoin last month. They are already seeing their gains now.
Cofee.BLUE

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:46:16 AM

Absolutely yes it can be in the moon again and again no questionable to that. Bitcoin always surprisingly us for doing many impossible things to be possible. It has a lot of capability to do many things that make the people's life will become easier and convenient from doing many transaction in the fastest and easiest way, up to making people life become better by having a financial freedom. All of this is just because to the presence of bitcoin to our life. Thus, never regret and doubt that bitcoin will making the best way just to help us in reaching our dreams in life so get ready because we are going to fly again into the moon.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:20:36 PM

Finding the same pattern does not mean it will come back, but the optimistic beliefs and feelings we should continue to hold because everything is possible in bitcoin. So far bitcoin has helped many people to get financial freedom and change their economics becomes more feasible again.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:22:36 PM

yes, I am positive, too, but this time Bitcoin will go steady and slow - which might help regular investors to see Bitcoin price as going stable somehow..
tung06081989

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:27:13 PM

yes,i am sure btc will go moon again,maybe it is the end 2018,now market is very good,many coin grow up with btc,i hope this year btc can reach 25-27k usd
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:30:03 PM

I am also optimistic that bitcoin can go back to the moon, to the 20k$ mark. Though I can say that the road is very bumpy since the resistance that we try to break is strong. If you notice we are again stock at 9100$ due to the huge resistance placed on 9300$ and 9200$. We will have a long way to go but we must stay positive as bitcoin can eventually overcome the resistance and fly back again to the moon.
TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:35:40 PM

Yep, because there are so many margin traders who make tries to short this Grin I have no worries about fact that BTC will reach new ATH

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████