Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:22:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [closed] Buying BTC or Paypal-USD worth xxUSD by Amazon US direct deposit wire  (Read 919 times)
phelix (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1020

View Profile
July 29, 2011, 07:41:55 AM
Last edit: July 30, 2011, 06:03:47 PM by phelix

I need to get money out of the amazon associates program. I can only send money to a US bank account.

I will need this data by PM:
Bank Name
Bank Account Holder Name
Bank Account Type (checking/savings)
Bank Account Number
Routing Number / ABA Number

Amazon says:
Residents of Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Illinois, North Carolina or Rhode Island are not eligible to participate in the Associates program.
Seems kinda crazy to me but it looks like you need to be located in a US state different from the above.

Once we agree I will tell amazon to send it at once. According to amazon it takes 5-7 business days for them to process the deposit. I do not know how long the wire transfer itself will take, I assume another 2 days or so.

You need to be well known on this forum or have some other proof of reputation.

I think something like "MTGOX 24h average price from bitcoincharts.com at transfer time" will be difficult to handle. Other suggestions?

Fixed BTC offers? Offers for paypal transfer?

The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
koin
Legendary

Activity: 873
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 29, 2011, 04:44:35 PM

I need to get money out of the amazon associates program. I can only send money to a US bank account.

two questions

1.) to protect against this being a hacked amazon account, how would the recipient be able to tell that you truly are the owner of this account?

2.) amazon collects a social security number for the account and at the end of the year will will send a 1099 reporting the total paid.  how did you get around having to enter a ssn?

phelix (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2011, 06:38:04 PM

two questions

1.) to protect against this being a hacked amazon account, how would the recipient be able to tell that you truly are the owner of this account?

2.) amazon collects a social security number for the account and at the end of the year will will send a 1099 reporting the total paid.  how did you get around having to enter a ssn?

1.) the links on bitcoinx.com / my reputation here on the forum

2.) I live in Europe/Germany and it is possible to enter that as a country on the amazon pages. They did not ask me for a social security number. The bank information is separate from the contact information.

Maybe I should add that I it would be possible for me to get the money by cheque (no fee on amazon side because outside US) but I want to avoid the hassle. It is kinda hard and expensive to get something useful for a US cheque here.

phelix (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2011, 06:02:58 PM

looks like it will work at http://intersango.us - without any fees!

offer closed
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: