Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 04:49:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Biggest ICO EVER?  (Read 178 times)
moses_dw (OP)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 11:26:06 AM
Last edit: April 07, 2018, 11:57:48 AM by moses_dw

It's been a while since telegram announced that they will launch their token sales [GRAM]. It is said that this particular ICO will be a multi-billion dollar ICO for chat cryptocurrency.

Telegram plans to adopt blockchain technology in its chatting application. In the future users can bypass the remittance fee of transferring money internationally, do small-micro payment, transfer money privately, etc. Up to this day, Telegram has become the official messenger for all cryptocurrency discussion which makes it natural for them to launch their own coin and blockchain. Some cryptocurrency media said that Telegram is looking to raise $500million in pre-sale with total token value at $3billion to $5billion. Amazingly, Telegram pre-sale has ended with a total of $850million. That's a huge number!

About Telegram:
Origin: Russian
Initial release: August 2013
Founded by: Nikolai and Pavel Durov (Founders of VK)
Monthly Active Users: 200 Million
Daily Sign-up Users: 700 thousand

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Are you guys planning to join in Telegram ICO?
If you are a Russian, does telegram is the main messenger in your country like Wechat in China, KakaoTalk in Korea, and Line in Japan?
Any update you want to share, feel free to do so.
moses_dw (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 12:59:25 PM

Eventually, If you don't have $20Million, you can't participate in Telegram ICO. WoW!
hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 01:20:40 PM

Eventually, If you don't have $20Million, you can't participate in Telegram ICO. WoW!

Shocked Is that true that we need to have $20Million in hands to take participate in the telegram, really strange to hear but I hope that it is worth to join for them who are planning to participate in this ICO project. I will first research from my side personally and then will post my reviews and comment. Well, Telegram is really a good platform to try because mostly all cryptocurrency investors and crypto likers are using this platform for their news, announcements, trade decisions, big events and all other activity related to the crypto market.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:21:20 PM

small investors don't have a possibility to take part in Telegram ICO so it's a kind of closed sale to big investors with millions of dollars.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
GayOfThrones

Activity: 479
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:29:41 PM

What nobody seems to ask is which will be your payout for owning Telegram tokens. Why would it be convenient to own them? Would it give you royalties of Telegram's earnings? But does Telegram actually produce earnings?

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
moses_dw (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 06:16:58 AM

small investors don't have a possibility to take part in Telegram ICO so it's a kind of closed sale to big investors with millions of dollars.

It's totally a close token sale. Small investors will not be able to participate in Telegram ICO. I was wondering if Telegram will have payment features such Wechat in China. Where are you from and what's the most popular messenger chat app in your country?
turcalata

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:20:20 AM

I do not know whether this telegram ICO is real or not. If the first one is real, there is still no visible improvement. There is information that only special sales and close to a billion dollars collect money. Secondly, no information is given. there is not even an ICO page. There are no ads on the telegram pages. The application also has no information. Seriously do you really have an ICO called Telegram? Who buys it and the most important question is: if you are going to make such a sale, why do not you open it to the public and run such a secret-covered project?
mlmdaily

Activity: 73

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:27:52 AM

It's totally a close token sale. Small investors will not be able to participate in Telegram ICO. I was wondering if Telegram will have payment features such Wechat in China. Where are you from and what's the most popular messenger chat app in your country?

That is what I find amusing. Totally closed token sale for a messanger posting itself as free of ads and "all for people". Shame on you, Telegram  Lips sealed
xanaxxx

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:35:26 AM

It's been a while since telegram announced that they will launch their token sales [GRAM]. It is said that this particular ICO will be a multi-billion dollar ICO for chat cryptocurrency.

Telegram plans to adopt blockchain technology in its chatting application. In the future users can bypass the remittance fee of transferring money internationally, do small-micro payment, transfer money privately, etc. Up to this day, Telegram has become the official messenger for all cryptocurrency discussion which makes it natural for them to launch their own coin and blockchain. Some cryptocurrency media said that Telegram is looking to raise $500million in pre-sale with total token value at $3billion to $5billion. Amazingly, Telegram pre-sale has ended with a total of $850million. That's a huge number!

About Telegram:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you are a Russian, does telegram is the main messenger in your country like Wechat in China, KakaoTalk in Korea, and Line in Japan?

so far it seems to be open only for institutional investors with the minimum amount you need to contribute with. I'm very positive about Telegram ICO and I would like to join the crowdsale if possible.
AlexaSonda

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:52:11 AM

telegram already has a real product and has helped many projects, groups or other communities. if they are serious, I'm sure they can be the main alternative of crypto users for their activities and telegram can become more popular than facebook and twitter.
marvtridon

Activity: 151
Merit: 3

THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:01:24 AM

This means only accredited investors can invest in the ICO. The implication of this is that a whale only precedence is what is coming on in the crypto space as smaller investors may not be able to invest in projects anymore

CRYPTASSIST.io   |▌  ICO has Started  ▶  JOIN NOW!
THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD   ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!
manoj6233

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:04:25 AM

Encrypted messaging service Telegram raised the target for the largest initial coin offering ever to $2 billion, defying a rout in traded cryptocurrencies, according to potential investors. Telegram is seeking $850 million in a private sale of tokens to large investors this month and $1.15 billion in a subsequent ...
Nhyira1

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:06:41 AM

About Telegram:

It is the biggest ICO but with the number of scam sites that has portrayed as the real Telegram ICO will have an undeniable damage on this project. Moreover I think it's too expensive and only institutions will be able to invest.
lovemsngr

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:38:13 AM

Now, I think telegram (gram) currency is gonna be one of the most popular tokens. The reason of becoming so popular it is that information about it is spreading out so widely, all over the world.
ZaoXhou

Activity: 467
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:44:32 AM

So if you don't have millions you can't even participate.
I'm out Roll Eyes
turbo165

Activity: 181
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:49:35 AM

it seems for now that many ico listings and everything has a high potential in investing in either the long term or the short term.
Omnopon)

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:06:00 AM

In Russia, telegram is becoming one of the most usable messenger, yet we will not call it main. Our government will not let telegram to embrace the popularity of older people (35+ I guess).
Docbee

Activity: 822
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:50:44 AM

Do you not think $20 Million is too much for an individual participant they are not spreading the wings across the globe. Telegram ico gonna be for rich not for masses few people can afford such huge amount.
WhaleTank

Activity: 172
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 10:54:26 AM

Telegram ICO, already raised 1.8b$ without crowdsale, lool
dragone

Activity: 249

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:02:33 AM

Well I like telegram but i can say about TON that this is not real ICO because you can't participate it if you don't have a lot of money. So real people and investors can't participate it and this is ruin general idea of ICO like : crowdfunding and every one who has 50$ or more can feel like they real investors.
Telegram it's not ICO I think it's just selling some coins to big money bags.  1.8 billions it's real to high for any ICO . 18 millions that raised Ethereum in 2016 looks like so small now...
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: