Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:46:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Biggest ICO EVER?  (Read 178 times)
moses_dw (OP)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 08:00:01 AM

Well I like telegram but i can say about TON that this is not real ICO because you can't participate it if you don't have a lot of money. So real people and investors can't participate it and this is ruin general idea of ICO like : crowdfunding and every one who has 50$ or more can feel like they real investors.
Telegram it's not ICO I think it's just selling some coins to big money bags.  1.8 billions it's real to high for any ICO . 18 millions that raised Ethereum in 2016 looks like so small now...

You're absolutely correct. The benefit of ICO is that everyone can contribute. Everyone can participate. If ICO projects make a really high participation standard, it has lost its meaning.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dragone

Activity: 249
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:05:42 AM

Well I like telegram but i can say about TON that this is not real ICO because you can't participate it if you don't have a lot of money. So real people and investors can't participate it and this is ruin general idea of ICO like : crowdfunding and every one who has 50$ or more can feel like they real investors.
Telegram it's not ICO I think it's just selling some coins to big money bags.  1.8 billions it's real to high for any ICO . 18 millions that raised Ethereum in 2016 looks like so small now...

You're absolutely correct. The benefit of ICO is that everyone can contribute. Everyone can participate. If ICO projects make a really high participation standard, it has lost its meaning.
I don't understand one thing why people still thinking that TON is a very good and
profitable ICO. Do they asked a simple question "Profitable and good ICO for who?" . I joined not so much ICO's but I invested only for real(or look real) projects with strong team and good background. That ICO shoud change something to good otherwise why this is needed? We have IPO's now and a lot of financial instruments. ICO this is for the people. For those who can't participate some good projects because they don't have a lot of money. I still believe that we'll see good projects soon. First of all we should built an infrostructure for blockchain and after that I think we'll see green market and implementation of projects after.
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:13:14 AM

I dont know may be should just wait for the actual ICO to get published and then we can start thinking about the biggest ICO ever. I mean these are just speculative values and numbers mean nothing as long as people come and grab actual tokens. If it is going to be big then they have to be ready for huge initial capital. Though they will not be needing much marketing and evaluation but they do have to pass the test of trust. Its not always true that they will come up and will give us huge profits after participating in them. I mean XRP is around since long time and many banks have considered using this chain but what happened? Nothing everything is just hoax yet. So lets wait for the right moment and then we can get our champagne ready to pop.
tonylewisverdu

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:51:28 AM

more and more ico's are not making it past private pre sale. it's a shame for us smaller investors who now have to buy at exchange launch and make the whales richer.
moses_dw (OP)

Activity: 49

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 02:27:58 AM

more and more ico's are not making it past private pre sale. it's a shame for us smaller investors who now have to buy at exchange launch and make the whales richer.

Totally agree. ICO by definition should be open and available for everyone to participate. People who are interested with the project but doesn't have enough money to invest as an investor, could invest through ICO. But now the definition has changed.
TradeCrypto

Activity: 237
Merit: 10

Presale is live!

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:44:35 AM

Russia already banned telegram messenger app because of security reason even owner protested by throwing paper plane . But telegram ico making huge money pre Ico already raised 950 million and above . My question is that much fund really require for ton project . I don’t think so.

subG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:53:26 AM

It looks like the telegram ICO is only for the big boys.  That's fine, there are plenty of other worthy projects for small fishes to invest in.  There's no need to FOMO on this one, just let the big boys manipulate the prices to themselves.  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: