Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:03:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO in the real economy?  (Read 459 times)
Mr.Barsuk (OP)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:28:21 AM

Hello community, periodically I see ICO projects in a real economy. For example, projects related to production, with real estate, with the extraction of useful resources, which project do you think is the most successful? And is it worth investing in ICO not in the IT industry :?
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kohahan

Activity: 112
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:30:39 AM

Hello community, periodically I see ICO projects in a real economy. For example, projects related to production, with real estate, with the extraction of useful resources, which project do you think is the most successful? And is it worth investing in ICO not in the IT industry :?
Recently, a project Metal Factory [ICO 2.0] has been announced. Very strong documentation and developments on the project. The project has finished production in the metal industry! Very strong team. I will definitely participate.
Here is the announcement if you need to get acquainted.
Artem57

Activity: 232
Merit: 2

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:33:04 AM

Blockchain is very versatile and may find employment in any industry. I like ICO that are associated with energy, such as KW-H . They are going to sell the excess energy of solar panels is simple the inhabitants of warm countries the state to give the opportunity to earn ordinary citizens. Also there are many other interesting projects not related to IT technologies.

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
Mr.Barsuk (OP)

Activity: 53

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:33:38 AM

Recently, a project Metal Factory [ICO 2.0] has been announced. Very strong documentation and developments on the project. The project has finished production in the metal industry! Very strong team. I will definitely participate.
Here is the announcement if you need to get acquainted.
I saw this project. I'm watching him!
raiderking96

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

pantang menyerah

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:42:29 AM

I think the ico-related projects on the real economy have good chances and better prospects. but that does not guarantee the success of the project, all of which are still dependent on developers, team management, and partners.
kohahan

Activity: 112
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:16:05 PM

Blockchain is very versatile and may find employment in any industry. I like ICO that are associated with energy, such as KW-H . They are going to sell the excess energy of solar panels is simple the inhabitants of warm countries the state to give the opportunity to earn ordinary citizens. Also there are many other interesting projects not related to IT technologies.
write a link to the announcement, could not find
alient86

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:08:23 PM

Hello! Yes, now there are more such projects. New technologies do not stand still. I paid attention to the project SmartRealty - applying smart contract technology to common real estate transactions.
saycryptohello

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:12:32 PM

I believe that the ICO form a new market and we can say that a new type of economy is now called as a digital economy, digital assets.
kirstiemorton23

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:16:52 PM

yesterday, my friend offered me the Genesis https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3004323.0 The innovative solution realized in GENESIS provides a harmonious combination of classical methods of investment in real estate with the most modern and progressive possibilities of digital economy achievement.
The simplicity and convenience of investing, the exclusion of intermediaries, the elimination of borders and freedom of choice, stable guaranteed earnings, the highest level of reliability and investment security are the main features of GENESIS.
denbagoes

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 03:48:30 AM

the project concerning technological advancements such as vinchain will be something big at some time in the future. This project can be used with the for pre users vehicles to secure the cars they have.

MyCryptoBank.io  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――
Claudyah

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:30:31 AM

yes it is real because when a blockchain project is established, one way to finance the project is to deploy a cryptocurrency token such as Bitcoin or Ethere. Well digital currency is produced is indeed similar to the stock, can ditradingkan to BTC / ETH to then be converted into the currency of our respective country
suburban123

Activity: 248
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:41:01 AM

Enterprises of the traditional economy are conservative, they have no time to innovate, they work in the sweat of their bones and learn about new opportunities at some third or fourth turn of the technology development spiral. In the business masses, the technique of cryptocurrency corporatization will be brought, most likely, by some technological agencies, whose prototypes are now widely heard as the first cosmodromes of ISO. For myself, I can not yet explain what will be useful blockchain in the mechanical engineering industry, but nevertheless I do see more and more projects directed directly into real life.
kewlc3s

Activity: 672
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:46:18 AM

That is the problem. More and more companies try to raise some funds by simply inserting blockchain somewhere, where it is not needed and announcing an ICO. In my opinion - poor practice.
Go to kickstarter and collect funds there.  Roll Eyes
Because of such a companies, many people won´t understand what is blockchain and why it is needed.
Dervish doff

Activity: 1134
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:49:02 AM

A very interesting Question, I feel worthy and we do not invest in we must look first at the company profile, after that we take action worthy or not we investment, especially in the field of real estate, ICO evident to the economy.
fgshevchenko

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:52:36 AM

hello, I found in my opinion a cool ICO, what do you think about it. Tell me what you think about it
/paladium.cc
ju5510993

Activity: 90

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:37:13 PM

The future block chain will be applied to every scene in our life! Trading, real estate, accounting, cars, Banks, education, etc.

You need to study the white paper and project team to confirm the feasibility of the project! Deciding whether or not to invest!
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:29:09 PM

Real estate can be a project that has a good level of success, we all know that real estate has a very good level of desire and can bring in a lot of investors. In addition, the project in the field of IT can also be a good choice, although now there are many projects that background IT but for me IT still has a much wider coverage so there are still many opportunities that can be obtained. I think that all projects are excellent, what will differentiate is how developers will do a good management of the project they have.
Ehilamale

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:00:54 PM

I saw an attempt to hold an ICO to raise money in agriculture, but the project was not able to collect enough investment.
ICO-MANAGER

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:15:14 PM

I saw an attempt to hold an ICO to raise money in agriculture, but the project was not able to collect enough investment.
Perhaps they were not ready
kurniawan05

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13

KUWA.ai

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:44:09 PM

Try to check pdata, they have real product, existing customers and real revenue, look very promising. You can check the link on my signature.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: