Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:27:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: great believers that bitcoin will survive?!  (Read 633 times)
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:10:50 AM

im one of those believers that bitcoin will survive,the price and value of bitcoin will increase as time goes buy,even if today the price is too low and not stable,the speculation of others it will pump up in the middle of the year just like last 2017 bitcoin hit the value 1M.. so its possible to hit another 1M or maybe double the price,just stay calm and believe in bitcoin..

that's what you should do and learn from the situation. nothing is easy to make a profit, everything always has a process and time. the ups and downs of the marketplace it is common in every stock market. especially as at the beginning of this year there was an accident so strong that the market is always red. well look at this time bitcoin grow and able to survive. you can learn about bitcoin history from time to time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vincemanam21

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:16:01 AM

im one of those believers that bitcoin will survive,the price and value of bitcoin will increase as time goes buy,even if today the price is too low and not stable,the speculation of others it will pump up in the middle of the year just like last 2017 bitcoin hit the value 1M.. so its possible to hit another 1M or maybe double the price,just stay calm and believe in bitcoin..

I believe it too bro, it once hit the highest price and the world was shocked because of it. I believe it has a good foundation now and it'll soon be a big thing again
Fairy_90

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:16:06 AM

Many celebrities in the traditional financial sector have criticized Bitcoin and say that bitcoin is a bubble. However, due to its hierarchical, mathematical and transparency nature, calling it a bubble is completely inaccurate. Moreover, the Bitcoin market is also being compared to Apple's liquidity and transaction volume. . Apple shares the strongest liquidity in the world with a daily trading volume of $ 3.3 billion. In addition, gold is mined, exploited and exploited. It is possible that the amount of gold in the world is only limited and limited, but bitcoins are even more mathematically calculated and subject to rules, and Of course, no one can change the math. So I believe Bitcoin will survive, never die.
Aufar

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:25:32 AM

I am sure that Bitcoin will always survive and will soon grow again.

More and more people know Bitcoin and many people who invest Bitcoin will rise higher, because this is a long-term investment.

Hopefully in 2018 Bitcoin will grow taller than the year 2017 yesterday.
smileflowers

Activity: 180
Merit: 4

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:49:23 AM

from 2009 to the present . bitcoin has gone through many difficulties , but it's still alive . it is the trend of the future  . it always works wonders . it will always be there .

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
│    Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
Tugsukana

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:55:14 AM

i believe bitcoin will survive just wait and see what happen if the bitcoin will survive Cheesy ..
stay tune and belive bro
Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:03:26 AM

bitcoin has created history in the crypto world. the presence of bitcoin has entered a decade more. and for all the corrections and accidents that occurred in this year is not the first time. I think bitcoin will persist and I believe it. now the value of growing and growing is likely to continue
semarmesem195

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:05:24 AM

That's true, anyone who believes and believes in bitcoin will gain a profit / success in the future. Although only a little trust, but something big will happen. Stay confident in what you believe the result will be better.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
nacareng

Activity: 211

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:11:00 AM

There are still many investors who have not lost confidence in Bitcoin. It is that we really are not expected to see things and not just Bitcoin, but the whole market is struggling after reaching its highest point all the time in December. Bitcoin will survive through this ups and downs as supply and demand really matter. As the king of cryptocurrency Bitcoin is a very difficult coin and does not easily decline and automatically increases for no reason at market.
zedrickjuls

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:20:03 AM

Yes,I always believed in bitcoin that price will pump up this year,No wonder bitcoin will continue to give us a great return or huge profit if we hold our bitcoin patiently.

V I D D O   ♥ ♥  is a new fair revenue
distribution video platform  (https://viddo.io/)
JeBro

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:22:21 AM

I join the opinion that bitcoin will survive and will be the main crypto currency for a long time. Bitcoin had a lot of ups and downs.
Remember 2013 at least. I think the bitcoin fall has ended, its price has stabilized and there will be good growth ahead.

Marlo0619

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:28:41 AM

Bitcoin will survive. A hundred percent. Because in the past few years when bitcoin started, it's just like an ant that nobody cares. Years passed by, bitcoin now is very popular. It is expanding immensely, too fast and I think no one can stop it and no one will. Billions and billions of people all over the world are aware and are bitcoin users. This will never end because this is just the beginning. Bitcoin will rise to the top.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
WorldBiz project

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:29:37 AM

I believe in BTC as well, as it's the first and the most trusted
traderethereum

Activity: 2870
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 06:53:59 AM

the great believers will always believe that bitcoin will survive even in the difficult situation and they still have a hope in bitcoin and they are waiting for the bitcoin to increase higher. bitcoin price will increase and break any level of price and will give the best for the believers because they still support bitcoin until now. so we still need to give support bitcoin from time to time and there will be more people that will support bitcoin too.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: