Bitcoin Forum
October 28, 2024, 03:37:49 PM *
News: Bitcoin Pumpkin Carving Contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: great believers that bitcoin will survive?!  (Read 700 times)
dimiinx

Activity: 355
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:15:03 AM

im one of those believers that bitcoin will survive,the price and value of bitcoin will increase as time goes buy,even if today the price is too low and not stable,the speculation of others it will pump up in the middle of the year just like last 2017 bitcoin hit the value 1M.. so its possible to hit another 1M or maybe double the price,just stay calm and believe in bitcoin..

I am with you buddy , I believe bitcoin will increase in a couple of months , maybe June or July will pump up , Just wait and see .

Yes for sure, from approximately around mid-year bitcoin should see a steady rise again.
bitcoin will surely go up and triumph again as time passes. we should always support and promote bitcoin for a lot of positive news about bitcoin.
Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:19:50 AM

im one of those believers that bitcoin will survive,the price and value of bitcoin will increase as time goes buy,even if today the price is too low and not stable,the speculation of others it will pump up in the middle of the year just like last 2017 bitcoin hit the value 1M.. so its possible to hit another 1M or maybe double the price,just stay calm and believe in bitcoin..

I believe that there are still a lot of people like you who are a great believer in bitcoin and I am proud to say that I am one of them.  The way how bitcoin survive through the years is a good indication that it will continue to survive.  If we will trace the bitcoin milestone and history, you will not be easily affected even its price drop and stay in red days for a long time because you are already aware that it already happened before and bitcoin survive and pump its value even more.   So, there is no room for giving up in cryptocurrency and worrying. Be calm and be positive.  Hold on and buy more.  sooner or later it will pump again and those who patiently wait will be the direct beneficiary if bitcoin pump up again.  
BelieveInBTC

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:23:16 AM

There is nothing to believe in because there is no reason why it would not survive. Some government authorities are in favour of Bitcoin and try to attract more investors to trade Bitcoin and build mining farms in their country. More and more people are getting into Bitcoin, this will make getting rid of it more difficult. There are so many miners and nodes that we don't have to worry about security of the network.

zabjerr

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 10:55:22 AM

Surely the bitcoin survives because of its many supporters, and more and more bitcoin now and in the days and years to come.
chel0

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:03:42 PM

I'm one of the believers that bitcoin will survive in the coming years.In fact using my coins.ph wallet I convert a little amount of my fiat money into BTC to prove that if it's really good for investment.And just this time the amount I converted into BTC has grown by 3% and still moving forward.With that, I presume that bitcoin will exist forever.
Gufeng

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:11:23 PM

For sure bitcoin will survive no point to think other way , we need to earn money anyway here and bitcoin with alts will give us this opportunity one more chance.
market field

Activity: 178

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:32:51 PM

I have not seen any market flourished forever. Surely one thing will at times be degraded. It is a technology market where technology is constantly being innovated. The problem I am interested in is how long bitcoin will last.
untugede

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:39:01 PM

according to my speculation too, bitcoin will always last and will soon grow again, more and more people know bitcoin and many people who invest bitcoin will rise higher, if bitcoin will be pumped up to 1M then nobody will know, so we can only analyze it, hopefully in 2018 this bitcoin will grow higher than the year 2017 yesterday.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Dikpora77

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

Apps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:40:19 PM

ya you right, I believe it too. market always up and down and its normal, when the market go down and make the price of bitcoin go down too, but we just need to be patience until the price pump up again. let see in gradual bitcoin price will go up again.

Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:48:19 PM

Yes my mate, i am just staying calm, and holding on my bit coins. and if it reach 1M. then there would be huge party lol. can't wait for that, hope dreams come true very soon.
You must hold your bitcoin now because in the future it will spike and it will become more expensive. In addition to that, holding of bitcoin will help you to make more money and income so that you must believe and just wait for the righ time to sell it.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
jona

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:58:44 PM

If you're expecting a quick return of investment than been bitcoin and cryptocurrency as a whole is wrong platform to forcefully invest,it is a longtime investment ,expecting your investment to ripe soon will give you great disappointment and you lost the believe you have for bitcoi.
WellDogeo

Activity: 113

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:04:08 PM

Surely the bitcoin survives because of its many supporters, and more and more bitcoin now and in the days and years to come.
I see this is a good market to invest and get a lot of profit. But to say for sure it exists, I do not think so. This is not the time for them to be sure it will survive.
LodisMcguire

Activity: 546
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:10:34 PM

The price has shown a good movement now,i think it will be the same as the price movement last year.So after a few months in the bottom,bitcoin slowly go back up.Before the big event come,just stack as many bitcoin as you can,because we can expect a good profit in june.
Colt81

Activity: 630
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:23:49 PM

of course all believed and believe bitcoin is sure to earn and succesful life assured that I dropped the price I believe it will increase again assured me that we just learn to be patient and keep calm.
I believe and trust in bitcoin that it will rise again and give happiness and successful. Bitcoin now are down but I have positive mind that bitcoin increase only we need is calm and patiently waited the perfect time to sell it.
dodz031718

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:57:16 AM

I am a great believer that bitcoin will survive no matter what.It may not be doing well right now,  but in the right time it will be as great as before. Every investment faces different crisis.
jeraldskie11

Activity: 1316
Merit: 356

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:44:43 AM

I am one of those people who believe that bitcoin will survive a long time ago no matter what challenges has come because i know that they will do their best to fixed it faster the problem here in cryptocurrency as soon as possible. I also believe that it will exist until we vanish this world and i am proudly to say that I'm a great and true believer.
just_strange32

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:48:25 AM

I also think the element of calm and trust in Bitcoin  the best. For Bitcoin, its value increases over time regardless of any erratic fluctuations that may occur at any time.
Valzzz005

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:48:36 AM

I'm a believer too that the bitcoins will rise back up into the market and do what they did last year that kinda inspires a lot.of people to be a bitcoins investors. Because that is what all we can do to support to believe that the bitcoins will rise again because if we do not believe then we are just gonna accept thst we waste our money we are just gonna admit that we are a losers that invested for nothing and besides bitcoins is still numero uno in the market so nothing to worry about keep on believing holders the profit will be right in our hands in time.
just_strange32

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:51:07 AM

I am one of those people who believe that bitcoin will survive a long time ago no matter what challenges has come because i know that they will do their best to fixed it faster the problem here in cryptocurrency as soon as possible. I also believe that it will exist until we vanish this world and i am proudly to say that I'm a great and true believer.
I believe Bitcoin is like you, but I think that in order to become a common digital currency all over the world, bitcoin and governments need to make improvements accordingly.
fipper

Activity: 383

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:52:16 AM

that's what the bitcoin investors need to feel confident and believe that the future bitcoin will survive even more will develop along with the development of the era and technology to date I still believe in the existence of bitcoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: