Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 02:57:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Private Premium For Family Spotify Accounts | 1 Full Year Service | ONLY $5  (Read 364 times)
bitcointalk (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:17:01 PM
Last edit: April 18, 2018, 03:38:34 AM by bitcointalk

Spotify $5 1 Year Access!

3 VOUCH COPIES AVAILABLE

100% Working Or Your Money Back! Enjoy A Full Year of Spotify for only $5... Why Pay $120+ a year for Spotify when you can Pay $5 and Save Alot Money? It only makes sense.

Accepting Payments

Bitcoin
BitcoinCash
Ethereum
Litecoin

Vouches

Vouching for his/her service. He/she give me 1  bonus free account  Wink

I bought and received yesterday, so far it's working.Ty  Cheesy

He gave me one of his Spotify vouch copy and I'm here to testify that it's good and working, this guy is legit. I bought one of his Netflix account too. Maybe the only thing we should worry about is the 1 year full service.  Wink

I would like to vouch for his Spotify Service. I got my Premium For Family Subscription and it works like a charm, Thanks !
So far, so good   Cheesy

https://rocketr.net/buy/cc33ba8b4fa9 <----- BUY NOW! SAVE MONEY!

INSTANT DELIVERY

bitcointalk (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:46:51 PM

2 Vouch Copies Left!
bitcointalk (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:17:19 PM

All vouch Copy's have been sent out to the respected members who reached out first! ENJOY!

If you would like to buy please visit the store or message me!

Visit the Store ---->> https://rocketr.net/buy/cc33ba8b4fa9
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 09:33:40 PM

I received a vouch copy. The credentials provided to me are for a Premium for Family account based out of Brazil. I know that the title of this thread says "Private" accounts, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

I tried to add a member to the account, so that I can essentially have my own account included on this family premium account but I could not get past the verification process. That's quite alright, as I've managed to log in to the account that OP has originally provided.

I'm currently listening to Spotify using the account on another device, an iPad, while logged into a VPN, and all is working fine. This is the first day that I'm using this, but I'll periodically update this thread with the status of the account.

Cheers

bitcointalk (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:59:38 PM

I received a vouch copy. The credentials provided to me are for a Premium for Family account based out of Brazil. I know that the title of this thread says "Private" accounts, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

I tried to add a member to the account, so that I can essentially have my own account included on this family premium account but I could not get past the verification process. That's quite alright, as I've managed to log in to the account that OP has originally provided.

I'm currently listening to Spotify using the account on another device, an iPad, while logged into a VPN, and all is working fine. This is the first day that I'm using this, but I'll periodically update this thread with the status of the account.

Cheers

Private account's with your own Email can also be arranged!
bitcointalk (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:22:03 PM

I'm online and taking orders!
bitcointalk (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:01:05 PM

Full year Spotify service for $5 ONLY! Buy now and Save money!

Bonuses are also included for a limited time only!
BTCforJoe

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 10:06:14 PM
Last edit: April 10, 2018, 10:16:19 PM by BTCforJoe

After 2 days, this account is still in working order, which is more than I can say for the last Spotify account I purchased from another seller. I'll continue to provide updates as I continue using the account! Thanks, OP!

Edit: I may have spoken too soon. While I was using this account, it appears as if the owner logged in and started listening, rendering my session useless Sad

bitcointalk (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:16:47 PM

No worries. BTCforJoe sending you another Premium For Family.

Check your PM's
BTCforJoe

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 11:26:13 PM

Check your PM's

Received, and I am now logged in with the new account.

Thank you for the timely service! As always, I’ll continue to provide this thread with ongoing updates. Thanks for dealing with this so quickly!

bitcointalk (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:31:36 PM

Online and taking orders! Bonuses available for a limited time only to new buyers!
bitcointalk (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:16:20 PM

Online and taking orders! Bonuses available for a limited time only to new buyers!
bitcointalk (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:44:11 PM

Check your PM's

Received, and I am now logged in with the new account.

Thank you for the timely service! As always, I’ll continue to provide this thread with ongoing updates. Thanks for dealing with this so quickly!

No worries and Thank you for the continued updates!
bitcointalk (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:44:30 PM

For a limited time only I am giving 25% OFF from Spotify Accounts to thank you for using my Services! Use Code: bitcointalk when you check out!
bitcointalk (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:51:52 PM

25% OFF from Spotify Accounts to thank you for using my Services! Use Code: bitcointalk when you checkout!

Visit the Store ---->> https://rocketr.net/buy/cc33ba8b4fa9
BTCforJoe

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 05:04:41 AM

I have now had an (two) accounts from OP. The first one was in working condition, but was replaced by OP because it was still being actively used simultaneously when I wanted to use the account.

I have used the replaced account on a daily basis now, and haven't had any issues with it. It has now been a week since I've used @bitcointalk's provided accounts for Spotify, and I'm pleased.

bitcointalk (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:45:44 AM

Thank you for the great updates. Please check your Private Messages as I will award you with many more Extra Account's for being so Helpful!

Appreciate it!
bitcointalk (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:05:50 PM

Buy NOW only $7 and Make sure to use code: bitcointalk during checkout for 25% OFF your order!
bitcointalk (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:25:57 AM

Buy NOW only $7 and Make sure to use code: bitcointalk during checkout for 25% OFF your order! All orders are receiving Premium For Family Account's + Bonus! Buy now! https://rocketr.net/buy/cc33ba8b4fa9
bitcointalk (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:27:17 PM

Buy NOW only $7 and Make sure to use code: bitcointalk during checkout for 25% OFF your order! All orders are receiving Premium For Family Account's + Bonus! Buy now! https://rocketr.net/buy/cc33ba8b4fa9
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: