Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 04:40:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency is a bubble?  (Read 10210 times)
Vaculin

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:46:26 PM

It does not matter when, because it will take years or even decades, before it happens, when most countries limit crypto currencies, there will be less chance of getting mass acceptance. It's a bubble that does not bother anyone because the Internet was a bubble ten years ago, why do people care about this while they earn on crypto-currencies?
People who have no trust on the crypto that will make big significance in our life will continue to criticize but I believe
they will miss the train because we are going at the right direction, crypto is not a bubble and I am betting my life savings on it.
ofeefee
Legendary

Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:59:43 PM

No, cryptocurrencies are not a bubble. Some coins are victims of Pump and Dump, but the whole market is not bubble. Don't make mistake to judge everything based on some shady projects like BitConnect.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▄▄
▄███▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒███▄
▄██▒▒▒█████████████████▒▒▒██▄
██▒▒████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▄▄███▄▄████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀█████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▄███████▄████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▀███▀▀▀▀▀████████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████▄███████▄███████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████▀▀███▀▀▀▀███████████▒▒██
██▒▒██████████████▄██████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████▀▀▀█████████▒▒██
▀██▒▒▒█████▄████▄██████▒▒▒██▀
▀███▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒███▀
▀▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
.STRYKZ     THE TOKEN FOR ALL FOOTBALL FANS.
..TOKENISING FANTASY SPORTS▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬....

█████████████▄
██   ▄▄   ██▀██▄
██ ▄█▀▀█▄ ██▒▒▀██▄
██ ▀█▄▄█▀ ██▒▒▒▒▀██
██   ▀▀   █████████
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██               ██
███████████████████
Whitelist
WHITELIST
BOUNTIES

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
█████████████▀▀▀      ██████
████████▀▀▀       ▄    ███████
█████▄         ▄█▀    ████████
████████▄    ▄█▀      ████████
███████████▄█▀       █████████
████████████  ▄     ████████
▀███████████ ███▄  ████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
MEDIUM
FACEBOOK
YOUTUBE
[                      █     █     █
                      ██▄ ▄███▄ ▄██
                       ███████████
                       ███████████
                        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄
                       ████████ ██
                      ▄███████▀ ███
                      ████▄▄▄▄▄ ███
                      ▀███████▀  ██
                      █████▄▄▄▄▄
                      ▀████████▀
                       ▀████▄▄▄▄
                         ▀█████▀
STRYKING
]
Balab01

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

B пoиcкe

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:25:04 AM

I think that those who think so definitely should not be in the cryptocommunity. This is a ridiculous question.

*** Paбiв дo paю нe пycкaють! ***
Astrilian

Activity: 350
Merit: 112

Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:07:40 AM

Hello Wink. I want to hear your opinion. Cryptocurrency is a bubble? How long will it last? Is it worth continuing to invest in it?

Where do you see the bubble? The wole market has a significantly lower market cap than facebook alone. Bubble territory might start around 3 trillion looking at internet bubble. Could be a lot higher with all that additional fiat in circulation. The market is still in its infancy. Maybe there will be a cleansing of the market. There is a lot of coins with pure currency functionality or a lot of competition in the space of privacy coins.

I fully agree and don't think we are currently in a bubble. The bubble is rather outside of the crypto market with all the artificially pumped stocks or FIAT currencies that are about to collapse.

Don't give to much about what hear in the media, Bitcoin is not a Bubble, it's the pin.

PonyBoy

Activity: 313
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:09:16 AM

Cryptocurrency like a bubble which every time earn and fall every year more and more and when will be high pick we dont known at all.
danmoris

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:17:47 AM

I don't think calling it a bubble is the right terminology. Yes its new and gaining a lot of attention and some people make lots of money from it while others lose money but I don't think its a bubble. Even if crypto changes into something that countries and banks can manipulate more (which I hope it doesn't) blockchain technology will remain.
Aivengo111

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:42:45 AM

I'm wondering on the basis of what do you have in general such an opinion? I think that you have read FUD or fake news.
Nepara

Activity: 64
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:45:52 AM

The whole market isn't a bubble but in Q4 2017 we had a exaggerated growth and now it is tracking

ui_zakharchenko

Activity: 518
Merit: 325

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:51:50 PM

I think that cryptocurrency is not a bubble because there are real mathematical algorithms on the basis of what there are platforms and coins in general. It is too sophisticated to be a bubble.
lancer10

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:29:00 AM

Personally, I never had such an idea because the bubble is mostly fraudulent programs, which in fact do not represent anything from themselves.
IrReAr

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:35:08 AM

Hello Wink. I want to hear your opinion. Cryptocurrency is a bubble? How long will it last? Is it worth continuing to invest in it?
Honestly even if you can call it a bubble right now, more and more people are going to hear and get interested in crypto so I would assume that it's going to continue upwards.
JeromeL

Activity: 554
Merit: 11

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:53:38 AM

Of course a bubble. And what else could be? But on this bubble one can decently earn, and also there are perspectives that some coins will continue their existence and in years can be full-fledged means of payment.

On the other hand, which monetary unit is not a bubble now? How many dollars are printed today, than they are provided except by the US Army? Think about it

Galina12

Activity: 364
Merit: 21

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:31:24 AM

If the crypto currency is a bubble, then this is a good kind of bubble. The fiat currency bubble is much larger than bitcoin. Cryptocurrency and the underlying blockhain technology have significant value and be in use hundreds of years from now.
beej

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:42:12 AM

I think it's not a bubble, generally it may seem like it since people tend to relate or
compare similar properties that it has with other markets and businesses. But that
can't be help, people have different views and opinion on things. I think last year
can attest to the fact that it isn't a bubble at all, by the end of the year I believe 
almost every coin made a distinguish leap of prices and numbers were very lucrative.
If the market falls people start to call it a bubble, when it shows remarkable progress
those accusations and speculations go away. Maybe it's a seasonal criticism, still
I believe it's no bubble at all, Bitcoins and Ethereum clearly aren't.
dungthuy

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:50:52 AM

yes,it is bubble but now crypto have many people noticed crypto and there are so many people invest to crypto,it make market crpyto develop more and more,i hope crypto can creat more system to everyone can use crypto
liangweicha

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:21:39 AM

Indeed, cryptocurrency markets are a bubble.
But a growing number of smart investors are already investing in crypto-currencies, and that's a positive sign that we can still make money even if it's a bubble.

KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:59:19 AM

I think many coin are bubble but bitcoin is not a bubble. bitcoin is the money of future. this tecnonology is a very big tecnology.
There are so many talking’s regarding the crypto currencies and that there are people who don’t like this new concept of the crypto currencies but the fact is all the crypto currencies are good when it comes to that of investing of your money and above all, making of some good profit by making the right decision at the right time and then by playing smartly. You can make a huge money from this bubble but for that you need to work accordingly.
Natalim

Activity: 2954
Merit: 592

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:16:50 AM

Indeed, cryptocurrency markets are a bubble.
But a growing number of smart investors are already investing in crypto-currencies, and that's a positive sign that we can still make money even if it's a bubble.
We have to believe what we think is right, they are investing in crypto because they believe it's not a bubble and popular company
and personality really helps a lot to attract more investors because if they will invest, it will give confidence to new investors.

Azur3

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 10:18:42 AM

I think yes it's bubble, but we can't predict when the bubble came and started, because the future have an anomaly.
ACVinegar

Activity: 196
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:47:19 AM

Nope, I don't believe that crypto currencies are bubble, because for almost 9 years or higher cryptos runs so fluent. However we cannot denied that sometimes they were encountered problems, but owners together with the other partners are solved it so fast. Aside from that we cannot also denied that some cryptos are not successful all the time sometimes some coins, altcoins or token are cannot get successful instead they will become bankrupt. But this is not enough reasons to says that crypto currencies are bubble.

In additional, I was never believe that this this the end of crypto currencies because as per articles I read like in the Philippine articles they said that Banko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) that they plan to launch a coins or ICO that owned by the Philippines. And some countries were already launch coins to their respective country.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: