Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 02:51:31 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency is a bubble?  (Read 10210 times)
blazsqd

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:50:40 PM

It certainly is based on the fact that the valuation of projects is very speculative and many projects don't have real value yet but they are tradable at higher rates. Noone knows when the bubble will pop so jump in while you still have this opportunity.Cryptocurrency is not a bubble. Maybe others think that it is a bubble because they don't see an actual money on hand. But in fact, crypto is an investment worthy. Of course, for you to secure yourself from scammers you have to see to it that you have invested in a right projects, that way you would not feel that crypto is a bubble.
copyfile

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:55:16 AM

If you go from the opposite and understand what a cryptocurrency exchange, it turns out that this is too complex a system for its functioning requires solid investments. No one will invest in the pyramid, which quickly burst, losing the trust of investors. Online currency not only has not disappeared, but also continues to attract traders, many earn on it. And this is the main proof that the cryptocurrency is not a myth and not a fraud.
PR in the news, the increasing number of traders working with cryptocurrency, the transition of many service providers from the real currency to buy bitcoin – all this indicates that the future of online currency.
mayokaren

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:59:51 AM

Hello. I want to hear your opinion. Cryptocurrency is a bubble? How long will it last? Is it worth continuing to invest in it?
This is not a bubble, the price changes is due to market volatility and investing in this technology is high risk. To minimize the risk invest only to the amount that you can afford to lose.
Christian_k

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:47:15 AM

Hello. I want to hear your opinion. Cryptocurrency is a bubble? How long will it last? Is it worth continuing to invest in it?

yes its a bubble.Any investment is a risk and you may lose your money. But investments in cryptocurrency are more risky, because cryptocurrencies are a new phenomenon and yet unstable. But despite this, I personally invested in cryptocurrencies and millions of people invest in cryptocurrencies. The main thing is not to risk everything you have. Invest the money that you do not mind losing.
Bitknick

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:50:33 AM

Yes, no it's not a bubble ... There is nothing in common between crypto currency and bubble!
david tex

Activity: 117

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:02:42 AM

In some sort, yes, it's a bubble. But it is not clear on what stage we are now, this bubble can still grow for years. So do not be afraid, you have to earn money.
NIuok

Activity: 109

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:45:16 PM

I think that any era of products. Or, any hot product. There are bubbles. The bubble is not necessarily a derogatory term. But it may be released randomly. So I think cryptocurrency investment is risky. It must be. Because it is profitable.
maximum1z1z2

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:54:21 AM

yes,it is bubble but now crypto have many people noticed crypto and there are so many people invest to crypto,it make market crpyto develop more and more,i hope crypto can creat more system to everyone can use crypto
luis jean

Activity: 85

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:24:02 AM

I think Cryptocurrency is not a bubble, because change is a part of life  we all know and globally currency market is changing now. it is making a place in our daily social . all world going threw digitalization
masterchief001

Activity: 585
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:41:11 AM

Many people believe that bitcoin is a virtual money bubble. Its value can be blown quickly. As we all know, no organization stands to guarantee the transaction value of Bitcoin nor operate its price. Therefore, Bitcoin increases the risk for you.
Linanak

Activity: 65

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:43:59 AM

I think yes it's bubble, but we can't predict when the bubble came and started, because the future have an anomaly.
mbangsar04

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:28:36 PM

If you doubt it, why are you still investing here? You can argue anything, or take a stand in line with your beliefs. But at least do not stand on two legs that cross each other.
dididou

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:43:59 PM

Every bubble in the market that may be related to finance may have a bubble. It depends on how you see it. It can be said to be a bubble because it has a risk of rupture in many cases, but in the process there are still people who make profits. This is The key to investing is that you need to understand the development direction and future potential of the project in depth and it will be of great help to you!
maunbot

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:01:58 PM

Why do you ask like this? It's as if you came here just to be prey. Come on, we're better than this. And if crypto is a bubble, let's blow it
together.
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:03:10 PM

It is definitely not a bubble.you look at the various press conference and news about bug institutions about thr adoption of blockchain you will realize we are on the right road

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
SakuraBSL

Activity: 217
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:03:59 PM

Maybe a bubble, but that all the time it inflates anew, I think two more years definitely, and then it will be seen, maybe we will completely pass to the crypto currency, somewhere I heard this opinion
Onatarmedracen

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:14:12 PM

as of now, crypto have signs of a bubble, like the whole stock market. but i can suppose the crypto market will be gradually adjusted
Venh

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:24:59 PM

May. There was also a Dotcom bubble event in the early years of the 21st century. But with the current growth situation, Crypto can not be considered a bubble. The market will grow and will also collapse but not at this time. Good projects will survive and thrive after the recession.
Zeke_23

Activity: 868
Merit: 333

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:25:15 PM

Hello Wink. I want to hear your opinion. Cryptocurrency is a bubble? How long will it last? Is it worth continuing to invest in it?

Yes it is a bubble.

Not long enough.

No. Just get the hell out of cryptocurrency and get the hell out of this forum, Please.    Cool Cool

I do not know why you are so aggressive, but I just wanted to find out what others think. I continue to invest in cryptocurrency and continue mine.
why do you ask something like this if you still continue to use cryptocurrency. if you are here you must know what other people will think. and why does this thought come to your mind, are you afraid?

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AME TRADE HERE
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AME TRADE HERE
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:32:14 PM

Hello Wink. I want to hear your opinion. Cryptocurrency is a bubble? How long will it last? Is it worth continuing to invest in it?

Yes it is a bubble.

Not long enough.

No. Just get the hell out of cryptocurrency and get the hell out of this forum, Please.    Cool Cool

I do not know why you are so aggressive, but I just wanted to find out what others think. I continue to invest in cryptocurrency and continue mine.
why do you ask something like this if you still continue to use cryptocurrency. if you are here you must know what other people will think. and why does this thought come to your mind, are you afraid?

He is aggressive cause this question is annoying. Bitcoin is a bubble, crypto-currencies are a bubble, where this topics comes from? Prices never rest, how many
exchange`s are there now, how many people trade everyday, every single moment? Yes sometimes prices drop cause to many people is selling in the same time,
yes prices goes up when new people come and old members buy again.
   Blockchain technology is not a bubble! There are scam-coins, and groups that pump&dump some coins, but put them on a side and concentrate on projects that
have usage and great potential for the future.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: