Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:18:56 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency is a bubble?  (Read 10210 times)
Early_Waffle

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:26:57 AM

In the period of falling prices in the crypto market, many people began to panic. They called crypto bubble. But I am absolutely sure of something else - today, crypto continues its stable development, despite the crisis and financial correction. Starting next year, the situation will gradually stabilize and the prices of reliable cryptocurrencies will start to rise.
onemoretime8520

Activity: 265
Merit: 10

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:29:08 AM

no   definitely  you   are   wrong   i don  t  think  that  crytpocurrency  is   a  bubble   because  it  gives to  lots  of  us  job  first  than  brings  new  technology   hope  it  will  exist  forever.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
kikoy999

Activity: 429

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:13:29 PM

Cryptocurrency is not a bubble some altcoins and tokens not already lossing and they just adding daily coins for us to grow up.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
childish

Activity: 619
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:38:40 PM

I do not think that cryptocurrency is a bubble. in the next 10 years, it will be accepted massively all over the world and then we will see how you will say that the cryptovalue is a bubble Wink
that's too long.maybe in three or five years again we will see mass adoption and implementation for cryptocurrency in real life and real function.so no more people said it just a bubble.
And that can be applied for those platforms are creating a very useful product to the community and what about those cryptos are not creating anything? Crypto is a bubble and you can't deny that because the crypto market is too volatile dude. I just try to give an opinion based on the fact that already happened.
the number of developments that occurred in Cyptocurrency generates more profit and soared with many enthusiasts who continue to support.
 It makes Cryptocurrency great demand and became the main trust.

ohkkstaaahp

Activity: 378

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:44:29 PM

Yes, to some extent it is a bubble but I think solid and legitimate projects worth investing in. We should not condemn the whole industry just because of the present state of the market, this will not be forever and solid projects will come out yo be more stronger.

No, electronic money nowadays has created a powerful and extremely strong system, not easy to break. Because almost everyone in the world knows about electronic money, and everyone is investing in electronic money, so it's not as easy as electronic money to vanish as easily as you think. I believe that they will grow more and more over time

rozenkreitzer

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:55:34 PM

The volatility of the price of cryptocurrencies is otherwise said volatility is similar to the process of inflating and blowing off the bubble. I'm here because of the waves
oioi

Activity: 355

A p e S w a p ///$BANANA Farms

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:02:29 PM

crypto is a future bubble that will continue for a better future for the comfort of everyone,
as long as people believe in crypto will survive until they are no longer available to people

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                    
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
Aryleeto

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:08:17 PM

Well, what cryptocurrency bubble I can not say, because after each growth there is a drop and now exactly the same moment, the market will recover !

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
krenus

Activity: 210

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:56:51 PM

Hello. I want to hear your opinion. Cryptocurrency is a bubble? How long will it last? Is it worth continuing to invest in it?
i don't think its a bubble. in my view this is something we can't really apriciate and therefore such talks start. we need to wait a bit more to see the whole picture and not just the small fragment

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
yingfeng

Activity: 910
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:59:18 PM

No, now there is no bubble in the market. The capitalization of the cryptocurrency market is now very small, only 200 billion dollars. But I think that in the future we will see a bubble. After few years.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄       
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████   
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████   
  █████████████████████   
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████     
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
Danica22

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:15:08 PM

I do not think that cryptocurrency is a bubble. in the next 10 years, it will be accepted massively all over the world and then we will see how you will say that the cryptovalue is a bubble Wink
that's too long.maybe in three or five years again we will see mass adoption and implementation for cryptocurrency in real life and real function.so no more people said it just a bubble.
And that can be applied for those platforms are creating a very useful product to the community and what about those cryptos are not creating anything? Crypto is a bubble and you can't deny that because the crypto market is too volatile dude. I just try to give an opinion based on the fact that already happened.
the number of developments that occurred in Cyptocurrency generates more profit and soared with many enthusiasts who continue to support.
 It makes Cryptocurrency great demand and became the main trust.

One the community is become bigger and bigger. No one can stop the next generation of money and those who didn't believe in cryptocurrency will regret in the end. Nowadays the most popular thing is digitalization like what is happening right now the media, you don't need a tv to get a source what is happening. You can use a social media to get the updated news.

georgiasus

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:22:45 AM

No buddy, cryptocurrency is by no means a bubble. This is the beginning of a new era, let's say. Look around how many crypto projects, do you really think that all this is just like that. In scale, this is comparable to the Internet in the initial stages. it remains to wait and go by trial and error
Enzos

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:36:23 AM

First I explain the bubble. The expected products are all foams. The bubble is not bad. Only the existence of a bubble will have room for survival. Capitalism itself relies on bubbles. You may not understand my remarks.

LickKing

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:41:49 AM

Hello. I want to hear your opinion. Cryptocurrency is a bubble? How long will it last? Is it worth continuing to invest in it?
There are some bubbles in the crypto, but now these bubbles have eliminated a large part. I think crypto can be seen as a long-term investment. We don't have to worry about current price volatility. I believe that after 5 years and 10 years, we will all be crazy.

adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 10:04:25 AM

No cryptocurrency is not a bubble.

The major problem the cryptocurrency market has right now is that there are too much cryptocurrencies currently listed and trading concurrently, with the vast majority of them been shitcoins.

There will eventually be a major market correction which will see a lot of coins or tokens die out. After this cryptocurrency will now flourish well.
So No, it is not a bubble

HODLheart

Activity: 130

Transparent and honest gambling platform TRUEPLAY

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:16:27 AM

I myself absolutely do not consider the crypto market as a bubble. We can assume that such a bubble are some altcoins, which are created for a one-day perspective. But I am sure that most of the best cryptocurrencies are very useful and promising technologies for the development of digital society.

TRUEPLAY.io
 Transparent and honest gambling platform ♦ PRE-SALE STARTS 15th APR, 2018 ♥ 30% discount
sitebountyann thread  ♥ wallet
Siegtal81

Activity: 334

Global Trans-Fee Mining Exchange

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:35:45 AM

I believe that now crypto is not a bubble. Yes, in a period of soaring prices it could be called a bubble. But now after a long financial correction and price cuts the situation has changed. Now this is a really powerful and profitable way to invest and develop promising technologies for the digital society.

Gromx

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:07:59 PM

No cryptocurrency is not a bubble.

The major problem the cryptocurrency market has right now is that there are too much cryptocurrencies currently listed and trading concurrently, with the vast majority of them been shitcoins.

There will eventually be a major market correction which will see a lot of coins or tokens die out. After this cryptocurrency will now flourish well.
So No, it is not a bubble
It's kind of a bubble.I agree that the market has cleared up. Those coins that are left, I think for a long time will be at the bottom.I don't think we need them much right now.
terible.hunter

Activity: 490

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:56:55 PM

Cryptocurrencies are really a very big bubble, which sooner or later can really inflate, you understand that now the terrible situation is probably only with the fact that in the end it will replace cryptocurrencies? Probably human life

TCTDev

Activity: 574
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:03:13 PM

I do not think that cryptocurrency is a bubble. It seems to me that cryptocurrency is a great way to earn money. I believe in the development of cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: