Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:43:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are your plans with your Altcoin?  (Read 24321 times)
luongdk

Activity: 686
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:08:48 AM

At the moment, altcoins are very dangerous to keep, because the market continues to go down, which means that the altcoins are getting cheaper. And they get cheaper very, very quickly. And on the other hand, it may be the right time to buy cheap altcoins and maybe by the end of this year there will be an opportunity to play a good plus.
madhukk

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:11:13 PM

When the price was drop down I still buy the coin for the lower price it is an opportunity to have more coin, and will hold it until it will pump because if I sell my coin now during bearish season I will have a lot of losses so better to have patience to wait when the market would go up, I hold ethereum because I believe in the project and their development.
shyevana

Activity: 70
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:11:54 PM

My plan of crypto, For me, cryptocurrency is a very good investment for the future. Moreover, the coins from ICO with the ready products can be really promising. Therefore, I prefer to hold those coins for some years later. But, for the coins in the listings, I can trade them to earn the money easily. I have only one plan, I want to make earning and profits from crypto with all risks. Not losing.
cellflash

Activity: 139

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:22:54 PM

Hodling is the best thing to do right now with altcoin and wait for the right time for harvesting.. Involving in crypto currency is very risky.. You have to take all risks every decision you made for your altcoin.. Trading or investing it can also be a great way to earn more and can be used in the future..
Cimmy_revenger

Activity: 1106
Merit: 252

Dextrust.org #Defi

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:49:27 PM

if token or altcoin high flutuation on market I will take profit short time , but I will bought some altcoin example ETH , XLM , DASH , LTC for HOLD long term future ?
why I believe it ? because In crypto we trust .

danielcansil

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:59:27 PM

At present the market has fallen deep, this is the opportunity for me to implement my plan. I will buy Bitcoin and some potential altcoin. Some altcoin that I will buy that is Ethereum, EOS, Cardano, NEO. I believe that investing in the cryptocurrency market will bring a lot of profit to me in the future. Maybe by the end of this year the market will grow strongly, and I guess the Bitcoin price will reach over $ 25000 by the end of this year.
shyevana

Activity: 70
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:00:12 PM

At this moment, I'm still holding my altcoin because it has low value in the market. They say that if the value of bitcoin will dump the price of altcoins in the market will also low. I don't know if it is right but base of what happen right now maybe it's true. Then I think it's good to continue holding all my altcoins.
EcoChavCrypto

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:28:01 PM

My goal will be to continue maintaining all my Altcoins, which I have been buying since last year and at this time
I will continue investing, taking advantage of the fact that the market is going down. So when everything goes up again I can increase my profits

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████
  ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ▄███████▀   ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▄▄▄████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████████
█████████   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████
█████████   █████   ███████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █████   ██████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀   █████▀
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▀
     █████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Bitcoin Air 

█      ███
█      ███
  ██
  ██  ███
  ██  ███
  ██  ███
      ███
█  ██
  ███
█  ██
  ███
   ██
  ███
█  ██  ███
█  ██  ███
█  ██
     ██  █
███  ██  █
███  ██
███  ██  █
███  ██  █
███  ██  █
███      █
███  ██ 
███  ██ 
     ██ 
███
  ██ 
███
  ██ 
     ██

silver23

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:31:20 PM

plant with Altcoin Huh

if i take some Altcoin from bounty or airdrop.
the first time i do is just hold around 2 week.
when i think that coin will grow i hold more longer.
when that coin just stack and down i sell it.
angelica laura

Activity: 229
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:33:32 PM

Altcoin that I have got from bounty I will hold first before selling. Because most of the altcoin price when I receive is not worth it. If altcoin that I can instantly high value in the market, then I will sell without thinking again. I would like to buy some eth if my altcoin is sold at a high price.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
martinholly167

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:37:09 PM

yes i'm holding my altcoins, i do not want to sell anything underprice wait for the market to return to decent values, but at the same time i do not buy new altcoins because at the moment the market is uncertain
There are too many tokens that fall so far below their ICO price, i see that any token that enter an exchange will fall in price. This is a very big bear market.
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:05:40 PM

I have a lot of plan with Altcoin. Altcoin is also an emerging currency which has the potential to rule the world. Altcoin like Ethereum price is stable and increase time to time. And according to many investors Ethereum is the best cryptocurrency in this time for investment. So I think i should invest in it and also hold my ETH for future sale. Their is a lot of Altcoin related websites pay Altcoin for various kind of small job. Altcoins like, Ripple Ethereum signature campaign job also demand job in this time so i think i should try this for my better Altcoin earing.
lilysbee

Activity: 157

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 09:52:51 PM

i am holding some ALtcoins with real life applications. i  hold kucoinm, tronx, EOS, Action coin etc.  i beleive they are projects with active serious  developing team.
billbear

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:00:49 PM

My plans are simple for now Smiley To look what will happen on the market in near future and according to that I will try to make proper decisions.
giancarlo01

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:02:58 PM

[/quote]
Yes of course I am holding some of my Altcoins because selling now is not that good since market is too wild and most of the time price drops. I actually not selling all my Altcoins because as what I have said the market is red and cutting loss is not an option by now. Well, as long as I have more funds to pour some investments I will surely find a good timing to buy and that is when the market is red and unfortunately I am out of funds now but I already invested in one of the top twenty Altcoins on the market and I believe I will be having a good harvest from it. All we are doing in this crypto world is to wait a good timing to buy and sell so for me yes I am waiting for my Altcoins price to go up for me to sell. i actually am holding Dash, Ethereum and erc20 tokens some of them are in good condition and some also are in red. My only plan with all my Altcoins is to sell them all and convert to BTC. Grin
[/quote]

Agreed, I'm waiting for an accurate timing so i can sell my altcoins. the market is red now but i have hopes it turns green sooner. But i won't convert to BTC when i sell though because i wont make much out of it
podimanikee

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:05:14 PM

I have Iota, litecoin, some tron (hold up to offer when it recuperates) and blackmoon. I am fine with holding them, since I consider them as long haul speculation choices. What I do lament is having bitcoins worth $900 in December and not offering in time when the cost was $15k+. Presently I have significantly more in btc, however in usd esteem I lost a great deal. I attempt to hold in any event when I can and truly trust we'll at long last observe showcase recuperation in the not so distant future.

Offering cryptos currently isn't sensible. In the event that one has cash then now's incredible time to purchase. I don't think they'll go bring down in cost at any rate.
Heart18

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:06:28 PM

Hi guy

Are you still holding your altcoin?
Have you sold all your altcoin?
You are looking for oppertunity to buy more altcoin?
You are waiting for price to go up?
Which altcoin you are holding?

May I know what are your plans with your Altcoin in the future?

I am holding now my altcoins patiently and wait the time market rising up. It is not good to sell altcoins now because the market is at the downtrend,you can't gain profit by selling now,so i keep on holding.
Hudora

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:29:00 AM

I've always had my doubts about that. But I still think that it is better to sell at the first prospect of profit. Most likely, the best option just will not turn up
Xomeriyan

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:34:13 AM

Indeed obviously I am holding a portion of my Altcoins on the grounds that offering presently isn't that great since advertise is too wild and more often than not value drops. I really not offering all my Altcoins in light of the fact that as what I have said the market is red and cutting misfortune isn't an alternative at this point. All things considered, as long as I have more supports to pour a few speculations I will without a doubt locate a decent planning to purchase and that is the point at which the market is red and tragically I am out of assets now however I as of now put resources into one of the main twenty Altcoins available and I trust I will have a decent gather from it. All we are doing in this crypto world is to hold up a decent planning to purchase and offer so for me yes I am sitting tight at my Altcoins cost to go up for me to offer. I really am holding Dash, Ethereum and erc20 tokens some of them are in great condition and some additionally are in red. My solitary arrangement with all my Altcoins is to offer them all and change over to BTC. Smile
EvgeniyLEV

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 10:24:34 AM

I keep my Altcoins and participate in new and promising projects (ICO). At the moment, the most profitable Altcoins that are associated with the financial sphere and cryptobanks. The market will be developed in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: