Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 03:26:44 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are your plans with your Altcoin?  (Read 24324 times)
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:36:54 PM

Hi guy

Are you still holding your altcoin?
Have you sold all your altcoin?
You are looking for oppertunity to buy more altcoin?
You are waiting for price to go up?
Which altcoin you are holding?

May I know what are your plans with your Altcoin in the future?
I believe altcoin will grow, but need more time! At present prices are slightly down but will rise again!

altcoin will certainly start up again, but it needs a process that we never know. because the development comes suddenly without us knowing. so for conditions that are not good then I sell coins that I have, because we never know what conditions.

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
MrKubeem

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:40:04 PM

I hold many alt-coins, and the list is growing. Many projects will succeed in the future, some
more, some less. It`s hard to make a difference right now, diversifying is for that reason to be
prepared for different outcomes.
It's not recommended to hold all alt-coins, before investing and deciding to hold an alt-coin
make a research about it. If you decide to hold some it would be cause you believe in the project
success, why not to support project and have some benefits from that when times come?
Specctrall

Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:42:06 PM

my plans include long-term retention of my Ethereum because I believe that the market will soon grow and prices will rise.
kam2446

Activity: 105

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:44:49 PM

I'm holding my altcoins, because all of them have been bought for the higher price and will wait for a better time for sale. Selling altcoins now is not reasonable.
Perfect35

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:16:23 PM

My priority now is to buy good and reasonable coins, hold and sell high. I presently have some very good coins in mind that i know will give good profit even in short term. We need not to look at long term investments alone, we can also make short term profits.
daniel08

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:27:39 AM

Hi guy

Yes i am still holding my altcoins.
I have sold a half of my holdings .
Yes as a trader and an investor i am always looking for the great oppurtunity to buy more altcoins that i can earn more profits.
Yes , not only me but most of us hodlers are waiting for the price to go high so that we can sell our coins and have a good profits.
I am holding storm , fabric token , etherium , student coin , trade.io , fdx , utrust token.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum StatableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / J O I N / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER                FACEBOOK                TWITTER                TELEGRAM                ANN THREAD
cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:34:43 AM

Waiting for the market to ride crypto higher again. At the moment the market is in a good situation and Bitcoin is currently in growth. I am still holding the coin and wait to rise higher and new I am selling. This will be a great opportunity to trade long term. I've held the coin long ago and it made me waiting long and at the end of this year, I think it is the right time to sell the coins.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
CongHoan

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 12:35:19 AM

I am holding it . when it pumps i will sell , but invest in ICO there's always some risks.
DisWhale

Activity: 336

Improve your mode of payment with crypto

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 12:46:06 AM

After earning a coin, i read and analyse its market trend to ascertain whether it can rise to its full potentials in order to decide how long to hold and when to sell. With those coins which are not worth holding, i sell them immediately for the large cap coins like Ethereum, EOS, Ripple etc.
shackleford

Activity: 281

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:17:21 AM

Hi guy

I can say so, I keep my altcoins until the price of profit does not suit me. In most cases, I try to sell some of my coins. For example.  I have 1000 coins, which begins to grow on the stock exchange. She made x2 today, I'm selling 25% at that moment. Tomorrow the coin raised up, I sell another 25%. Total my profit x2+x4=X3 I think this method is the best and safest for many investors.
CityLife Corp.

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:34:56 AM

My plans for my altcoin is to wait for it's increase in the market or hold it until the end of the year. And add it to the saving that I always keep to my bank account to make sure that I have a extra money. I think saving some extra money is better to have a support in my daily needs or an additional investments to my currency that I'm holding to make it double.
ImSuparmin

Activity: 490

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:40:22 AM

My plan with the altcoin I have is to wait until my coin price goes up significantly, even if it's long-term, and all of the altcoin prices at the end of the year go back up like last year.

cuo

Activity: 560
Merit: 185

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:47:31 AM

I don't have good plan but I have short idea, I will hodl till at least my token gain 200% from ICO price, and then I will sell mybe only 30% from total balance. but in this situation, I will hodl my token at least till the end of the year.
Masha Me1

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:02:01 AM

I continue to invest. Although I have a crypto currency, but I still hold it. I do not think it's time to sell. But the time to invest in a new one, yes. Now is not a bad choice of a good, young crypt.
pekcoin01

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 10:18:13 AM

I make money by buying and selling. When prices go up, I sell tokens that I buy at low prices and make money.
It is necessary to follow the market well. It is very important to make the right moves at the right time.
angrybirdy

Activity: 1022
Merit: 276

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 10:20:17 AM

Hi guy

yes I still hold my altcoins, I dont sell any of them since the bear market. I just bought some altcoins lately since the market goes deeply than it was last month. the only thing I've been waiting is for its price to go up.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
a4illusionist

Activity: 365

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:22:05 AM

I am planning to keep as many as possible. Only selling if i am really short of cash other then that, i am keeping my coins. Buying and also collecting from Airdrops. There are a few good coins that i have invested in that i believe will give me good returns. In sha Allah..

_____VIMee_____
The VIMee Social Platform
catsmile

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:31:50 AM

My plan with the altcoin I have is to wait until my coin price goes up significantly, even if it's long-term, and all of the altcoin prices at the end of the year go back up like last year.

That means you will have to wait very long. Given the current situation, I think it will not increase rapidly. Anyway, hold-long-term is not bad.
bbcolex

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:43:48 AM

Hi guy

Current state planning to buy more coins , but I got a tight budget so still waiting for some money and buy more and waiting for the perfect time to sell Smiley
nano77

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:44:37 AM

now I have altcoin and I will sell altcoin that I have when I already get profit, but if I have not get profit then I will hold it and wait until it reaches the price I want or when I already get profit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: