Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:15:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are your plans with your Altcoin?  (Read 24321 times)
oscarwhale189

Activity: 150
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:51:44 AM

Television companies don’t know what to charge for it and advertisers don’t know what to pay for it. Tokenizing viewer engagement means that talented creators finally have a way to get paid by the fans they’ve earned, networks have a way to generate new revenue streams, and advertisers will have transparent, safe and accurate audience data on their campaigns. The HIT token and protocol hold the key to the future of viewer interaction with TV and video.

iPowow, the company that brought viewers worldwide the ground-breaking “Participation TV,” presents the next evolution for advertisers, audiences and content producers. iPowow has built over 200 different experiences over the last 8 years that allow viewers to interact with live television and video programs through contests, voting, commenting, Q&A’s, and games. We’ve done this for NBC, ABC, FOX, Disney, ESPN, CNN, Comcast, USA Network, DirecTV, CBC, ServusTV, Red Bull TV, Channel 9, Sinclair, Tribune, CNBC, Univision and online platforms like Twitch and Facebook. Our brand partners include VISA, McDonalds, Lexus, Target, Samsung and Coca Cola. We help brands develop meaningful relationships with viewers. And this creates the kind of brand loyalty that ignites exponential sales and growth of a product or service. With over a billion viewer interactions to date, our platform has a proven track record of transforming the act of watching TV and video into a live participation experience for the viewer.

And we’re just getting started. iPowow is now developing a smart contract to be integrated into its existing platform to improve the overall experience for viewers, content providers, and brands. Data can be used to personalize experiences for viewers. And all will be carefully regulated via smart contract with the permission of the viewer.
Today, by tokenizing the global TV and Video industries, we harmonize and optimize all three important elements of the ecosystem: viewers, networks/content creators, and advertising brands. Through the rapid adoption and use of our HIT tokens among these three groups, we inspire a new, more holistic relationship between them all, with increased transparency and added value.
Our new blockchain ecosystem for television and video content, based on the HIT protocol means:
• Viewers get paid to watch & participate with their favorite shows
• Content Creators engage viewers & generate revenue
• Advertisers gain transparency & insight on their audience
All the players in the media ecosystem benefit using HITs, for a sustainable exchange of HIT tokens between members.
ClaimMBTC

Activity: 283
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:18:16 AM
Last edit: August 02, 2018, 11:35:59 AM by ClaimMBTC

i will hold my all altcoin and when it price will increase, that time i will  sell my all altcoin, half  money invest on other coins then half of money i will use.

kakade

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:23:15 AM

Waiting for the market to recover and the value of the coins is rising again. Now I am still saving the coins for my future and there are coins that I'll sell when the price has gone up. When I sell and make a profit and the result of the profits I can invest into the BTC and ETH. We will wait until the end of the year and it seems like a big change will happen in the market of the crypto.

MoozicoreWORLDS FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN

█████                     █████
  ███████                   ███████
  ███████       █████       ███████
  ███████      ███████      ███████
   █████        █████        █████
tumokatok

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:30:33 AM

My plan with the altcoin I have is to wait until my coin price goes up significantly, even if it's long-term, and all of the altcoin prices at the end of the year go back up like last year.

in my opinion if you get coins through a gift program you can hold it, because you get coins for free, but what if you are an investor, buying coins when the ico project is in progress, will you also hold back a time limit that you don't know?
ufalo3

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:42:29 AM

I pick the best altcoin on my investments and start to buy more when the price going down.
I really believe something big will happen in this year, especially we are going to Q4 which is the best year of the whole crypto market.

I am planning to hold the altcoins I have for a long time. I guess that the market will not recover very soon, so I am ready to be patient to get my profits after.
gunther99

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:50:09 AM

well, im still wishing another moon come to btc and will take off alt ,
so im hold coins which i feel still have future and buy more in the dip,
and ofcourse playing with another coin
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:51:43 AM

The only choice i have in the present condition of the market it to hold the coins because of the market is in a completely volatile situation which we cannot able to predict the prices easily. So the chances of losing money are huge, instead of trading, it is better to hold them until the market starts recovering.
beezare

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:27:29 AM

my plan and what I did to my altcoin is, if the altcoin price is low then I will hold it or I will buy it again and I will wait for the price to go up and if I get profit then I will sell it
zhaichi11

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:39:14 AM

I do have and hold altcoins. Now that market is red and I dont think I can have profit if I sell it now. I also buy more altcoins that I think has a potential to increase value . I will wait and sell all my altcoins and holdings after market fully recover.

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
ShitTL

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:04:33 AM

My current plan with altcoin is that I will invest in those low value altcoin ranges from under 100 measured at the same time. My goal is to short-term investment that is my coming plan by the end of 2018.
bellamoera

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:29:10 AM

Of course, I have a collection of coins that I deliberately bought at a low price, and now is the right time for me to sell my assets for an angry price and it may take some time to fix that price. but I'm sure that the coin will shine in the future
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:06:26 AM

Of course, I have a collection of coins that I deliberately bought at a low price, and now is the right time for me to sell my assets for an angry price and it may take some time to fix that price. but I'm sure that the coin will shine in the future

it will work in the future but make sure that your coin that has been choosen is for a future purposes because there are lots of coins that  has been good for a meantime but as times goes by the value cant be good as the first time it released.
OnnoTunes

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 08:26:00 AM

Hi guy

Are you still holding your altcoin?
Have you sold all your altcoin?
You are looking for oppertunity to buy more altcoin?
You are waiting for price to go up?
Which altcoin you are holding?

May I know what are your plans with your Altcoin in the future?
I'm holding all my altcoins and don't have intention to buy more since the market is declining. I'm waiting for the market to recover and prices to go up.
oscarwhale189

Activity: 150

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:43:13 PM

A great example of a show iPowow worked with to improve audience engagement was “Modern Family” on the USA Network, sponsored by Target. Viewers had the opportunity of going to ModernFamilyLive.com while the show was airing and to participate live on their 2nd screens. Viewers were given fun options like choosing whose side they were on when dilemas came up between characters, guessing the outcome of a situation, or voicing their own opinions on a plot quandary. As soon as viewers picked an option, they could see what percentage of others agreed with their decision. As viewers played along with the show, they could also see which top 5 viewers racked up the most points by being right on their guesses for outcomes. This made for a satisfying, real-time, community-based experience, beyond just watching the show. Modern Family fans could let their love of the show be known to other fans and flaunt their knowledge of the characters by engaging and competing as the show aired.The HIT Protocol, an iPowow initiative, takes this audience participation to the next level by incentivizing even more and deeper engagement. The system accomplishes this by offering additional rewards to viewers for their participation. Rewards are distributed to viewers in HIT tokens which can then be redeemed for valuable goods and services in the Digital Shopping Plaza. By use of smart contracts and the tokenization enabled by blockchain technology, the HIT Protocol dramatically upgrades the way viewers engage with shows and brands. Viewers will look forward to seeing their favorite shows so they can have the opportunity to earn HITs.

Rewarding TV and video viewers with HIT tokens adds one more important facet to the dazzling jewel of engagement for consumers. A facet with the potential to outshine all others.
These are our official social platforms:
Telegram Chat: https://t.me/joinchat/GbhICkzlix0FAiTlQIzufA

Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/HITPROTOCOL/

Medium: https://medium.com/@HitProtocol
sultanali

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:59:29 AM

The altcoins in the market are right now in the correction phase so having any short-term plan is useless but for the long-term altcoins that are related to tech stuff like artificial intelligence is where it would invest in the long-term
minhnguyenqh8395

Activity: 163

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:01:58 AM

Just patient and hold, some altcoin continue break dip zone, so i think when trader impatient, they will sell and lost. Sad i hope market will recover soon so altcoin can be back again.
bitekoin

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:03:36 AM

It's easy to buy into what others say. I would say that if you buy shilled coins, then you can run into such conclusions. It's also lazy and careless. Do your own research.
You just need to basically check two things for a solid coin. One is a good team. Two is a coin with a future/purpose. With those two, you can definitely be positive that what you have there is a good coin to invest in.
With that, check out Eterbase, a new exchange with an innovative matching algorithm.
fortune92

Activity: 108
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:51:30 AM

Im holding my alta coins I already made alot of mistakes in the past for selling low and then my coins doing x100 from the price I sold at .in  This market you never know which coins will explode . So it better to just sit tight and wait for better days

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
totoy4741

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:14:37 AM

My plan is to hold it since most of the altcoins I am holding are down so far. And I. Going to wait till the matket gets bact up to make some profits. I think if ypu have some plans to invest do it now cause, capitalise the the low market flow and hold it and sell it when the price is higher or whenever ypu are satisfied with the price.
kovaa

Activity: 523
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:16:11 AM

I will continue to keep my safe Altcoins.I'm thinking of buying and selling with other coins I have. Altcoin market is very volatile. It's easy to make money, but it's easier to lose money.Now, in any case, do not sell coins because the market is cyclical and prices will definitely start to grow, you need to wait.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: