Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:08:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are your plans with your Altcoin?  (Read 24324 times)
Astermony

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:29:00 PM

Hi guy

Are you still holding your altcoin?
Have you sold all your altcoin?
You are looking for oppertunity to buy more altcoin?
You are waiting for price to go up?
Which altcoin you are holding?

May I know what are your plans with your Altcoin in the future?
As of now my planned for my altcoin was simply sell when I have an opportunity that the price will grow.I dont want to hold because the market now is under the low volume of the value price.
thefaucetrunner

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:47:13 PM

i hold many altcoin right now, even many new altcoin that i got from bounty campaign. I only think holding those coin will return me some profit in the near future, because i dont see enough profit to sell it right now with current market situation. But, i have plan to exchange the majority of my altcoin into bitcoin or ethereum for long term period investment, and only hold very legit and potential altcoin in my wallet. I'm afraid  those altcoin will become undervalue and noone will buy it.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
B.
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:11:46 AM

I still believe in Eth, they look very calm this year, but they remain in the rank of two crypto currencies. I continue to buy and monitor the momentum that might occur. precisely this is the right time to buy Eth at a very affordable price. altcoin is great if finally bitcoin rises. the quantity owned will provide greater benefits. everything can still happen and I believe.

-Newera-

Activity: 196
Merit: 49

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:29:03 AM

I hold my coins and wait for the next bull run. Sooner or later it will come back because I think the blockchain is the future. A bank-independent system that can not be manipulated by third parties.
beezunus

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:13:42 AM

to be able to get profit then we must be able to take the opportunity, if I have already made a profit in the altcoin then of course I will sell it but if I haven't got profit then I will hold on until the altcoin price rises again and I get profit, then I'll buy again when prices are low
djsugar

Activity: 686
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:13:58 AM

I do have few alt coins in my portfolio. I will hold my coins for at least 3 years. Because as far as i know alt coins gives more ROI in long term. And yes will invest in more alt coins. Will sell few alt coins when i will get good price. Right now i am having ETH , Tron and ripple in my portfolio. And probably will invest in EOS soon.
gurupauts

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 01:01:38 PM

Yes, right now I still hold the altcoins I have because I see the altcoin prices that I hold are still low so I can't sell them now, so I will wait when prices rise again

Joshua101101

Activity: 378

https://saturn.black

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:24:00 PM

In addition to bitcoin, there will be many different coins on which to earn, but since bitcoin is a pioneer,it is the most popular course will grow, with a rise in complexity but a little later.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:41:20 PM

I would like to be in crypto for as long as I am alive so I can pass things on to my Son and eventually Grandkids as I am the very first person in my family to be in crypto. My Dad also now holds a few cryptos and soon I want to educate my Son to hold them as well. I would one day like to pay off my mortgage and then also be able to be worry free about paying my bills and have a small pension fund so I can live out my older years in some comfort. Right now the bear market has been a killer and I am always under immense stress, so am battling out with the bears, first to survive this bear market, then to be able to do something decent for myself and my family. I also want to have a marriage fund ready for when my Son wants to get married, I can marry him off with dignity, oh and I need new teeth.  Grin Grin

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:16:08 PM

Yes, right now I still hold the altcoins I have because I see the altcoin prices that I hold are still low so I can't sell them now, so I will wait when prices rise again

That's what I am also doing now, holding my altcoins and wait for their price to go up. The continuing bearish market is the reason why the price is still low but I believe they have also the potential to go up in the future. There are many altcoins now in the market but only few of them are capable to their own bullrun so have to choose what coin you are going to buy wisely to avoid future losses.
andra73

Activity: 430

terra-credit.com

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:23:17 PM

for now many altcoin as I can from the bounty can only dwell on the wallet that I have, because it does not have good grades in Exchange, even some not yet listed on the Exchange. but for the altcoin every day I trade I can only dwell for the moment, while waiting for the price of a little nicer on the market to start trading again.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
sinta23

Activity: 668

DogData

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:28:31 PM

Hi guy

if my plan, I prefer to hold the altcoin that I have for now. because this unfavorable situation is very difficult when we sell, and want to get a profit. so to sell it is better to see good conditions. because every condition is certainly different.

hasna17

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:56:18 PM

At the moment I still hold an altcoin because altcoin prices are currently not conducive, and tend to decline
even though I have to wait, I will maintain it, until the price is stable, at least it can restore my capital.
avarnet

Activity: 896

Enterapp

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:01:06 PM

At the moment I still hold an altcoin because altcoin prices are currently not conducive, and tend to decline
even though I have to wait, I will maintain it, until the price is stable, at least it can restore my capital.
I am also so much better at holding up that the altcoin prices that I hold experience price increases even though I have to wait, it doesn't matter, because I'm sure that by waiting I can get the profit I want

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Marry_OI

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:15:39 PM

Hi guy

I keep my altcoins. But I have not many standing. Previously, I tried to hold them with the hope of further growth. But now I sell as soon as they appear on the exchange.

devinks

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:54:20 PM

I will continue to save my altcoin until the price changes. after that I will sell it if I can get the profit I want. currently it is difficult to get profit because the market is not stable.
ay.postnov

Activity: 210

eSports Tournaments on the Blockchain

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:30:06 PM

I am watching and holding my altcoins and trying to but some more while the market is not growing so fast like in the previous years

komjhq

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:49:40 PM

I am watching and holding my altcoins and trying to but some more while the market is not growing so fast like in the previous years
in any case, I very much hope that in the near future, we will still see those maximum prices for cryptocurrency, which we observed in 2017.
patispace

Activity: 183

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:27:53 PM

Hi guy

To be honest I am not too enthusiastic about the need to accumulate too many cryptos to ensure high profitability in the long-term market. I am convinced that when this market consolidates only very few cryptocurrencies will be required to satisfy the financial and economic needs of society, for which I am only buying some altcoins to speculate, and as a long-term investment I am only holding bitcoin and ethereum, despite the bad expectations about their next future.
HellDiverUK

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:36:19 PM

Hi guy

Yes iam still holding some coin waiting for good moment to sell, bitcoin,stellar, eth, ripple i think have low risk investment and have more bright price in the future.
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: