Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:46:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I have $150 Ethereum. How can I grow/increase this amount?  (Read 2552 times)
HadadC

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:35:23 PM

You can do daily trade with small coins.If you want to grow , you have to take a risk . Consider this topic ; high risk , high amount , high profit.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
kaspabha

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:42:27 PM

There are options to increase that amount as trading and ICO investing. But as a newcomer, you should not try with these. Holding your eth is the best way for you. It is the most secure way. But if you like you can invest a part of it for a promising alts like Neo or waves. 
Chaki

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:50:33 PM

Holding the whole ETH that You have right now is another way of creating a big fortune in the future when everything become green.
Have a look around in  the Market (Altcoin) - announcement and bounty, join ICOs telegram since the best teacher is experience, ask them why you should invest on their project and rate their answers...

█▄█▄█  ⚷ ROCATI ⚷ █▄█▄█
First Cryptocurrency Linked to a Tangible Asset: Real Estate Properties
https://www.rocati.net/
kumar jabodah

Activity: 532
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:52:57 PM

Dear expert money maker members,
I have $170 Ethereum as now rates. How can I grow/increase my dollar?
Someone recommend for invest in ICO progream. But I dont know very well about ICO.
Can you tell me What is ICO? And should I invest this?

You can invest in ICOs, But you must be careful because you have the possibility of becoming a scam victim. So be careful and know well the ICO parishes because this is one of the reasons for us to be robbed
lutcor

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:53:24 PM

In your place, I probably would not touch anything and just waited for the crypto currencies to start growing again in price, because any action with these funds can eventually lead you to losing this money. So just take your time.
slankoi

Activity: 140
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:53:46 PM

I would recommend trading. Search for tokens with high volumes and which stand for outstanding projects. You can hold them or try daily trading instead. There are lots of youtube lessons about exchanges, trading, indicators etc.

At the same time you can participate in bounties to earn even more.
TirionLannister

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:57:35 PM

I would have invested this money in undervalued assets. There are many cryptocurrencies that fall in price, but after a while they grow very quickly. You need to look at the market.

► BINTEX ◄ ♦ Innovative Crypto Ecosystem With Unique Payment Features ♦ ► BINTEX ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Youtube◂| ▸Whitepaper
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:45:03 PM

The issue has been that many people what to make some money from cryptocurrencies but are in dark about how to actually make those money even when they have the risk capital! Investing your 150ethereum is what will increase your ethereum and one of the best way people make money from cryptocurrencies is lending and also buy some coins that are very low now and convert them to ethereum when there grow.
asdalani

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:46:04 PM

You can do daily trade with small coins.If you want to grow , you have to take a risk . Consider this topic ; high risk , high amount , high profit.
Bad suggestion. He is not going to make money if he doesn't know how to trade. He might not sell you his coins either.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
GoldenView (OP)

Activity: 172

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:09:22 PM

Do you want to grow the dollar value of your ETH or grow the amount of ETH? If you want to grow the dollar value, you can easily do so by holding on to ETH. Once market recover, you should be able to see ETH price increase and hence the dollar value is higher than now.

If you want to grow ETH, you can use it to invest in promising ICO project or altcoin. However you have to do good research to find the next X10 or X100 project.

Actually, I don't think for holding now. I expect to try for grow my ETH.
Someone saying, ICO not good right now, So I am afraid about ICO.

There are options to increase that amount as trading and ICO investing. But as a newcomer, you should not try with these. Holding your eth is the best way for you. It is the most secure way. But if you like you can invest a part of it for a promising alts like Neo or waves. 

One of my friend told me for waves hodl. He also said that, Trx coin a promising coin also. If you want please hold "Waves & Trx".
Noiw I am thinking about this. Maybe it will better than ICO invest.

Work For Better
Radio-Active

Activity: 523
Merit: 10

YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:50:41 PM

Someone recommend for invest in ICO progream. But I dont know very well about ICO.

if you want to invest your eth on some ICO, be sure to research the ICO first if you don't want to get scammed.
ICO is a long term investment, you need to hold your ICO tokens. Don't expect the token will increased fast because
after ICO usually the price will dropped.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
sindikat

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:55:37 PM

I think that ICO is a very risky investment. For a beginner it will be very difficult to choose a good project. Investment in ICO provide an income for a long time. At the beginning, tokens can drop in price and stay at the bottom for a very long time. It seems to me that it will be faster and easier for you to try your hand at trading.
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:57:14 PM

Your best bet would be to pick out some ico with a great concept and a good team with enough knowledge on the concept they ate implementing it.You gotta stay patient in this market though.

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
Augustyusuf

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:06:04 PM

Your best bet would be to pick out some ico with a great concept and a good team with enough knowledge on the concept they ate implementing it.You gotta stay patient in this market though.

i think the first thing you must do is doing much read and learn about ico project before you actually did invest your money on crypto sir.

RideNodeTM (RIDE) is the First American Ride and Transportation Blockchain and Virtual Currency.
https://ridenode.io/[/cent
cicciogas

Activity: 56
Merit: 2

CryptoCashbackRebate-Rewarding Cryptos

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:18:18 PM

I don't recommend to invest such a little amount in ICO, you have less than 0.5 if i'm not wrong. The best thing to do is keep it and wait for it to rise again. If you have any other fund, now that's a good time to invest. Coins will stagnate for some time, so you could profit a lot from choosing the right ICO.

Join CryptoCashbackRebate
First Cashback & Rebate Portal for Cryptocurrency Community (http://ico.cryptocashbackrebate.com)
Riser7

Activity: 40
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:23:34 PM

First, hold, after market rise sell and then you invest.
For trading, you need more experience.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
yoyolife121

Activity: 189
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:27:21 PM

My personal opinion you have to invest in another ICOs and hold ETH cux I think it will be grow in future and it will give you big profit in future  Wink Cheesy
micheal wang

Activity: 212
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:33:59 PM

The best what you do is
1. Hold your ethereum, now the price ethereun is lower I guess you buy ethereum with orice high more than this price now.  I suggest to you for hold long term or you can sell your ethereum when the orice do you want. I think the price ethereum will comeback to $1400 in this year.
2. If you know about trading you can do this. Trading is the best for earn profit when the price altcoin and bitcoin fall on, but you must to know how to trading. If you don't know don't take a risk learn more about trading or you can choose the first way, hold will be better for you.
Rostock

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:37:52 PM

You have to choose an ICO project, and this process is the most important, since you need to choose and not get caught by the scammers, you need to choose an ICO that can bring you the greatest profit.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
ryanben

Activity: 266
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:39:03 PM

ICOs are a form of calling for investment in their projects, which is usually cheaper than when listed and will receive additional bonuses depending on each project. You can refer to the Forty Seven Bank project through my signature.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: