Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:09:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I have $150 Ethereum. How can I grow/increase this amount?  (Read 2552 times)
anjohyx

Activity: 451
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:39:28 PM

Because of only have $150, so Just let ETH stay in your wallet and wait for increase or invest in potential coin like NEO, I don't recommend you invest in ICO because there are too much scam project, you've risk to loss your money in ICO investment

chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 03:47:14 PM

Dear expert money maker members,
I have $170 Ethereum as now rates. How can I grow/increase my dollar?
Someone recommend for invest in ICO progream. But I dont know very well about ICO.
Can you tell me What is ICO? And should I invest this?

So you have around .6 eth?
That's not a lot to go on.

Honestly, the best advice would be to just buy more.
If it is hard to come up with the cash to buy more, you can take a small percentage from your paycheck and use that to buy more.
Then just do without eating out, or some other unnecessary thing for two weeks or so.

It might sound like I'm patronizing, but from a pure trading perspective, you would need way more than around .6 eth to make any significant returns.

Also, even though ICOs can be profitable, you have to VERY careful with what you choose.
On top of that, the market is really slow now so most icos turn out to not be a profit at all.

So let me give you some great advice, listen closely:

Use the .6 eth you have to buy a brand new coin.  One that just finished their ico and listed on an exchange.
Almost all of these the price crashes below ico price.
For example, TBAR is a new one that is around 25 cents each.  The ico price was one dollar.
There are TONS of icos that turned out like this.
The place to look for would be the ANN section in the altcoin discussion board.
Look for ICO ANN threads that have over 100+ replies and find one that you feel has a good future even if the price is low now.

...wow, I gave good advice lol.  I know I'm acting like a scrub but if anyone can give me merit for this much appreciated!

tinof

Activity: 343
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:23:53 PM

Someone recommend for invest in ICO progream. But I dont know very well about ICO.

I think that the best you can do is stay still and hold. In couple of months you will multiply your holdings and will invest somewhere else.

creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:27:31 PM

I think that the best you can do is stay still and hold. In couple of months you will multiply your holdings and will invest somewhere else.

Just hold on your ETH wait for the price to go high again. Don't invest on any ICO if you have no idea on that because the risk is very high and you $170 might be gone easily. ETH is good to hold btw, thats another option aside from investing on any ICO.
rsrb

Activity: 350
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:29:07 AM

There’s different ways. I must say risk may involve in the process. You can buy some other coins, like Bitcoin or Ripple by selling some. Investing in some ICO may be helpful. But you must have pretty good research on those, specially their aims and whitepaper. Good luck mate.
morrisby25

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:14:06 AM

There are many coins you can buy with $150 , I will not advice you to trade eth for BTC but for other altcoin because it is easier for a coin to move from $1 to $4 within few days,  than for bitcoin to move from $10k to $20k,  it's not about the price but the percentage increase.  Look for altcoin with great potential and invest the $150 there,  one of this coin is utrust, still studying the platform though.
bayu7adi

Activity: 1442
Merit: 545

dont be greedy

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 03:17:29 AM

let stand up to 300 USD, then sell
sooner or later, 300 USD will be in your hands thanks to Ethereum
now a low price for ETH, and in a few moments, will experience a price increase
ngerok

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:42:42 AM

invest in a definite place. do not you try to invest in ICO if not yet know ICO? investing in bitcoin only, learning ICO first understand and observe. if you already understand and clearly you may join ICO, be careful in choosing ICO for your investment is successful.
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:02:34 AM

invest in a definite place. do not you try to invest in ICO if not yet know ICO? investing in bitcoin only, learning ICO first understand and observe. if you already understand and clearly you may join ICO, be careful in choosing ICO for your investment is successful.

I think investing in ICO is also good, provided that during the private and public pre-sale it had acquired many people to invest on this coin but if not then the tendency it could not be that successful as expected. On the other hand, investing on the existing altcoins could also be good considering that these coins were already existing for quite sometime and it has a price history that you could refer and analyze for your consideration when you put up an investment. It will be up to you as to what will be your priority in choosing for your investment.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
efey39

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:09:19 AM

There are many options in the world of crypto money. if you have less money in your hands for investment, you can take the right subcoin with it.
jankekek

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:09:58 AM

ICO is a way of a corporation to advertise their products or platforms in this forum. You can contribute or invest your funds to them but be aware that there are ICO's that scam.
Prodigan786

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:12:33 AM

Now investing on ICO very risky recent lots of ICO's which is raised more than 10 milion completely failed to give profit for investors . Even if your believing true product on ICO then you have to wait till product release and huge marketing and establishment . Till that you wont get any profit . So its better to invest on coins based on good news i will give some hints EOS mainet launching find best time to buy EOS while price is low . same goes to TRX . Some other devidend paying exchange coins like COSS , KCS are good investments.
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:14:42 AM

ICO is initial coin offering which means you participate by invest your eth and you get their coins/tokens. ICOs are good if you know which one is the best to invest and have a good future on that project but this kind of investment usually takes years to see the profits and with that amount i think it's better to do trading.
nytstalker

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:14:51 AM

In my suggestion you can do daily trading. Buy other altcoins and sell them when you notice your gaining profit. ICO's is very risky to invest but study their team, product, white paper and bounty manager if you want to invest.
kiwasmose

Activity: 167

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:18:00 AM

170 dollars of ETH is hard to invest in ICO, there are a lot of projects with a minimum investment limit, a lot of investment is the minimum 1eth, and at present, the ICO risk is too large, it is likely that your $170 will lose. It is recommended that you buy some altcoin with this money, and there is a great chance to earn money.
akmittal

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:43:13 AM

Yo need to invest your Ethereum in any good altcoin and start trading in specific coin you will multiple your dollar.In my view some good altcoin are  ACC(Accelerator), BLUE(Ethereum Blue), TRF(Travel Flex), PEXT(PrimeX), VULC(Vulcano).
Carina.P

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:16:41 AM

$150 is not going to increase much, even if the market is volatile. But you can use this money to understand the trading rules of various COINS.
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:26:51 AM

You can either keep it in your wallet and wait for a recovery, or if you feel confident about predicting price movements you can trade it in and out of USDT as there is certain daily volatility both up and to the downside at the moment.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
billtonz123

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:34:24 AM

if you wanna be get better you can invest to bitcoin after you change your eth to btc hold it until the price of btc grow up and after that you can may sell. you can get more you get now if you hold it
ju5510993

Activity: 90

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:36:47 AM

This is not a good time to invest in ico!

Because the market is so weak, many ico are difficult to raise money, easily to generate fraud.

And it's hard to get high ico benefits for $170.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: