Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:45:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I have $150 Ethereum. How can I grow/increase this amount?  (Read 2552 times)
askmecrypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:36:55 PM

Dear expert money maker members,
I have $170 Ethereum as now rates. How can I grow/increase my dollar?
Someone recommend for invest in ICO progream. But I dont know very well about ICO.
Can you tell me What is ICO? And should I invest this?

First of all, the forum is not about "Expert Money Makers"  Roll Eyes

Coming to your point, please do not invest in any ICO at the moment, reason being, you asking this question proves that you have near to 0 knowledge about ICOs and investments.
ICO investments are the riskiest and a lot of them are fake and gonna die this year.

The best thing you can do with your ETH is to find the strong projects listed on exchanges and at a super dip, just #BTFD and relax till you get the returns you expect.
dnsokoljuk

Activity: 924
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 09:43:57 PM

Do not listen them! Just hold your Ethereum - this is very good coin, even more useful than bitcoin. Now price of ETH is not so high - how it can be. Truly say, I even already selled my token's for ETH, because believe in grow's.
real eyes realize

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:25:41 PM

Someone recommend for invest in ICO progream. But I dont know very well about ICO.

I am not an ''expert money maker member'' maybe, but I can clearly say that this term is so important and every traders should be patient. Your $170 doesn't look like a big investment maybe, but I think even this amount can bring good profits in the future. Good luck!
onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:27:25 PM

I would suggest invest in a high potential upcoming ICO such as NEX or NEKO, you can also invest in some highly undervalued coins such as Zcash, NEO and Monero which are almost certain to gain faster than Ethereum.

Lastly, if you want some small gains you could do margin lending on poloniex.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
shandiem14

Merit: 15

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:38:18 AM

Okay so you have $150 worth of Ethereum. If you going to trade it either you will win some or lose some profit, Don't do margin trade it's not recommended! Unless you have so much money to trade. Try some small cap coins and take atleast 10-20% profit by scalping it.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:48:36 AM

Yeah if you want to increase the amount of your 150$ on ethereum i recommend you to buy another coin because ethereum price now is falling down
Selling Ethereum and buying another coin now sounds more like a wrong advice for someone who simply may not even know how to trade. Considering the fact that the whole market has been in a downtrend, it is still like doing the same thing when even Ethereum itself has bottomed enough and could still have the possibility of increasing.

Nevertheless, unless for someone with great knowledge of trading and can find coins that looks like it is about to set to the moon, then there is no way he would not end up losing more trying to gamble positions in the market.
darkr

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:23:21 AM

If you have Ethereum hold this money for a long time. Ehtereum will stay the second currency in the world of crypto. Moreover Ethereum maybe will become a leader on the market some day in future.
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 05:55:50 AM

When you jump in to cryptocurrency market you should try all of opportunity, you have to try ICO and spend times to looking for review of ICO to find good one. And other opportunity is altcoin trading, you have to try it also. Need times and proccess to become expert people who can make profit by consisten in crypto market. Just do it all while learn more about strategy to maximize profit, discuss with other expert also will help you to manage your investment.

quanghoa7911

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:15:39 AM

When you do not have enough knowledge about crypto, it's a good idea to keep some altcoin and keep it until it reaches the right price for you. Then read, read, and join some more knowledgeable groups to share your knowledge to play next.
Good luck!
yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:20:36 AM

I would propose to divide into 3 parts, one remain for long hold, 2-nd invest into prospective ICO's, the 3rd part to use for daily trading.

Exactly, this how should be done to OP, ethereum, great choice now is HODling, some great and trusted ICO has a minimum of 1ethereum equivalent to let's say 350 to 500 dollars no a days, the best option for that is trading to other altcoins which has also a potential, but you need to add some value in order for you to earn .25 or .5 to your profit. Half or a one fourth.
aervin11

Activity: 602
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:24:35 AM

You could use the volatility of the market on your favor to buy on lower price and sell it when higher. By that, you need to study such technical analysis and fundamentals also, so you could avoid major loss. I suggest that you trade rather than just hodl. HODL is boring  Grin
zorgo

Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:24:38 AM

With such amount of money I'd buy 3 coins ($50 each), but coins should have good potential for x100 so try to find one among coins with small capitalisation.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1162

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:04:29 AM

Most ICO’s now are not secure and some are scam, So better to invest your 170$ in most secure coin. But your already holding a good coin which is Ethereum so better hold it because for now its price is down but it will surely upswing its price maybe by the end of the year.
Well, even though a lot of ICOs are scams, some of us are still investing and it is only left for each individual to know where to invest, what to invest and what not to invest.

If you are investing in ICO, just watch out for the team, the product and the possibility of the product generating huge demand in the future and that is what you should be investing. He can just go about learning how to trade as that would definitely help as well, but all these things require knowledge which is why it is safer to hold for most investors.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Ryanpaul80

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:10:29 AM

if you have $150 ethereum you just need to hold it for a months and wait till its price increases and sell it when its price is high.
LancelotRay

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 08:14:29 AM

Depends when you bought at what price, but overall, i think you should just be hodling it more. Considering that ETH just rose quite significanctly, if you hold more you'll profit soon enough.
kenborbs

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 09:45:19 AM

There are two things you can do Smiley hold your coins and wait to reach its highest value in the market before 2018 ends. Lastly, you can trade/ buy and sell you coins but you must know how the market works to maximize your profit in trading. Well, for me holding coins would be more effective to me since I have invested 1 BTC way back 2015 which is very cheap that time and I hold my BTC until December 2017 last year. In holding coins you have to be patient and don't panic if you see the market is falling down Cheesy

|█ ▌     BGX.AI     ▐ █|
A DECENTRALIZED FINANCIAL PLATFORM FOR THE MOBILE GAMES INDUSTRY
|▌PRE-SALE STARTS : MAY 8, 2018▐|
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:52:14 PM

What you do not know is what can get you screwed. Whoever told you about ICO actually told you something that can really help you but you can also lose everything if you do not know how to stay safe investing in ICOs.

The thing here is that, there is no way you can do anything related to investment without knowledge and it is left for you to read as much as you can, with all the articles online to know how you can safely invest in areas of ICOs, or trading and so on, otherwise, just hold your little $170 for long term and watch it grow.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:18:19 AM

If you want to grow you can try by day trading ethereum or buying other altcoins and sell them for more eth than you originally bought them for.
I wouldn't try out ico's yet (initial coin offerings), especially if you only have 170 and are new to the field.
Day trading involves a lot and for someone who does not even have any idea of trading, I would not consider day trading at all. The thing here is that trading is a very good way to increase what you have, but it is better by trying short term or long term trading, to know how to make use of some of the indicators in a higher time frame, than trying to trade a very short time frame that requires some expertise.

Personally I am not trying day trading now a days as in my previous attempts I lost big coins at the same time, holding and position based trading strategies are giving me nice profits.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:56:30 AM

It is either you hold it or learn day trading. If you choose to hold it for long, you might want to hope that the whales are going to pump the price up until you get enough profits. As for day trading, it is kind of risky because the market is so unpredictable and may not know when it will go up or down either. It’s a good thing you invested in Ethereum, which may expect to skyrocket this year.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
derigop

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:47:25 AM

Better to invest your money on the ICO that you will think it will bloom. Better to find guides here in forum to check if that ICO is good or bad.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: