Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:41:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I have $150 Ethereum. How can I grow/increase this amount?  (Read 2552 times)
4ernuy

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 10:59:27 AM

You can invest $ 50 dollar in three ICO for example. Or buy on 10-20 $ coins on stock exchanges, which have strongly subsided on correction bitcoin. You can just wait for ETH, too, should grow 2-3 times

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jakaKak

Activity: 164

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:01:24 AM

Dear expert money maker members,
I have $170 Ethereum as now rates. How can I grow/increase my dollar?
Someone recommend for invest in ICO progream. But I dont know very well about ICO.
Can you tell me What is ICO? And should I invest this?

Depends how much you want to risk it. If you want to play it safe, just leave it in ETH, if your feeling adventurous, invest in some promising ICOs, but make sure to do a lot of research before.

rudolfaxl
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:08:28 PM

Someone recommend for invest in ICO progream. But I dont know very well about ICO.

I don't recommend you enter the ICO industry without experience. It can be very dangerous so investing in coins can bring you big losses. It seems to me that now it is profitable to be engaged in daily trading. But anyway 170$ isn't so much if you lose it.
mig5000

Activity: 324
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:10:47 PM

I don't recommend you enter the ICO industry without experience. It can be very dangerous so investing in coins can bring you big losses. It seems to me that now it is profitable to be engaged in daily trading. But anyway 170$ isn't so much if you lose it.

It is not $170, it is $150.

Anyway, he can not do anything with that amount of money, and if he puts that money into an ICO, he will lose some money because icos take a long time to develop the project, only a few icos are good enough to give enough profit.

selezneve

Activity: 132
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:11:13 PM

You cannot do anything to increase its price. Just be patient and it will grow on its own  with time. Also, consider investing more money as it is not possible to get good returns with such a small investment in crypto.

If you have got money less than $500 or so, it would be better if you go for small coins like ripple. For $500, you will get about 500 ripple coins that can e worth $5000 in next one year.  Regarding ICO investment, read the whitepaper and learn about developers before investing.
bascinsto

Activity: 150
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:20:26 PM

I advise you to invest better in ETH and wait for a price increase.  Now the price for ETH is growing every day.  Wait a few months and make a profit.
ujinice

Activity: 574
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:22:12 PM

if you do not want to risk, you can buy tokens immediately after a very successful ICO on the Forkdelta exchange, there are always the most understated prices for new tokens.
TTITA

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:36:45 PM

You can grow the profit by splitting your Eth into some of project ico or invest into some potential coins. I can recommended you to take a look invest on ByteBall coins, price has been growing about $40 in last one week. When the coins you investing are has stable increasing price, you will not regret to invest on it.
Endank

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:58:50 AM

ICO is a really new coin. Maybe if you want to increase your profits you can split your investment on some of the known altcoin markets, before you start investing in new coins.
Windwolf

Activity: 51

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:02:01 AM

If you are a newbie and don't understand the industry, I suggest you not invest in other currencies. You can choose to continue to hold your Ethereum, thinking that the current bear market is over, and I think that you are about to enter the bull market, so the price of Ethereum may skyrocket.
Sri Asih

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:37:51 PM

ICO is very profitable if successful. The problem is too much ICO with almost the same platform. If you want to increase your profits maybe you can do daily trading.
Gmtrosgd

Activity: 101

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:48:58 PM

ETH is a good investment.  I would not advise selling this coin.  You risk losing everything.
bastian466

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:06:19 PM

if you want to increase daily trading is very promising not to follow ICO. eth now start moving up to hold it up to the peak price but it takes time. option there are two trades every day and hold

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
notthepuma

Activity: 168

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:19:55 PM

think now is better to wait when the price will rise further.as you can see now the market is green and the chance to earn just that you keep the cryptocurrency big enough

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]              Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program              [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●   TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
yanlei2002

Activity: 183

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:23:07 PM

to invest in ICO is a very good idea.I think that you should listen to the opinions of others is a really good option for you don't miss your chance

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]              Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program              [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●   TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
mightcoin

Activity: 103

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:23:19 PM

To tell the truth 150$ is very small amount to make good money, even in crypto. It could be possible only with high risks deals. But if you had much more, you could invest in such projects like DAV or ABYSS and i think earn a lot in couple of months.

Orlana

Activity: 175
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:07:28 PM

I advise you to wait. if the forecasts are correct and the etherium will return to last year's records, then you will be no longer $ 170 and $ 500 on your hands. Thus, practically nothing you do will increase your savings by 3 times.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
King Koy

Activity: 160

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:14:07 PM

Yup! Having experience first is the best first step before anything else. But as what you also said 170$ isn't too much of lost if it will happen. So bro Goldenview if you want to make a try you can do that or you just let yourself keep first on learning while being calm on being dependent first on eth at the same time until you become fully grown and enough to fly.
btcefeyigit

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:17:26 PM

I think it is not right to invest in all of your money in the crypto currency market. 150 ethereum is a huge money. you can do it with a specific part of it or invest in subcoins.
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:22:22 PM

I think your $150 ethereum can increase through investment in relatively unknown coin mind you not just coin without prospect if you buy at dip and it pump you will gain profit.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: