Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:43:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I have $150 Ethereum. How can I grow/increase this amount?  (Read 2552 times)
btcvinci

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:24:54 PM
Merited by MB2017 (10)

The scene of digital currencies is a very nascent one, and it still has a long way to go. The general outlook is quite bullish, especially when it comes to the two main contenders: Bitcoin and Ether. Furthermore, the outlook on Ether is even more positive than that of Bitcoin.

The optimists believe that Ether should experience a positive increase within the coming couple of years, letting it pass Bitcoin on the way. Nevertheless, the space is fraught with problems that don’t have an easy fix. And some skeptics worry about what these problems could mean for the entire space.

Naturally, making Ethereum price predictions for 2018 is not an easy feat. And any forecast is liable to overlook a thing or two. Please share your opinions with us in the comments below, and feel free to ask any questions you might have.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LtMotioN

Activity: 210
Merit: 29

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:26:58 PM

I am currently looking to increase my stack of EOS, the simplest and actually easiest way is to just trade the news. I have actually been  getting consistent green this way by just riding the pumps. Such as today Icon has been doing well, so I have increased my EOS by about 7% today riding that. Price seems to be going up slower now so the stop loss is added and tomorrow morning I will buy back into my EOS.

For Ether though, it has been regaining its dominance quite fast so if I were you I would just sit on my Ether for a week or two before I trade some altcoin to increase my position in Ether.  ONLY trade into another coin when you are very confident it will grow faster than the coin you want.

That said. If you really want to trade, practice for a few months with no more than 20 dollars or whatever amount you REALLY don't care about losing and treat it like it is 100% of your portfolio. Don't ever go into a trade when you are feeling greedy, somehow the charts always know and they punish you for it. And really don't ever trade with a large amount of your money if you have not proven to yourself that you can trade green with some level of consistency.
 In the end of the day if you have 0.6 Eth or whatever, that is still a lot. Always consider what it could be worth 2 years from now and don't throw it away recklessly. I mean imagine having 0.6 BTC lying around now, or at the end of the year? It is enough money to care about for sure!

On the other front you could do ICO's, but my recent experiences are ICOs only do well in bull runs, trading the news has given me much more gains and my wins/losses are within MY control. I have no risk  of someone running away with my money or any of that.

Hope this helps man. Ethereum will definitely do well again this year

Dogs are nice, I don't like cats though.
meldrio1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:31:15 PM

maybe stay your ethereum in your wallet the price will increase just hold your ethereum, investing in ICO is very risky you should do research before you investing in ICO some of them are scam or failure, but investing in ICO is profitable if they are successful.

panjay

Activity: 1079
Merit: 352

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:34:00 PM

there's some high-risk move that's can make some good gains, like invest in some micro cap and wait until your deem fit, after taking profit of course. But as I can see that's you asking for advice, I can only suggest DYOR much and always have a good risk management.
Nipun22

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:37:29 PM

I think trading coins is a very good way to increase your amount but there is always a chance of loss. So my suggestion is never to invest in anywhere that you don’t understand. You cannot understand everything immediately. ICO is initial coin offering and it was profitable but in recent days many ICO fails and the investor does loss. Some people Steel make a profit to choose ICO carefully.
Weirdwas

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:40:17 PM

You can trade the ethereum for other new coins whose market caps are still very low so the prices are cheap and then you can hold those coins for the prices to pick up and then you can sell and make money
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:04:53 AM

Dear expert money maker members,
I have $170 Ethereum as now rates. How can I grow/increase my dollar?
Someone recommend for invest in ICO progream. But I dont know very well about ICO.
Can you tell me What is ICO? And should I invest this?

I would not say that now the price for an Ethereum is adequate. It has growth potential and it will be realized sooner or later. So keep the coins of the ethereum and don't bother about future.
CrimsonGT

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:06:31 AM

I would hold most of your amount (say, $120) and invest some others in ICO and NEO, in 30/20 proportion.

gawuk

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:42:51 PM

You can choose one or more ico in small quantities first. Or you can learn to be a daily trader by studying charts and basic knowledge about curves.
boyjack

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:52:00 AM

Better to invest in other new crypto currency or ICO, if you are luck you will get good return later and invest more in future, many ICO is on live now but ICO return will take a time otherwise buy new coin from exchange and hodl for a good return
Jamesdila1

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:02:55 AM

Best thing is invest in good undervalued alts with solid tech and good team. you will earn 10X if it do well. then you can start day trading from part of that money and earn much. mid term holding gives the better results. thats how i started. i started with just $200 two years ago and now at $40K . try to find undervalued gems. they will give you 100X sometimes . i found xvg, trx in early stage and earned huge amount of money.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pumuckel21

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:14:16 AM

it depends what these 170$ are meaning for you. IF this just some pocket money to play with just go for it and invest in some icos, but if you want to be safe with you ethereum you should hold it

▄█▄▀█████████████▀ ▐
     ▄███▄▀███████████▀ ▐ ▐
    ▄█████▄▀█████████▀ ▐ ▐ ▐
   ▄████████ ███████  ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
  ███████████        ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
 ███████████          ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
███████████            ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
 ███████████          ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
  ███████████        ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
   ▀████████ ███████  ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
    ▀█████▀▄█████████▄ ▐ ▐ ▐
     ▀███▀▄███████████▄ ▐ ▐