Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:23:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I have $150 Ethereum. How can I grow/increase this amount?  (Read 2552 times)
smutexar

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:55:26 PM

When you go to the crypto market, you need to try different options for investment. Including pay attention to ICO. Take time to study the ICO review to find the best option. Also an interesting option is altcoin, here you also need to try to trade, but also to read information, expert opinions.
RoftheN

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:10:39 PM

Do you want to lose all your Ethereum? If yes than go ahead and invest it into ICOs. Why are you not content with what you have and looking for ways to increase it. But let me warn you that trying to do so in this risky and volatile market is not going to be good for your money and you should have some patience.
Tigerw

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:24:10 PM

Do you want to lose all your Ethereum? If yes than go ahead and invest it into ICOs. Why are you not content with what you have and looking for ways to increase it. But let me warn you that trying to do so in this risky and volatile market is not going to be good for your money and you should have some patience.
I think that with the help of ico company you can very well increase the number of your etherium. The only problem is, this is the real choice of the perspective device.
ooxtcoo

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:27:26 PM

Alternatively, you can join the ICO, but the project should be selected carefully . You can also try to trade on the exchange . But before that, go through training lessons
byzodiac

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:30:57 PM

You can get more risk at altcoins or icos, altcoins and icos can be more profitable but they are more risky than ethereum or bitcoin, so you can research cheap altcoins and invest to them.
cellanadalam

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:11:33 PM

Dear expert money maker members,
I have $170 Ethereum as now rates. How can I grow/increase my dollar?
Someone recommend for invest in ICO progream. But I dont know very well about ICO.
Can you tell me What is ICO? And should I invest this?

just hold your ethereum at least until the end of this year. when a price is growing you will have a profit for sure. everything has a risk even if you invest in ICO. but if you really want to invest in ICO project you can try it, i suggest you for analyzing his project first.
Sara Khan Afridi

Activity: 69

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:22:03 PM

If you wanna increase your ETH dont invest in ICO coz they will take lot of time.
I suggest you start day trading with pair of ETH/ALTs
ujinice

Activity: 574
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:18:08 PM

If you are afraid to participate in the ICO then buy the tokens on the Forkdelta immediately after the successful completion of the ICO. The price will be a little higher, but you will not lose your savings due to scammers.
erikliwater

Activity: 252

The future is your Genome

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:19:37 PM

i think you should join a bounty and then your portfolio is growing up. 150 dollar is very small is this market.

el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:18:22 AM

You can trade the ethereum for other new coins whose market caps are still very low so the prices are cheap and then you can hold those coins for the prices to pick up and then you can sell and make money
ICO and trading are actually the best things to do in this case but with that amount of money, trading would actually be the best bet. However, there is no further investment that does not come with risk but this is where knowledge is always going to be needed to be able to not let that huge risk get a huge hand of you.

Most people make the mistake of losing their money because they are always too lazy to study and you cannot invest in both of these without at least studying to get some skills to be able to avert some unwanted risks.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
padcoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:31:32 AM

this is easy, i'm going to tell you what i have never done and i should have do, keep it until it gets bacjk to high like a 1000$ then sell it and hold , be patient it will collapse and then buy
rockybar

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:54:16 AM

there are two types of investment short term investment and long term investment. if you choose long term you can hodl it for a moment until it will grow and sell.  or if you have an technique about trading you can do a day trading, you can trade your ETH to other altcoin and earning profit. trading is the best but there's a risk, you need more knowledge what to do and technique.
-Maks-

Activity: 89

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:56:42 AM

Someone recommend for invest in ICO progream. But I dont know very well about ICO.
This is a very risky way to earn money. Basically, it is used by those who buys a few of each coin in the hope bubble. I would recommend keeping Ethereum, an income over spending on buying other coins.
Minotus

Activity: 236

Presale is live!

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:01:52 AM

Eth already rise but i believe it will grow more. Ethereum is really good coin and there are not much like that one. I believe its potential it has good future. This is one of my favorite coins. I hope it will be rise much at the end of this year.

Casmania

Activity: 390

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:09:51 AM

This is a very risky way to earn money. Basically, it is used by those who buys a few of each coin in the hope bubble. I would recommend keeping Ethereum, an income over spending on buying other coins.

Investing in ICO is good but that would depend on the ICO you had joined wherein not all are legit that will truly continue for it's purpose to become a part of the altcoin generation that we can see at coinmarketcap currencies. But if you want to be sure with a much lesser risk, you should consider investing n the existing altcoins in the crypto market.
edgycorner

Activity: 1064
Merit: 382

Hurrah for Karamazov!

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:13:37 AM
Last edit: April 27, 2018, 08:02:40 PM by edgycorner

Investing in ICOs is just like gambling.It just takes more time.Majority of the ICOs are scam, so you can consider them as the house with unfair dice.
Even if a project is legit, most of them ends up below the ATH value(loss for you).

I would suggest you invest in a stable alt(or a stable token which is already listen in any trsuted exchange).Like IOST.
IOST is turning out to be a very good long term investment scheme.I hope that you will find the right answer and will make profit!
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:14:41 AM

I think you can try to increase the amount by buying and selling the amount. maybe you can try this, sell your ethereum when it increases higher, and then wait for the price is down. buy again if the price is at a lower price, then when the price increase, don't sell all of your ethereum but only sell for your base buy and then you can wait for another down price and I think the price will down for more so you can get more ethereum. and if you can do this over and over, I am sure that finally, you can get 1 ethereum but be patient to do this because the price is not always following what you want.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
sharkpc2000

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:15:46 AM

You can also just wait for the increase in the price of ethereum, in the future it will be very high because of the demand for technology
lanafilonova

Activity: 46

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:18:20 AM

If you earned more than a hundred Ethereum, then you know how to do it. Keep doing what you used to do, it'll be safer.
IamAltcoinfan

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

homt.net

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:24:07 AM

I dont recommend this even i am planning to try (Because it works only in fluctuating market) as i got suggestion from my friend by ethereum while really low send it to exchange where support USDT . Ethereum is having 100 to 200 dollar fluctuation in every month if you see the chart . Convert to USDT while you get 100 USDT profit tehen wait for some drop . Again buy from dip . But it applies for large ethereum holders some time it fails so you have to wait months .

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: