Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 09:29:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I have $150 Ethereum. How can I grow/increase this amount?  (Read 2552 times)
Shushale65

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:18:15 PM

In simple words, ICO is a project that collects money to develop your own product, and in return for your investments gives you tokens of the company that will have some value. Since you are a beginner, I would recommend that you first understand the principles of the crypto currency and then invest in something.
ATSgrowth

Activity: 924
Merit: 106

homt.net

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:23:09 PM

Dear expert money maker members,
I have $170 Ethereum as now rates. How can I grow/increase my dollar?
Someone recommend for invest in ICO progream. But I dont know very well about ICO.
Can you tell me What is ICO? And should I invest this?
Probably investing into ICO in this bearish market is not good strategy. There are some ICOs which are still worth it, but if I was you, I will wait with investing into ICOs.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:25:51 PM

No one has the answer to this question because everyone is already trying to grow their portfolio and make money here.. You should struggle using your own skills and never follow the footsteps, just try to invest and buy some coins in the period of dips and sell them high, you should be fine.
shayshaylaboogie

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:31:29 PM

I think that you should try to increase that amount of money, because no offense, but it is more than low and you are probably going to lose it. The best thing that you can do is just try to get more and then invest it all together in a single coin
machine1667

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:32:24 PM

You can invest $ 50 dollar in three ICO for example.
Mianae

Activity: 798
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:37:35 PM

From my understanding so far, ICOs are no longer profitable if you are looking at it as a measure to increase your funds as majority of projects go below 70% from their ICO price once they are listed on exchange. I would advice you to start trading with the funds you have irrespective of how risky trading as well but you can make something from it if you manage your funds wisely.
Mianae

Activity: 798
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:39:38 PM

You can invest $ 50 dollar in three ICO for example.
I don't think his problem is how many ICO he can split the invetment funds into. He is trying to know if ICOs are really a means to increase his money. But to me from my recent experience so far i would advice him to look some where else.
Cocoincos

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:41:26 PM

altcoins - it is dangerous investment, need to be sure, but you can continue to hold ETH, it for sure will be growing, and much more growing than 1000$
rajurathod18

Activity: 224
Merit: 21

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:49:53 PM

I would suggest you to go with native coins of exchanges like huobi HT, or KuCoin shares this native tokes picks up the rally when bull run comes as well as gives passive income in terms or dividends or airdrops. Or buy NEO for a long run it will also give you passive income in terms gas.
modamo

Activity: 249
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:59:17 PM

As for ICO, youcan just wait its end and buy interesting tokens at price dump. The price at the ICO end  always fail. But I advice you to buy high rating coins now. The market at a good volatility now.

krodmandoon

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:10:48 PM

If you want to have a higher dollar value it is best to just wait. After a while Ethereum will grow enough that you will at least double this amount. After that it is up to you to find a promising project to invest it.

emmaeducatorxx

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:00:09 AM

If you are afraid to participate in the ICO then buy the tokens on the Forkdelta immediately after the successful completion of the ICO. The price will be a little higher, but you will not lose your savings due to scammers.
Crypto.Expert

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:07:21 AM

If you want to grow that amount, well you need to join in some ICO that could be trusted, try to join in ICO that has so many investors joining, in you can assure that will not be scammed.
pushprajj

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:09:34 AM

ICO would be a best place to multiply this investment. Or look for undervalued coins, buy and hold them.
LankaJay

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:15:47 AM

There are several ways that you can grow your money. Start trading instead of holding it. But understand you need a better understand about the market. If not, trading is a better way to lose your money  Smiley. Other thing is investing on ICO. Start finding about ICOs that have a good potential in the future. ICO ranking sites and a little bit google search will help you to do this. But keep in mind that everything in market has a high risk.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:25:39 AM

it is better if he can do buy and sell in the ethereum pair altcoin because I see that there is a big chance for him to make a big profit. I check in bittrex, there is a good movement from the altcoin that has paired with ethereum and if we can buy many coins from this pair, I think he can increase the amount of ethereum that he has. but still, you need to analyze each coin and don't buy with instant buy because it's too risky for you.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:32:07 AM

You can choose between investing in ICO or invest in crypto. But if it does not yet understand about everything then better learn because it is crucial. If you want big results in crypto then don't be silent and just follow what other people do. developed and taught himself to analyze the ICO nor crypto so could take a role in it.
mariomerula

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:32:17 AM

In this moment Ethereum is very low so if you held ETH until today I think that best option is to hold and wait for a rise in price.

▰▰▰▰▰ CRYPKART ▰▰▰▰▰ (https://crypkart.com)
▰ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure. ▰
phasngvx866

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:45:42 AM

For increase in eth you can trade or invest in ICO. But trade is too risky, and you can lose everything. So the best way-ICO. But the problem is that there are many swindlers. You have to find a lot of information to choose the good project. If to you carries, you can have good profit.
Kolikalex55

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

simply getting the job done

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:48:36 AM

I would have done so ! The part invested in the ICO and for another part of investing in prespective coins ! For example, ADA or EOS !

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: