Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:09:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I have $150 Ethereum. How can I grow/increase this amount?  (Read 2552 times)
romeo88

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:58:33 AM

Be careful with trading. You should learn before becoming a trader. With that money, trading an altcoin is the best way to make a profit
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 10:09:11 AM

Dear expert money maker members,
I have $170 Ethereum as now rates. How can I grow/increase my dollar?
Someone recommend for invest in ICO progream. But I dont know very well about ICO.
Can you tell me What is ICO? And should I invest this?
Initial Coin Offering or ICO is something like the team of the project has to pay tokens of their own to investors or advertizers instead of fiat money like paying in dollars. Investing in ICO's mate is something risky for the beginners because of the fact that we are unsure if it will be having a successful project or not we can't really tell even though doing our due diligence will sometimes fail. I highly recommend you to invest it in coins that are already listed on exchanges like IOSToken, SXDT, Litecoin, Dash, EOS or any other coins that you feel your investments are safe

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
asritajudin

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:13:40 AM

I think the best thing to do with this amount of ethereum that you have in your wallet in the preset condition of market is to continue holding and you can even buy more and hold till when the market will recover and the price of etherum rise to a very high price and you will be able to earn a reasonable amount from it because if you decide to invest it in ico, you are not sure of the success of that project but ethereum is a good coin and it has very good potential on hold.
BitcoinFotw

Activity: 103

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:26:48 PM

I would advice you to trade, but with the recent market trends, I do not know if you are well Informed to work your way through it, so you don't end up loosing the money you have. So, I would rather you just hodl for as much as you can and wait till when there is a bull price, then you can sell if you want to, and you will be making more than you have now.
argus312

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:47:43 AM

Try to trade them.  Or just try to invest in other perspective in your opinion altcoins!
raullemos26

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:55:51 AM

if you want your dollar to continue to grow quickly, invest in ico is the right way, but before investing, read whitepaper, then find out the history of the developers, and of course the vision of the product
torreun

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:32:04 AM

You only have a $150 Ethereum to show that you are still a newcomer to the cryptocurrency market. You want to increase your own amount of Ethereum. There are two ways to buy a mine. You can buy a mine to mine yourself, or you can use the price of Ethereum. Buy a few (now a very good opportunity), then all you have to do is wait patiently.
Tasiril

Activity: 122
Merit: 2

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 06:49:56 AM

I have heard so many stories about people who get lot profit by investing few dollars. firstly investing whole money on ICOs is not good decision. You can enter trading, but you have to right decision because if you are lost you have to wait lot to recover, for getting right decision you have to study about market. don't depend on others decisions. if you have good knowledge, you have huge opportunity.

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
grifinmch

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:04:44 AM

actually quite easy to sell when getting lucky and buy more when prices fall. But if viewed from market conditions like these even viewed from ethereum value itself is also a hard thing to get away from it and get results. Maybe a good way is to wait until prices recover for hoping to make the ethereum has owned an ever increasing prices.
aalborg

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:08:09 AM

Don't invest in ICO. There are 2 types of strategies you can apply. Split this amount between altcoins like Neo, Pchain, Quarkchain and second option- use margin trading. You can try to apply 2-3x leverage and it will be low risk considering fact that ETH has touched bottom and is going to grow.
jony35490

Activity: 422
Merit: 9

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:12:09 AM

Someone recommend for invest in ICO progream. But I dont know very well about ICO.
If you want to grow your money, I don't like to recommend you to invest on ico. Because ico is a very high risky investment. I recommend you to do day trading. At first learn it how to work with it? then go for it to grow your $170 to $1000 even more.
chengyinoing

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:13:36 AM

You can invest in an ICO, but you have to be careful because you risk becoming a victim of a scam.

Your best bet is to choose an ico with great concepts and a good team with enough knowledge of the concepts they implement it.
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:17:02 AM

You can either hodl it for a long time or invest in some ICO
Samtob4

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:25:11 AM

You just have to wait and watch your chart now that the ethereum price is so dip is better for you to hold for long to make profit
Derler1599

Activity: 79

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:02:58 AM

I think you can try day trading, but this is a very dangerous activity. The best option is to buy some promising altcoins and wait for the price to rise. Also, participation in bounty campaigns will bring you additional income.
Agrabah

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:29:10 AM

In the crypto industry there is a very negative mood.And wherever you apply your Etherium, it will definitely be very risky. Leave everything as it is have patience.
GmBoom

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 09:02:27 AM

If you want to make your ethereum make multiple folds, you should invest it with other coin that has a potential to give you a high points profit. Just make sure to make a wise move in selecting the good coin.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
alisherusmonov89

Activity: 133
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:01:37 PM

To multiply your money, you can also try day trading, but it's a dangerous activity. As for ISO, it is also not always possible to stay in profit. It is necessary to learn how to choose a quality product. I have chosen to invest in coins that have a finished product and I'll hold coins in the long term.
Antiplus999

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:06:05 PM

Do not trust the opinions of others, it's your money and only you can make such decisions. To that, now investments in ICO are dangerous and you can incur losses.
AgentZero23

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 07:13:36 PM

You should buy some Drops by Dropil. And invest them in their platform. The minimum investment is 50 usd and 4% income in every 15 days. It's a good passive income and a long-term investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: