Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:01:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I have $150 Ethereum. How can I grow/increase this amount?  (Read 2552 times)
Just John

Activity: 294
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:31:07 PM

There;s a good start. You might want to increase that by trading, but you see just like some other people, I too believe that trading is a little bit like gambling and it is quite risky, so if you know that you are really not good at this, this option might not be for you. You can also choose to participate in bounty and airdrop programs, where you receive tokens as rewards, which can be later converted to Ethereum.

☁ CRYPTO MARKET CLOUD ☁
【THE FIRST AND ONLY SELF CONTAINED ECO-SYSTEM】 (https://cryptomarketcloud.com/)
Haynes

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:17:21 AM

You can try trading on several exchanges, unfortunately I can't recommend you to buy DOGE.
You can see that the DOGE was priced at 33 satoshi last month and now the DOGE price is priced at 100 satoshi.
Msile

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:27:49 PM

Dear expert money maker members,
I have $170 Ethereum as now rates. How can I grow/increase my dollar?
Someone recommend for invest in ICO progream. But I dont know very well about ICO.
Can you tell me What is ICO? And should I invest this?

ICO means initial coin offering and if you are not willing to lose that money then you should not invest it in an ICO. However, you can trade if you want to increase the value of your coins. Buy good coins when they are not doing well, especially during a brutal dip and wait for the price of the coin to be pumped again. It is a homerun from there.
adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 11:44:21 PM

There are quite a few ways to go about this, you can invest in an ICO and make more money from there. you can Hodl and see if the value will increase with future price pumps and you can decide to do some trading with other cryptocurrencies on exchanges
All this have their own risks so be careful.

Join DeStream ICO: https://destream.io/?referralId=adf52557d7994818a3bf8131262f2179#action=bountyreg

coinholic

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 11:57:47 PM

Someone recommend for invest in ICO progream. But I dont know very well about ICO.
Just hold it and wait for the value to increase. ETH still has a lot of room for growth in terms of value. If you wanna get more, join some bounties to earn rewards that you can use to get more ETH or any other currency you wish. I wouldn't suggest trading yet unless you're brave enough to take on the risks.

Raggie

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:21:44 AM

Unless you sold your ETH few months ago, your ETH value now is below $50 i guess.
Investing in ICO is quite risky, you may got scammed if you dont do many research about the ICO company.
Just keep buying a good coins if you want to keep holding.
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:05:42 AM

Wanted to grow your investment?Then just leave it in your ethereum wallet and dont get any amount because ethereum will surely grow sooner,that 170$worth of coins in your hand meaning a single ethereum is what you are having and if it bounces back to January value if was $1,500 is that a big amount of gaining right?so bother nothing just keep patient and cool everything will be ok if just a few .because market is round after the dropping growing will come
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:08:08 AM

you will know what you should do by making a research in the market and I think you can increase your ethereum amount by doing trading. and if you have a good skill in trading, you can try with scalping trade but this is too risky because you need to always monitor the price, make a buy and sell if the price changes too often so you can get a profit. but if the price does not move too fast, then you can buy and hold for a while and sell when the price increases and you can do this over and over.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Caysinamires

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:36:11 AM

You have to try ICO and spend times to looking for review of ICO to find good one. And other opportunity is altcoin trading, you have to try it also. Need times and proccess to become expert people who can make profit by consisten in crypto market. Just do it all while learn more about strategy to maximize profit, discuss with other expert also will help you to manage your investment.
UmitatsuKen

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:13:35 AM

I suggest you not invest in other currencies. You can choose to continue to hold your Ethereum, thinking that the current bear market is over, and I think that you are about to enter the bull market, so the price of Ethereum may skyrocket.
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:15:37 AM

170 isn't that much, but you can start trading if you are ready to take an effort, but currently the best option is just hold for 1 year+ and if you have extra money, then invest in crypto as well.
Don't wait for fast 1 month profit
Mihaylovic

Activity: 910
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:25:45 AM

170 usd is not a good amount in crypto market. you should risk a bit to increase. you should try to make some tradings with altcoins to increase it. and at the same time i advise you to participate as many bounty campaigns as you can.
Nivelir

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:32:42 AM

As you have already understood, it will be best to invest your money in crypto-currencies, but here questions begin, where, exactly, in the new ICO or in ready-made projects that are already fully working today or can be worked on the exchange? All the same, you need to start with a small but sure, I would invest in already working projects.
serhanni

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:37:02 AM

If you are patient enough hold them and sell when the rates recovered. Or try your luck with day trade.
micle222

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:43:11 AM

170 USD is big money for me to trade.
It's better for you to trade, than you choose an ICO that you don't know yet, if you are forced to do it later you will become a Donkey.
SimonJones

Activity: 485
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:17:59 AM

I will suggest you to hold what you have now. Wait for the price to increase.

..............Web..............Bounty..............Twitter..............Telegram.......
.......ALL DATA ⇔ ONE PLACE.......

DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:21:21 AM

Do not trust the opinions of others, it's your money and only you can make such decisions. To that, now investments in ICO are dangerous and you can incur losses.

Right - it is better not to mix with ICOs right now. The safest way is just to hold the altcoins but if you want to earn faster, you can exchange some of the tokens to get the other alts like Cardano, Stellar, NEM, and Qtum.
holySaint

Activity: 658
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 08:19:30 PM

He would have invested in Ethereum, he is very cheap today. But soon Ethereum will need to invest and wait and you will not lose your money. This is the best opportunity to invest without loss.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 08:24:43 PM

With that amount of money, I think Ethereum will be best for it. ETH is currently at its lowest and it is not wise to wait for it to go down because there's only a little room for it. On the other hand, it has a lot of possibilities to go up. Do your own research and it will convince you that Ethereum will be a good buy especially if you saw the price history.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
orengitu

Activity: 608
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 08:33:05 PM

trading is one way to increase the estimated dollar you have but before trading you have to do a lot of research because if you choose the wrong coin then you will lose $ 170 (money you have)

●●●●●●●●[Plastic Finance - Recycle . Re-use . Prosper - Plastic Finance]●●●●●●●●
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ Useful Links ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Website◂ | ▸About Us◂ | ▸White Paper◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸LinkedIn
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: