Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:55:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔶[AirDrop]🔶[ICO]🚀Airsave Travel🚀Make money and travel with us!!!🚀AST Token  (Read 1016 times)
Xterry (OP)

Activity: 165
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:09:39 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2018, 08:30:39 AM by Xterry

-o- WEB SITE -o- -o- WHITEPAPER -o-

Welcome!

Most people dream of being able to experience the world from a different viewpoint, but while it is one thing to dream, it is quite another thing to put together the finances to make it possible. Now, by means of our exclusive partnership with the global travel company STA Travel (www.statravel.co.uk), you can combine the power of the blockchain with your Facebook friends list, and use it to save and earn money toward your travel goals!

Our PRE ICO

23rd APRIL 2018

Airsave Travel is a decentralised application (DApp), being built in 2018. It is the one click technology which requires no sign in, login or install. Airsave Travel utilizes blockchain technology to seamlessly attract, authenticate and reward all users within its ecosystem who want to save and earn money for their travels - together. Test us out for free by saving in crypto-points - before you save a small amount of money each month, with our brand new cryptocurrency: AirsaveCoins (AST), or in fiat. You will see how easily crypto-points can triple your real earnings, while tracking both virtual and real balances in real time. Using the existing Airsave concept (currently available on the App Store), along with open-sourced blockchain technology, you can use your friend network to earn money for all your travels.
When you save £20 each month with us (or the equivalent in AST), you earn £5 every month for each friend you save with, and as you invite your friends and grow your referral list, you can watch your uncapped earnings grow. Every 4 months, you can then withdraw your savings and earnings in fiat or any cryptocurrency of your choice, with a minimum of 20% of the sum paid out as travel vouchers - from our exclusive partner STA Travel.

Join Our Social Media

POWERFUL FEATURES

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:36:06 PM

Dev does this product require an ever increasing base of new people to join in at the bottom for those higher up to get their money? I am struggling to see where people’s money will come from to travel.
duke944

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:37:45 PM

Hello dev. Your team does not have any bonus programs and bounty programs . You have signature programs, airdrop, twitter, facebook, ... Bonus programs and bounty programs will make the community more aware of your coin.
Xterry (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:10:01 PM

Dev does this product require an ever increasing base of new people to join in at the bottom for those higher up to get their money? I am struggling to see where people’s money will come from to travel.

AST tokens-- it's a utility token which is a bonus (like free miles from airlines)
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 03:10:39 PM

Hello dev. Your team does not have any bonus programs and bounty programs . You have signature programs, airdrop, twitter, facebook, ... Bonus programs and bounty programs will make the community more aware of your coin.

I also have this opinion, I think it is important to attract investors and the distribution of coins. but all decisions are in the hands of the team.
licola.cocacola12

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:13:31 PM

potential project, considering to invest
Xterry (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:17:55 PM

Airsave Travel is the simple way to make all your travel dreams a reality. When you save with us, you’ll be able to earn money for all your travels, by referring your friends. Each friend you refer to Airsave Travel is worth £5 - each and every month. If you refer ten friends, you could earn enough for a flight to Rome in just four months! Save with ten friends for a year, and that's £600 extra in earnings. Redeem your savings and and earnings in vouchers from our exclusive travel partner STA Travel , or up to 80% in cash - via PayPal. We let you try Airsave Travel for free – before you save the fixed investment of £20 a month - giving you virtual money for each friend you refer. Once you’ve referred five friends, you can save for real via PayPal and earn a referral fee each and every month.
With us conveniently and comfortably to travel.
Iphifenia

Activity: 75

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:28:59 PM

You have a very promising project with a great future, I hope it will be in demand!
konstant111

Activity: 924
Merit: 250

my only address Eth: 0xa3beBBea49563A6D6D....

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:41:45 PM

RESERVE RUSSIAN TRANSLATE WP/ ANN/ Website

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3275940.msg34150255#msg34150255

STOP ERC20 SCAMS
Olywen

Activity: 221
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:44:57 PM

It's still not a safe bet to trust the token before the full implementation of the project then to admit the real its real value even after a successeful ICO; most forgotten basic rule in cryptocurrency ecosystem as it is the commun applicant rule for all the successeful cryptocurrencies. Am not warning anyone to get involved within your project but to remind people about the need to wait until the finish of the developement and just ask for timestamp updates. I will add this project to my watchlist.
thewolfinthewide222

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:46:57 PM

should invest a bit
keenan

Activity: 224
Merit: 36

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:59:16 PM

You have a very promising project with a great future, I hope it will be in demand!
No man! This looks like a financial bubble to me, bring your friend, and u will get a reward. No bounty, no bonus programs.... When you save with us...... yes, i save money, but my friend doesn't......................!!!!!!!
tukangmumpluk

Activity: 86

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:14:47 PM

an innovative and exciting project, for everyone to earn money easily. hopefully, for its progress will be smooth and successful
jamecuvier1221

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:39:25 PM

this is good chance to get money
gempil

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:41:00 PM

The concept applied from this project is interesting, carrying the theme of travel. Providing convenience to its users by just doing just one click on the App Store available on Smartphones as well as AirSave will also reward all those users who are willing to save and produce.

Will the thread about this AIRSAVE bounty information be updated? Because I think the information already submitted is still far from complete.
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:58:34 PM

Okey i think this project being in the travelling industry is quite different and interesting and using blockchain technology for decentralized platform makes it  interesting, but i also struggle to fully comprehend what exactly the project is offering?
what are area its targeting in the travelling industry?
How will saving money with friends earn you income on a in every four months?
What does AST do with the money being saved?
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:46:54 AM

AST tokens-- it's a utility token which is a bonus (like free miles from airlines)

Yes but you still have not properly explained where the actual money comes from or how the. Odel will sustain itself.. Airlines do not accept AST but actual dollars or BCT converted to dollars. Also, do you need to ever expand the base for the guys higher up to get enough to travel with?
wanellane

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:58:37 AM

Very interesting progect. How can I participate?
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:31:58 PM

I like the idea of using the token as a reward token/ utility token a bit like airmiles but the only problem is, not all of us are marketing types or like to refer others, perhaps because we do not know that many people. I myself would love to travel, along with my Wife, but would like to know if there is another way to earn apart from using a referral link etc and referring others? Are there any other incentives and ways in which we can earn tokens/rewards/airmiles? I would be interested if there is some other incentive.  Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
LaScuderia

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:18:25 PM

I like the idea of using the token as a reward token/ utility token a bit like airmiles but the only problem is, not all of us are marketing types or like to refer others, perhaps because we do not know that many people. I myself would love to travel, along with my Wife, but would like to know if there is another way to earn apart from using a referral link etc and referring others? Are there any other incentives and ways in which we can earn tokens/rewards/airmiles? I would be interested if there is some other incentive.  Smiley

I think that in any such project there are tokens for creating normal content, of course I can be wrong, but it's just an obligatory thing in any project that wants to get at least some sort of recognition.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: