Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:02:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: In search of 0.8 BTC Loan  (Read 712 times)
thepwnorbpwnd (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 06:22:58 AM

Hello, I'm not here to plead my case over a paragraph like everyone else so I'll keep it short and sweet.

Looking for 0.8 BTC to get my H2S Alive safety course for the job I was offered today, being a father-to-be within the next week all of my funds are tied up currently.

Time of loan: 45 days at interest of 0.3 BTC

Any questions you may have can be given at request on thread or in personal messages.

Good day to you all.
Noruka

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 01:51:59 PM

I am assuming you do not have LTC collateral because you would just use that instead of looking for a loan giving 37.5% interest.

I would be interested with a moderate form of collateral
thepwnorbpwnd (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 02:56:10 PM

I am assuming you do not have LTC collateral because you would just use that instead of looking for a loan giving 37.5% interest.

Sorry, I had to part with my LTC balance to pay for baby stuff. What else do people use for collateral these days?
Noruka

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 03:02:00 PM

Sorry, I had to part with my LTC balance to pay for baby stuff. What else do people use for collateral these days?

anything they can turn around to gain their loan back if defaults happen. LTC, shares, any other alt coins.
You're post trail says you have sold and bought things with people before with escrow. links to the forum transactions?
thepwnorbpwnd (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 04:52:20 PM

anything they can turn around to gain their loan back if defaults happen. LTC, shares, any other alt coins.
You're post trail says you have sold and bought things with people before with escrow. links to the forum transactions?

It'll take me a while to dig up links but I do keep a list of successful transactions using both escrow and not. You can ask around until then if you'd like.

List of traded users in the past year is:
planman
BurtW
crashoveride54902
01BTC10
citizen
Beaflag VonRathburg
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3098

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2013, 07:50:59 PM

Hello, I'm not here to plead my case over a paragraph like everyone else so I'll keep it short and sweet.

Looking for 0.8 BTC to get my H2S Alive safety course for the job I was offered today, being a father-to-be within the next week all of my funds are tied up currently.

Any questions you may have can be given at request on thread or in personal messages.

Good day to you all.

What happened to all your family and friends?

H2S alive course isn't that expensive (I'm certified) and it's a job related expense that will help you.  Why won't they help you?

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
thepwnorbpwnd (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 11:31:26 PM

Good day to you all.

H2S alive course isn't that expensive (I'm certified) and it's a job related expense that will help you.  Why won't they help you?

1. They haven't helped me for anything since I was kicked out at 15(20 currently). 2. Company won't cover it, I already asked and this was my last resort. 3. It's offered for 200 where I am located in rural Canada.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2013, 11:33:09 PM

Good day to you all.

1. They haven't helped me for anything since I was kicked out at 15(20 currently). 2. Company won't cover it, I already asked and this was my last resort. 3. It's offered for 200 where I am located in rural Canada.

And you have ZERO friends that can help?  $200 isn't a lot of money...

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
thepwnorbpwnd (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 11:48:10 PM

Good day to you all.

And you have ZERO friends that can help?  $200 isn't a lot of money...

Just going to throw this out there that they don't really have great jobs from these parts. I live in the city ranked number one on Statistics Canada’s crime severity in all of Canada, THREE years running. Not exactly a perfect situation.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2013, 12:04:14 AM

Just going to throw this out there that they don't really have great jobs from these parts. I live in the city ranked number one on Statistics Canada’s crime severity in all of Canada, THREE years running. Not exactly a perfect situation.

What city is considered "rural"?  Anyway, no one will give you a loan here without collateral - we don't know you.

Your friends do.  Hit four of them up for $50 since they know you will pay them back.  We don't know that.

ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 12:25:06 AM

What city is considered "rural"?  Anyway, no one will give you a loan here without collateral - we don't know you.

Your friends do.  Hit four of them up for $50 since they know you will pay them back.  We don't know that.

I absolutely disagree with you. I give loans without collateral. But i cant give loans now since i am requestiong for a loan (my funds are locked up @ cl (as CD) and inputs.io and is in need of a loan now
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2013, 03:05:32 AM

I absolutely disagree with you. I give loans without collateral. But i cant give loans now since i am requestiong for a loan (my funds are locked up @ cl (as CD) and inputs.io and is in need of a loan now

So basically, you are the one begging for loans now.
Did you have to post that? :3
As I recall, your collateral was a free-hosted and free domain webpage with little traffic.
thepwnorbpwnd (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 08:05:59 AM

One of 14,000 population count, and in the middle of ass nowhere. I have good standing with previously having a loan with BurtW(I'm pretty sure it was him), and I also have good standing in escrowed/escrow-less transactions.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: